Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ATTN MODS!!!! PLZ DELETE THIS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

texttexttext  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

---> Theme xxxxx ---> Wardrobe

User Image
████xxxxxxxxxxx████████xxxxxxxxxxx████

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ...

texttexttext

...for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."

~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:53 pm
Edgar Allan Poe-themed story

Heroes

The Raven
Red Death
Ligeia

Villains
Prince Prospero
The Plague Doctor
Hop-frog  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 pm
New role play = 2x2 (will increase if have several applicants)

Logo

User Image

Title: Hunter's Moon

Plot:

Since the beginning of time, two factions have existed: the supernaturals and the hunters. Immortalized in legends and stories, the supernaturals have been around since the dawn of man. They are beings who are very different. Some drink blood (vampires) and others have been bound to the earth by unfinished business (ghosts). Supernaturals are all different: some are bad, intending to torture humans; many are neutral, intending to leave humans alone. Some supernaturals help humans. Regardless, a plethora of them create trouble (and sometimes evil) that cannot be controlled. This is where the hunters enter.

The hunters are a population of humans who are aware of the existence of the supernatural. For them, every legend and story is true. They control the supernaturals by subduing them and, if necessary, by killing them. Many of the cases they encounter require more of the latter than the former. To the hunters, supernaturals generally intend to hurt humans. The hunters take care to prevent this from happening. From birth, hunters are trained to subdue and to kill the supernatural. The hunters wield a deep loathing for the supernaturals, understandably because the supernatural enjoy killing the hunters.

------

Throughout time, there a few chance encounters that happen rarely. Often, two things may result from these encounters: creation or destruction. In this dark world, supernatural beings chance upon each other. Some part their ways; some become enemies; and some become allies. One day a witch happened to have such an encounter. This witch found an object of great curiosity. It was a Japanese puzzle box, and it fascinated her so. Pocketing it, she returned to her home. At home, the witch played around with the puzzle box. She did this for many hours until she was able to open the puzzle box. Unfortunately, she did not know that the box contained an inhabitant living inside. He revealed himself right as the box opened. He was over five centuries old. He was a spirit bound to the object at his death because of a hunter. The hunter had bound him in the box as punishment to try to kill hunters and create an entirely new race. Bound for centuries, the ghost's hate had time to boil, and his mind had time to twist in on itself. Insane and spiteful, the ghost threatened the witch with his powers. In the end, he was able to convince her to band with him to find a corporeal body to kill all hunters.

Throughout the supernatural world, whispers of a powerful ghost arise. Hunters from all around the world murmur of incidents where hunters have been murdered in cold blood. In these cases, they were not hunting. Whoever the killer was had it out for the hunters. The killer knew about the supernatural world because he had left notes that said: "I am coming for you, hunters. All of you." The messages both gladdened and rattled the supernatural world. Most supernaturals were grateful that the hunters, their persecutors, were being exterminated; some were shaken because these hunters, however violent, lent order and safety to the supernatural world.

As the threats grow and the incidents impend, hunters gather and attempt to decide on a course of action. Alas, no group of hunters wants to take care of the situation. By this time, the killer has gained tremendous support in the supernatural world. Whoever he is, his identity fails to be revealed, but he has followers who are extremely loyal to him. The deaths grow to a staggering 500. Still, the hunters are reluctant to take action. So, young hunters decide to take matters into their own hands. Despite their differences, they band together to defeat a growing evil that threatens the world and their own existence.

Intro:

uc

Characters:

2 hunters --> 1 male, 1 female (will change if have several applicants)

- female (my character) = biracial vampire-werewolf hybrid with uncontrollable transformations at full moon; found and raised by hunters; HATES the supernatural for killing her parents

- male = for player to decide

2 supernaturals --> 1 male, 1 female (will change if have several applicants)

- female = witch (TBD)

- male = ghost; desires a corporeal form so he can, with the help of the witch, destroy all humans and create a new race; bound to an object (puzzle box); over 500 years old and is very spiteful; was killed for trying to create new life; warlock trapped his spirit in a puzzle box  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:11 am
Love Me Eternal

Evoblack
User Image
Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Drama, & Horror

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

OOC

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Rules

Spots

Setting

Announcements

Character Class Schedules

Story Summary

Evoblack
User Image

They say real, true love is eternal
that it can move mountains.

User Image

What happens when love wants your blood?
And might even long to kill you?

Evoblack
User Image

Welcome to Wickwood! the renowned school for private tutoring.

In the forests of St. John, Wisconsin lies a school: Wickwood Academy. It is one of the best private boarding schools in the country. Only the best students, or the richest, can afford to attend it. Regardless, its aura of foreboding is enough to drive away even the strictest of parents. There are students here who aren't afraid of what is in the school. Why? Because they happen to be the reason for the foreboding. These students are vampires.

Throughout the past year, the principal of Wickwood Manor decided to open its doors to mortal students. Some come from privileged families, others not as such. The vampires and mortals are bound to run into each other some time. The vampires have been taught to hold off on eating the mortals. The mortals sense something odd about the vampires even before they meet them. The vampires will be tempted by their blood and the mortals will be tempted by their beauty and charm, unknowingly slipping into a predator's grasp.

What will temptation become? Will the vampires turn the mortals into their own? Or will they devour them?

Welcome to Love Me Eternal where love doesn't always live forever...

Evoblack
User Image

1. Basics : Please adhere to Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules and Guidlines. This includes no sex/cybering with anybody in the thread, flaming/bullying, and spamming, among other things. Don't share any information here that you don't want to be known to the entire world.

2. Activity : As a creator of several role plays that have died due to inactivity, I urge any potential role players here to be as active as you can be. If there is some reason you can't post anymore, then post so in the thread. If it is too private to be disclosed, you are free to PM me. I won't tell anyone else.

---> Concerning quitting, you are free to do so at any point in time. I ask of you to please inform me when you do so and don't disappear.

3. Applying : Fill out a reservation skeleton before you submit a profile. If you have never role played with me before, submit a small sample of one to two paragraphs. It can be from past or present role plays you have been in or a sample of the character you wish to play. Make the sample as simple as possible for yourself.

---> Send by PM to me all reservations and profiles. No posting either of these in the main thread; I have a separate thread just for this. All PMs must be titled either "(RP title) ~ R" for a reservation or "(RP title) ~ P" for a profile" to easily distinguish between them. PMs with no titles will be instantly deleted. Don't change any of the coding of either reserve or profile.

---> You have a minimum of three days to send your profile to me after your reserve is complete. For both reservation and profile, I will notify you when I have received them.

I reserve the right to judge all reservations and profiles as I see fit.

4. Posting : Posts must consist of at least one to three paragraphs. I like to see at least two paragraphs per person, with about seven sentences in each paragraph. Posts must be decorated and pleasing to the eye. Bright and neon colors (such as yellow and cyan) hurt my eyes and make it hard for others to read posts. Thus, don't use these colors.

---> All decorated posts must be accompanied by a picture of a real person. Anime/cartoon aren't acceptable. They must have the character's name in them and the writer's post. When writing a post, you must read those that came before you in order to keep up with the story. If there are too many posts and you are lost, simply ask for a summary and then read the latest post. I will provide the summary for you.

• I am Goddess : I am the creator of this role play. Therefore, I am allowed to judge who goes and who stays. If I find that you disobey any of the rules listed above (including Gaia ToS and R&G), then you will be kicked out of the role play. As the creator, I am also the peace-keeper. There will be no fighting/other hateful actions on my watch.

---> If you have any problems (personal issues, issues with another role player, etc.), report them to me. As the creator of the role play, it is also my job to act as mediator. You and I will work together to resolve the issue.

---> Trivial issues will be dismissed as reported. Examples are: conflicting opinions/personalities (i.e. hating another person because of who they are/their opinions) and changing the plot because of personal preference.

• Behavior & Conduct : I expect you to be mature and responsible. Respect yourself and other role players. Be polite and courteous. Act like you would in a business workplace. Trivial issues, as previously stated, are for you (and, if possible, with others) to work out outside the role play. I am only here to mediate larger issues.

• Announcements : These are to be read as they are posted. Often, they will address various things (plot twists, the introduction of NPCs, new polls, problems, etc.). Alerts about new announcements will appear in the title of the role play. Please frequently check the title to see if I have added "New announcement." If so, the announcement will appear, with the date that it was posted with, in the announcements post in the first page of the thread.

---> Ideas/comments about anything that has or will occur should be addressed to me and me alone. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.

These rules are here for a reason. They are not going to be changed for any reason. The plot of the role play is not going to change for any reason. Remember that YOU are the one who joined. If you have any issues/problems with these rules, then leave.

• Evoblack
    User Image

[imgleft]100x100 here[/imgleft][u][b][color=1]Role[/color][/b][/u]
    [i][color=3]Character's Name[/i][/color]

[color=2]❥[/color] [color=3]User name[/color]

Evoblack
    User Image

Last updated: January 6, 2013 @ 9:54 pm EST

The local town: St. John

Wickwood Manor
    The Center Gardens
    The East Gardens
    The West Gardens
    The North Gardens
    The Forest/River

Uniforms

Year : 2010

Month
    January February March April May June July
    August September October November
    December

Day

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
    Friday Saturday Sunday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
    7 : 00 AM PM

Weather
    partlycloudy cloudy clear snow rain drizzling humid sunny pleasant

Temperature
    blistering hot warm cool chilly cold freezing

Evoblack
    User Image

• January 27, 2012
      ----> 1:26 pm EST : I am adding in a poll. The poll will be about the plot. I'll be adding a few choice elements up there, including some plot ideas I've already come up with. I add in the poll to gather a consensus of everybody's opinions rather than posting ideas in OOC. If you, as a singular entity, have any ideas that you would like to throw out, please do so. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.
      Acting = is in progress.
      N/Acting = not in progress.

----> 2:26 pm EST : The rules have been updated. Please read them over and take note of them.

• June 6, 2012
      ----> 2:34 pm EST : The results of the poll (which has been up at the top for the last few months) have been taken into account. The highest results have been for a vampire hunter in the school and Raven Black being turned into a vampire. Raven's transformation has been placed on hold for various reasons. For now, the concentration on a plot arc will be deviated to the vampire hunter in the school (a mortal boy). Due to some complications with two of our role playing members, two positions (a vampire girl and a mortal boy) are now open. Also, I have added an extra vampire girl and an extra mortal boy to even the current numbers stationed in the role play.

----> 2:46 pm EST : I have posted a new poll at the top of the thread. Its topic features vampire stories. Vote for your favorite and let's see who wins!

• June 12, 2012
      ----> 10:21 pm EST : The role of the vampire hunter (mortal guy 1) has been filled! One more boy and two more girls to go.

• June 14, 2012
      ----> 11:02 am EST : Vampire Girl 2 has been taken! One more guy and one more girl to go!

• June 15, 2012
      ----> 4:35 pm EST : All previously available parts have now been filled! Thank you to all those who reserved. Welcome to Love Me Eternal! Where love lasts forever...when you're bitten.

----> 9:38 pm EST : Welcome, new role players! There may be a question as to what is currently going on in the role play. As of right now, the current role players and I are completing a day. A day is made up of certain points: breakfast, shared classes with other role players, lunch, after school, and dinner. In the past in my own role plays, I have noticed that a single day can last forever. So, this fixes this! These certain points are points for where characters can meet up, chat, and form relationships. Sometimes everybody will have nothing else to write about at the certain point. At that point, I will gather a consensus from all role players as to whether or not we should move on to the next point of role playing.

The next point for role playing with begin with the next day. The setting--including the time, date, weather, and more--can be found on the first page of the role play. Please adhere to the conditions that I set, such as the weather. As of right now, the next point of role playing will be the morning of the next day. A summary of all that has happened, including the relationships between all current characters, will be provided before we simultaneously begin the next day.

Any questions, comments, or concerns about this announcement can be addressed to me. Please refer to the rules above if you have any more questions as to what to do concerning announcements.

----> 11:01 pm EST : As of right now, I have created a separate post for character schedules. They can be found right under the Announcements post on the first page. Considering that we have many pages of this role play to sort through, I would like some of our role players, including the new ones, to send me schedules for their characters before they post. This is so that you have an idea of where your character is going to go come time to post. If I have not posted your schedule in the schedule post, please send a new one to me via PM. A simple code for schedules is provided above the list of character schedules.
      If your character doesn't share any other classes with others, you can always meet up and socialize with others during lunch or after school!

• June 20, 2012
      ----> 10:07 pm EST : Get ready to vote, people! Level two of "Your favorite stories" poll is up! The highest turnouts from the last time will go up against Vampire Kisses.

• June 21, 2012
      ----> 1:22 pm EST : We are starting Day Five! Please read the story summary on page 70.

• July 5, 2012
      ----> 10:29 pm EST : The winner of the vampire stories poll is...Dracula. I guess the classics really do prevail. Anne Rice's "Vampire Chronicles" are the runner-up. No surprise there. Anyway, I'm going to be placing another poll up on top. This time it's going to be all business. The subject of the poll is whether or not we should have a separate OOC thread for LME. I've been thinking about this for a while. Unfortunately, the early days of LME made me hesitant to create one. Tell me what you think in OOC and in the poll above!

• August 20, 2012
      ----> 7:48 pm EST : I have gathered the results of our latest poll. The question of the poll was whether or not we should have an OOC thread. The majority said that we should have a thread. So, I have created an official and a separate thread for our OOC. Here chatter outside of the role play may take place. I will post rules as to conduct in the first post. Please read them before posting. To find the OOC thread, click the link in the title post above. I hope you enjoy it!

• September 4, 2012
      ----> 9:49 pm EST : In the OOC thread, I am beginning to gather ideas for events we could do in the story. If you have any ideas, please post them there. All ideas will be considered. Once I have gathered enough, I will make a poll where we can vote on them. The top three will be implemented into the role play.

----> 10:10 pm EST : I have added a new post underneath the class schedules: a story summary. It is for the purpose of catching up on missed or lost information. Occasionally, I will update the story summary when we have made progress. If you are gone for a while, you can go to the post and read the latest information instead of asking me to write a summary. I hope it is of much use to you. Please review the post for more information [not necessarily updated material; just get to know it].

• October 20, 2012
      ----> 12:43 am EST : I am quite sure by now that everybody is aware of the stand-still we have come to. Because of school, work, and other real-life things, this is of no surprise to me. Once again, I would like to thank all of you for keeping with me in this role play. Without me, LME wouldn't exist, but, without you, it certainly wouldn't live as it has. To you all, I am grateful. As of right now, LME is currently one of the longer-lasting role plays in the romance subforum (that I have seen). Not many of the other lasting role plays have as many pages as ours. That is something to be proud of.

To business: I have gotten messages from two of our role play members inquiring about moving on. One has suggested that we move on to a main event that I have put out there before (and one everybody appears to have mutually agreed upon in the past): a Halloween dance. Originally, my thought was to finish the day that we were currently on. At the moment, the best thing seems to be to move on from September into October and to a major and interesting event. A subplot featuring Raven, Sebastian, and Alexander will occur: Alexander will reveal to Raven that he is a vampire and Sebastian will destroy their relationship. As all things in life, the after-effects should be felt in other characters. Meanwhile, we still have our vampire hunter doing his job in the background.

A side note: one of our members decided not to reply for a while. As is policy with me, I have removed her from the role play used to inactivity. I will open up her spot to anybody who would like it. Instead of having someone create their own character, I will pre-make one. I know that creating characters comes with a great deal of thought and consideration. I will take that in stead and leave only the character. Keep in mind that I will not be controlling the character, just setting her up for any person who would like to have her. Once I have completed her profile, it will be posted and available. For right now, her information is under construction.

One last thing: has anybody seen the OOC thread? I know I made an announcement about it before, but I just wanted to remind you that it is there. Feel free to openly chat about any appropriate, non-LME-related subjects! Or suggest ideas directly to me instead of by PM (PM is still acceptable for suggesting ideas). I check the OOC thread every once in a while. So far, it hasn't been taken advantage of; I highly suggest using it. It will be a wonderful communication tool!

----> 12:49 am EST : I just added a "Last Updated" date to "The Settings" post. When we move onto a new day/date, please be sure to check it to see what the day's conditions are.

• October 30, 2012
      ----> 1:37 pm EST : I have created a new character named Esther Williams. Her profile and character slot are open for the taking. I will not be playing her; I only created her. Her background can be explored via her profile on the profiles page.

• November 14, 2012
      ----> 9:25 pm EST : The role of Esther Williams has been filled.

• January 10, 2013
      ----> 9:18 pm EST : The role of mortal guy 3 is currently open.

• June 16, 2013
      ----> 9:42 pm EST : Mortal guy 3 has been completed. We are now accepting one more guy. Be sure to recruit! Also, we will need a replacement for Fakesuperheroname.

Evoblack
    User Image
    Please note that fourth period is lunch period.

A student must have one kind of English, Art, Gym/Health, Foreign Language, and Science in their schedule. Electives are highly encouraged. Use your common sense when filling this out. Think of your own high school/college schedules!

[b]Character Name, Year[/b]

[u]Period---Class[/u]
    1 Class
    2 Class
    3 Class
    4 Class
    5 Class
    6 Class
    7 Class

Evoblack
    User Image
    For new players and old.
    Last updated: November 14, 2012 @ 9:27 pm EST

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:41 am
    User Image
    Story ideas property of Evoblack
    Please don't steal.

A Love Me Eternal Spinoff

Literacy Level : Any
    Genre : Romance, Drama, & Horror

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

OOC - U/C

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Rules

Spots

Setting

Announcements

Story Summary

Events

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 pm
    User Image

In the dark of the night,
    the full moon rises into the sky.

User Image

In the dark of the night,
    it turns blood red at the harvest.

Hunter's Moon
    It waits for death.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:57 pm
    User Image

1. Basics : Please adhere to Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules and Guidlines. This includes no sex/cybering with anybody in the thread, flaming/bullying, and spamming, among other things. Don't share any information here that you don't want to be known to the entire world.

2. Activity : As a creator of several role plays that have died due to inactivity, I urge any potential role players here to be as active as you can be. If there is some reason you can't post anymore, then post so in the thread. If it is too private to be disclosed, you are free to PM me. I won't tell anyone else.

---> Concerning quitting, you are free to do so at any point in time. I ask of you to please inform me when you do so and don't disappear.

3. Applying : Fill out a reservation skeleton before you submit a profile. If you have never role played with me before, submit a small sample of one to two paragraphs. It can be from past or present role plays you have been in or a sample of the character you wish to play. Make the sample as simple as possible for yourself.

---> Send by PM to me all reservations and profiles. No posting either of these in the main thread; I have a separate thread just for this. All PMs must be titled either "(RP title) ~ R" for a reservation or "(RP title) ~ P" for a profile" to easily distinguish between them. PMs with no titles will be instantly deleted. Don't change any of the coding of either reserve or profile.

---> You have a minimum of three days to send your profile to me after your reserve is complete. For both reservation and profile, I will notify you when I have received them.

I reserve the right to judge all reservations and profiles as I see fit.

4. Posting : Posts must consist of at least one to three paragraphs. I like to see at least two paragraphs per person, with about seven sentences in each paragraph. Posts must be decorated and pleasing to the eye. Bright and neon colors (such as yellow and cyan) hurt my eyes and make it hard for others to read posts. Thus, don't use these colors.

---> All decorated posts must be accompanied by a picture of a real person. Anime/cartoon aren't acceptable. They must have the character's name in them and the writer's post. When writing a post, you must read those that came before you in order to keep up with the story. If there are too many posts and you are lost, simply reference the "Story Summary" post. It is updated regularly.

• I am Goddess : I am the creator of this role play. Therefore, I am allowed to judge who goes and who stays. If I find that you disobey any of the rules listed above (including Gaia ToS and R&G), then you will be kicked out of the role play. As the creator, I am also the peace-keeper. There will be no fighting/other hateful actions on my watch.

---> If you have any problems (personal issues, issues with another role player, etc.), report them to me. As the creator of the role play, it is also my job to act as mediator. You and I will work together to resolve the issue.

---> Trivial issues will be dismissed as reported. Examples are: conflicting opinions/personalities (i.e. hating another person because of who they are/their opinions) and changing the plot because of personal preference.

• Behavior & Conduct : I expect you to be mature and responsible. Respect yourself and other role players. Be polite and courteous. Act like you would in a business workplace. Trivial issues, as previously stated, are for you (and, if possible, with others) to work out outside the role play. I am only here to mediate larger issues.

• Announcements : These are to be read as they are posted. Often, they will address various things (plot twists, the introduction of NPCs, new polls, problems, etc.). Alerts about new announcements will appear in the title of the role play. Please frequently check the title to see if I have added "New announcement." If so, the announcement will appear, with the date that it was posted with, in the announcements post in the first page of the thread.

---> Ideas/comments about anything that has or will occur should be addressed to me and me alone. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.

These rules are here for a reason. They are not going to be changed for any reason. The plot of the role play is not going to change for any reason. Remember that YOU are the one who joined. If you have any issues/problems with these rules, then leave.  

• Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm
    User Image

• Month 00, 2013
      ----> time EST : message

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:02 pm
    User Image
    For new players and old.
    Last updated: Month 00, 2013 @ time EST

xxxxstory summary here  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm
    User Image

Think you knew legends? Think again...

Since the beginning of time, two factions have existed: the supernaturals and the hunters.

xxxThe supernaturals have been around since the dawn of man. Some drink blood (vampires) and others have been bound to the earth by unfinished business (ghosts). Supernaturals are all different: some are bad, intending to torture humans; many are neutral, intending to leave humans alone. Some supernaturals help humans. Regardless, a plethora of them create trouble (and sometimes evil) that cannot be controlled. This is where the hunters enter.

xxxThe hunters are a population of humans who are aware of the existence of the supernatural. They control the supernaturals by subduing them and, if necessary, by killing them. Many of the cases they encounter require more of the latter than the former. To the hunters, supernaturals generally intend to hurt humans. The hunters take care to prevent this from happening. From birth, hunters are trained to defeat the supernatural. They wield a deep loathing for the supernaturals, understandably because the supernatural often enjoy killing the hunters.

_____

xxxThere was a European witch who was traversing Europe. One day, the witch passed through Transylvania. She encountered a very strong magical barrier. Using her magic, she lowered the barrier and found an abandoned castle. Exploring it, she found a Japanese puzzle box. It fascinated her, so she pocketed it and returned home. At home, the witch played around with the puzzle box. She did this for many hours until she was able to open the puzzle box. Unfortunately, she did not know that the box contained an inhabitant living inside. He revealed himself right as the box opened. He was over five centuries old. He was a spirit bound to the object at his death because of a hunter. The hunter had bound him in the box as punishment to try to kill hunters and create an entirely new race. Bound for centuries, the ghost's hate had time to boil, and his mind had time to twist in on itself. Insane and spiteful, the ghost threatened the witch with his powers. In the end, he was able to convince her to band with him to find a corporeal body to kill all hunters.

xxxIn the supernatural world, whispers arise that tell of a powerful being. He has gone around the world killing hunters. (For the purpose of the reader, he is currently located in New York City--where our story begins.) Hunters from all around the world murmur of incidents where hunters have been murdered in cold blood. Whoever the killer was had it out for the hunters. The killer knew about the supernatural world because he had left notes that said: "I am coming for you, hunters. All of you." The messages both gladdened and rattled the supernatural world. Most supernaturals were grateful that the hunters, their persecutors, were being exterminated; some were shaken because these hunters, however violent, lent order and safety to the supernatural world.

xxxAs the threats grow, hunters gather to decide a course of action. Alas, no group of hunters wants to take care of the situation. By this time, the killer has gained tremendous support in the supernatural world. Whoever he is, his identity fails to be revealed, but he has followers who are extremely loyal to him. The deaths grow to a staggering 500. Still, the hunters are reluctant to take action. So, young hunters decide to take matters into their own hands. Despite their differences, they band together to defeat a growing evil that threatens the world and their own existence.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm
    User Image

[imgleft]100x100 here[/imgleft][u][b][color=1]Role[/color][/b][/u]
    [i][color=3]Character's Name[/i][/color]

[color=2]▶[/color] [color=3]User name[/color]

User ImageMale Hunter
    Character's Name

▶Open

User ImageFemale Hunter
    Character's Name

▶Open

User ImageThe Witch