Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] Legend of the Planewalkers [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 am
Suicidesoldier#1
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1
Shield. I'd go shield anyways.

I just realized. Even with the boots, the pole-arm paragon path, and the feat, I just realized that there is no initiation of the push in the first place.

I would still need to use a push attack in order to push the enemy in the first place. O_o
There's a combat style in mp2 that tacks a push onto reapping strike. Also don't forget polearm momentum works on slides too. Rushing cleats + footwork lure = good fun happy success

Edit: my mistake, it adds a push to cleave, and the feat is longhand student.

I just realized this, but, I don't have MP2.

Do you have MP2, and if you do, can you post what it does?

Longhand Student [Lesser Style]
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Fighter or warlord; proficiency with any two-handed polearm or two-handed spear
Benefit: You gain a +2 feat bonus to Intimidate checks.
If you are attacking with a two-handed polearm or a two-handed spear and you have proficiency with that weapon, you also gain the following benefit.
When you hit an enemy with a power associated with this feat, you can push that enemy 1 square.

Associated Powers: Cleave, Viper’s Strike  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 am
YAY! I'm done! Vice, Revenant ~ Shadar-Kai Sorcerer, Avenging Haunt  

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 am
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1
Shield. I'd go shield anyways.

I just realized. Even with the boots, the pole-arm paragon path, and the feat, I just realized that there is no initiation of the push in the first place.

I would still need to use a push attack in order to push the enemy in the first place. O_o
There's a combat style in mp2 that tacks a push onto reapping strike. Also don't forget polearm momentum works on slides too. Rushing cleats + footwork lure = good fun happy success

Edit: my mistake, it adds a push to cleave, and the feat is longhand student.

I just realized this, but, I don't have MP2.

Do you have MP2, and if you do, can you post what it does?

Longhand Student [Lesser Style]
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Fighter or warlord; proficiency with any two-handed polearm or two-handed spear
Benefit: You gain a +2 feat bonus to Intimidate checks.
If you are attacking with a two-handed polearm or a two-handed spear and you have proficiency with that weapon, you also gain the following benefit.
When you hit an enemy with a power associated with this feat, you can push that enemy 1 square.

Associated Powers: Cleave, Viper’s Strike

Thank you! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 am
Fie, Changling Assassin  

Ziekara

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:10 pm
Oh boy polar opposite changelings.

And the consumate shapeshifter isn't the assassin. This will be an interesting dynamic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm
Fie sounds awesome, excellent backstory. I've been wanting to see an executioner in action, I've heard they're brutal.

@BADG, Vice has no background, I need one of those. Also, could you cite the sources for your content? I don't recognize everything.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 pm
Arc Vembris
Fie sounds awesome, excellent backstory.

@BADG, Vice has no background, I need one of those. Also, could you cite the sources for your content? I don't recognize everything.

Sources are Heroes of Shadow,PHB2,Arcane powers, Scales of War, and Dragon Magazine Annual. Dragon Magazine Annual is a compilation of the dragon Magazine mini web Magazines released by Wizard of the Coast. They released one book of them. but the individual issues are #376 and #372 and his background is Born Under a Bad Sign... Or did you mean back story?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm
Arc Vembris

Sources are Heroes of Shadow,PHB2,Arcane powers, Scales of War, and Dragon Magazine Annual. Dragon Magazine Annual is a compilation of the dragon Magazine mini web Magazines released by Wizard of the Coast. They released one book of them. but the individual issues are #376 and #372 and his background is Born Under a Bad Sign... Or did you mean back story?

I meant all of that. I need annotations, not a bibliography. I'm allowing all books, so what books you're using doesn't matter. Just tell me what came from where. Also tell me who he is what he does, what his past is like if he has one. What bad sign was he born under and what has it meant to him?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm
Arc Vembris
Arc Vembris

I meant all of that. I need annotations, not a bibliography. I'm allowing all books, so what books you're using doesn't matter. Just tell me what came from where. Also tell me who he is what he does, what his past is like if he has one. What bad sign was he born under and what has it meant to him?
Alright, sadly that means I won't be done tonight. sad
I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Mari Vann, Human Cleric

all done mrgreen

I just realized/remembered; you only have two At-Wills. You actually have another 1st level At-Will power, or the Heroic Effort racial encounter power.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm
Rain Yupa
Snuff that Muffin
Mari Vann, Human Cleric

all done mrgreen

I just realized/remembered; you only have two At-Wills. You actually have another 1st level At-Will power, or the Heroic Effort racial encounter power.

whoa...my what?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 pm
do we have a tank?
lol
I see lots of DPS and a healer...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Rain Yupa
Snuff that Muffin
Mari Vann, Human Cleric

all done mrgreen

whoa...my what?

Heroic Effort is a racial power they concocted fairly recently, to give humans who don't want three at-will powers another option:

Heroic Effort (Human Racial Utility)
Encounter
No Action
Personal
Trigger: You miss with an attack or fail a saving throw.
Effect: You gain a +4 racial bonus tot he attack roll or the saving throw.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Rain Yupa

SWEET!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 pm
Snuff that Muffin
do we have a tank?
lol
I see lots of DPS and a healer...

Vorastix might be playing a Battlemind (Psionic Defender), if his sheet gets turned in.

Otherwise, we have your ranged cleric (leader), Spork's melee warlord (leader), my ranged sorcerer (striker), Ziekara's melee(?) assassin, and possibly another sorcerer (I have no idea what his stuff does, but he looks like a melee sorcerer?), and possibly a polearm fighter from Suicide.

Personally, I'd gun for two defenders before another striker, especially since your cleric is all range as well. Nothing against the players, but if I had to choose two more roles to join, it would be two defenders.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff