Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hi I'm New! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Kenocka
Suicidesoldier#1
I CAN SEE FOREVER!

I see.
InsaneKatKing475

Okay! 8D

But do you see forever?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:16 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

I can understand that. And this has just taught you character creation lol.

Oh and btw, I see dead people *pokes a ghost*

Kenocka
Is my blatant ignorance that amusing? XD

Theonly difference between a knife and a longsword is 1. appearence in rping. 2. Damage. 3. Proiciency required to wield it. That's all, nothing else :3 obviously, a longsword does more damage, but it is a little harder to wield than a knife.

Anyway, feats feats feats. You get 1!!!!!!!!!! So, i'll look through and give youa few i think would work well.

You can touch ghosts?!

That must mean that... O_O;

burning_eyes  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:39 pm
Kenocka
Okay! 8D

Toughness: +3 HP
Improved Initiative: +4 Init
Quick Draw: Draw a weapon as a Free Action rather than a Move Action. Draw a hidden weapon as a Move Action rather than a Standard Action.
Dodge: +1 Dodge bonus to AC
Point Blank Shot: +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 feet.

You only get one feat to choose from, and those are my selections, but idk.

Here is the link to feats, so you look through them and decide on your own :3

http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/feats.htm  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:42 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Okay! 8D

Quick Draw: Draw a weapon as a Free Action rather than a Move Action. Draw a hidden weapon as a Move Action rather than a Standard Action.
Point Blank Shot: +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 feet.

Thank you much. However I think the title above Toughness is missing. Unless I'm missing something.

And thank you again for taking so much time for me!  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:51 pm
Kenocka
Thank you much. However I think the title above Toughness is missing. Unless I'm missing something.

Nope, I always just put an extra space between quoting and posting. Makes it neater imo. And it's no problem. i've just got skyrim and rune factory and white knight chronicles and assassin's creed and demon souls and etc etc to play lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

Nope, I always just put an extra space between quoting and posting. Makes it neater imo. And it's no problem. i've just got skyrim and rune factory and white knight chronicles and assassin's creed and demon souls and etc etc to play lol

Oh okay. I see how it's set up now. I'm just derpy. I think for my character's health Toughness might be a good feat to take for now. I'll aim for Dodge then Mobility then Spring Attack and then see if it's even possible for me to get Improved Unarmed Strike.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

Oh okay. I see how it's set up now. I'm just derpy. I think for my character's health Toughness might be a good feat to take for now. I'll aim for Dodge then Mobility then Spring Attack and then see if it's even possible for me to get Improved Unarmed Strike.

It's entirely your choice. cause you are free to take any of those. Toughness, Dodge, and Improved Unarmed Strike. You can take any of those if you want them now. Just 1 though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

It's entirely your choice. cause you are free to take any of those. Toughness, Dodge, and Improved Unarmed Strike. You can take any of those if you want them now. Just 1 though.

Well I'll stick with Toughness for now. Then I'll go with Unarmed.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Blaze the Fire Dragon

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm
*Lurking and reading some.*

I'm newer at this than Kenocka. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 am
Kenocka

Alrighty, well, let's see here. Onto equipment then. Weapon and armor first of course. So you would like a shortbow (composite or no?) and a longsword, as well as some light armor for defense?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

Alrighty, well, let's see here. Onto equipment then. Weapon and armor first of course. So you would like a shortbow (composite or no?) and a longsword, as well as some light armor for defense?

I looked at your sheet and copied the supplies you had (seemed reasonable to me) and then went ahead and added the other stuff I wanted to have my guy have. I put Toughness down as well under feats but IDK if I need to change the HP to 9 or not now. I'm leery of adding more armor to my guy because he doesn't seem to be all that fast. However if he's not slow then I don't mind adding some light armor to him.
Blaze the Fire Dragon
*Lurking and reading some.*

I'm newer at this than Kenocka. sweatdrop

Hey Blaze!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm
Heya Ken. I think I'm going to attempt to join. I found a character generator thing, I'm just not sure whether or not I'm allowed to use it. I filled out a character, but I probably did it wrong.  

Blaze the Fire Dragon

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Okay! 8D

Toughness is a worthless feat. A waste ignore that suggestion.

Plus his description of dodge is wrong. +1 dodge bonus to AC VERSUS one target declared at the END of YOUR turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Heya Ken. I think I'm going to attempt to join. I found a character generator thing, I'm just not sure whether or not I'm allowed to use it. I filled out a character, but I probably did it wrong.

I'm sure you did fine but this site seems to be the normal one to use for characters.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Blaze the Fire Dragon

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Kenocka
Blaze the Fire Dragon

I'm sure you did fine but this site seems to be the normal one to use for characters.
Yes, but this one does all the work for you, well, most of it.
http://dnd3rd.sourceforge.net/  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces