Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
~{ K e n s h i + Careless + Y a m a m o t o}~

Kenshi noticed the blush on fuki's face which made him slightly smile "there's no need to thank me, i'm just saying what I think." he said as he continued eating; sure he was a bit special with food, but he just complemented the food that he thought was worth complementing.

Cai heard what she said about her Teriyaki Yakisoba. " is that so?" he replied as he then placed his empty bowl on the counter. "Then why don't you bring me one next time to see how good it is." he said while he made his way to throw away his trash.

Kenshi was still eathing as he saw Fuki looking around the shop. " did you find anything that you like, other than what you took this morning?" the dark haired man asked as he looked at her with a slight smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:59 am
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Hearing Cai's words, she gave a shocked looked, "Monotaste Cai wants to try something different for once?" she said said teasing the male for his lack of tying new things as he left for the back room were the trash was. As she looked around, Fuki kept glancing at her fighter who was still eating his food. She was glad he was enjoying it. "Yea, I don't have a lot of time to actually look around so I didn't know you had so many of my favorite artists. I'll have to save up a bit more so I can get some more money." she said grinning.

Once she took, for once, a thorough look around she walked back over to the male sitting next to him grinning happily, her tail moving about. "Ne, what do you like to listen to?" she asked curiously as her ears perked up as she wanted to know more about the other and she always thought that knowing what kind of music people liked to listen too was a good way to know.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 pm
User ImageSailo Asaki
Ѧ~Foundless~Ѧ
“Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in an never ending cycle.”

Sailo smiled kindly at his wife, "I know you will." he said reassuringly, smiling at her. Of course, he wanted her to smile. And he wanted to help their friends how he could. But right now, this was all he could do. And it upset him. But he was upset just as much by his own weakness. That he couldn't help them; it made his more reckless side surface, yet all he could do was bury it for now. For his sacrifice; for his lover and wife; for Az and Ra. Feeling her hand slide up touching their name, all he could do was smile. The way she touched it, so gently, his own form of reassurance that she would be fine, that they would be fine, and that everything would work out. "I love you," he whispered softly before gently reaching out and touching the mark on her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
ʢ Mirthless ʡ
Uki ~ Mailah

Uki was having an off day. He didn't feel like getting out of bed. Ever since his aunt died, things changed. Tomorrow was her death day anniversary, is that what it would be called? He didn't care. He looked over at his sister whom slept with him; they almost always shared the same bed. She and her little stuffed doggy. Most might think it weird, but he honestly couldn't give a bleep about those people's opinions anyway. Deciding he had to get up, he kissed his sister on the cheek before getting out of bed and hopping into the shower.

After he took his shower, he made breakfast for the two of them. Scrambled eggs and bacon. Glass of milk on the side. The usual breakfast for days like these. He sighed as he flipped the bacon and let it sizzle. He yawned as he churned the eggs, scrambling them almost to the point he could make an omlette out of them. Five minutes later, Isis, his sister came down the stairs, yawning, still in her pajamas and carrying Obon, her stuffed doggy.

"Morning, nii-chan."

"Morning, Isis. Did you sleep well?"

"Mm-hm...what about you?"

"Fine." he said before flipping the bacon and putting the eggs to the side. "Can you sprinkle those with some cheese, Isis?"

"Sure thing, nii-chan."

Isis put some shredded cheese on top of the eggs before splitting the eggs into two and putting them on plates for her and Uki. Then she sat down quietly humming to herself at the table. As soon as the bacon was finished, Uki drained the grease off of it and split the amount in two as well.

"Enjoy." he said before picking up a piece of bacon and chewing on it. A bit crunchier than he liked his bacon. Oh well. After breakfast, Uki picked up their dishes and stuck them in the sink.

"You're...gonna be late to class, nii-chan. Again."

"Don't worry, Isis, I'll be fine," he says before kissing her forehead and grabbing his bookbag. In truth he didn't want his sister to worry about him, but he was up for a fight in the early morning to get it out of his system so he might be able to focus in class. After leaving home, he heads towards the school he attends, but ends up finding some punks who he often got into physical disputes with, and thought they'd do for today. There was five of them against himself, and he considered them to be outnumbered.  

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:05 pm
Maki

Foundless

Asaki

"Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in in a never ending cycle"

User Image
Listening to the male feeling his hand move to her own mark, Maki couldn't help but lean into him taking comfort through their bond, through Sailo himself. "I love you too." she said slipping out of her arms walking over to the desk sitting on the corner of it like she done a few weeks before. "However...being here teaching the kids, it's kind of exciting. Knowing the different teams and just how many students belong, which side they belong too and such." she said atleast being optimistic about teaching a class.

Maki's attention turned back to Sailo, "Can you handle it though? Having so many fighters around?" she asked knowing that it'll not only pose a problem for her own fighter but for the students as well, which divided her a bit. Maki as a sacrifice and Maki as maternal figure that she grew into by helping raise the twins. Ironic to say the least.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 am
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi listened, a little confused. Teams? A different world? Of course, when the analogy was given, it was enough for him to panic, all because of one word. "C-command?! I-I can't c-command you to d-do something!" He squeaked out, shaking his head quickly. He couldn't be in a position of control. No, no he was supposed to serve others. Make them happy. "Wh-what if I m-mess up? Or... o-or make you unhappy!" He shuddered at the thought, no longer thinking of beatings or anything else he'd been worrying about not two minutes before. "I-I should t-take pain and... a-and follow orders. Y-you should be the m-master." He hugged himself, trying to calm down. This couldn't be happening. Him in charge? The one doing the ordering? How could he do that when he couldn't even make his parents happy? Or make friends? He would be a failure. A complete and utter failure. He was going to disappoint his... he was a fighter? He was going to disappoint his fighter and it would be all his fault!

missXuchiha

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

Minaru had never seen someone that panicked this much before. What was so wrong with giving commands? Wouldn't he be reassured knowing there was someone there to protect him, that he could rely on? Minaru placed his hands on Kichi's shoulder, pulling him close and placing a hand on the panicking child's head between his fuzzy little ears.
He was so adorable, Minaru could be happy about that at least.

" Shh. Calm down, calm down... there's nothing to worry about. You were chosen to be the sacrifice, not me. It wouldn't be fair if I made the commands and did the attacks, while you only took the pain. You know your limits... and you command me based on those limits. If you want me to protect, then I will protect. If you want me to attack, then I will attack. I'm here to keep you safe, Kichi. And nothing you could do would make me unhappy, there's no way of messing this up. We're a team, and we must grow from each other's strengths and weaknesses. I don't mind the thought of you being my sacrifice - you have a good heart and mind, I can tell. " Minaru explained, moving a hand to one of Kichi's ears and stroking it gently, trying to calm down the boy.

Should he tell him about school? What about the boy's parents... Now there was a dilemma. Minaru's mother didn't know anything about his life and made no attempt to involve herself, really, so Minaru was lucky in that aspect. But Minaru didn't know Kichi's parents, he didn't know if they were gentle or strict.
Judging by how nervous and skittish Kichi was, Minaru was starting to fall on the idea that his parents were strict...
To the utmost limit, they could even be abusive.
And if his sacrifice was being mistreated, Minaru wouldn't allow for that.

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

The trip to the bookstore had been simple enough. Just walk in, go up to the desk and tell them Hanako's name, and then they'd smile and nod and go in the back, return with the package, accept the money, and Nisuke would be back on his way home again.

Unfortunately it was not that easy.

Nisuke walked into the bookstore - which was basically empty except for the owner and one or two people - and walked up to the front desk. The owner was idly dusting and organizing the shelves behind him, so Nisuke was respectful and dinged the bell. The man stopped and looked at him, then went back to what he was doing. Nisuke frowned and dinged it again, only to be ignored. A thrid ding got no reply, and Nisuke grit his teeth.

" Old fart! Quit dusting your stupid books! I have a book to pick-up! " he growled, getting the old man's attention, along with a stern frown, as he finally listened to Nisuke and walked up to him.
" Name, please? "
" Hanako Gyuteru. "
" You're not Hanako, now- "
" She asked me to pick it up for her! Here's her card! " Nisuke held out her card for the place, the man looking it over and sighing.
" Alright, just a moment. " The man disappeared into the back, returning a few minutes later with a small box of books. Nisuke stayed silent, paying for the package and grabbing the change and the box without another word. He turned and stormed straight for the door. Nisuke would've made it, too... if someone didn't ran into him.
" Dammit! Watch where you're going, idiot! " Nisuke shouted at the other, glaring with all his might. His glare and intimidating posture faltered, though, when hsi side burst into a fiery pain, Nisuke visibly wincing and glancing to his side. Did the guy have a knife? Was he part of a gang? Were there still guys out there that wanted to get him, that knew he was alive?
Well, he couldn't see any blood, so for now he was alright. Still, Nisuke had no mind to trust this stranger, considering just bumping into him caused him pain.

N I S U K E
M A R U K A T S U

* S * A * C * R * I * F * I * C * E *

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:12 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi tensed when he was hugged, then relaxed when he realized what was happening. He couldn't mess up? But there was always a way to mess something up. What if he didn't want to fight, but MInaru did? That would be his fault, and it'd make Minaru unhappy. Or what if he gave the wrong order? Or what if he was too mean?At the compliment though, he blushed and looked away. The petting and hugging were new to him... but it was warm and nice... He rested his head on Minaru's chest without thinking, and closed his eyes. It was like having a momma, to be hugged and petted like this. With that thought, his eyes snapped open and he pulled away a little. "S-sorry, I-I didn't mean t-to make you uncomfortable..." He looked down, fidgeting nervously.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:36 pm
Rika
Noyami

Devoted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Devoted unto"
Rika noticed the woman seemed to pondering, maybe trying to figure out a game reference or something. Something which Rika didn't have the luxery to have between studying, running from bullies, learning about her knew world, and sadly enough the hospital. Though Rika noticed the thoughts seemed to vanish from her mind once Rika introduced herself and what not. However, Rika's mind caught up with what her body did and well she couldn't help but blush. Suddenly hugging someone and what not was weird, especially since they had JUST met. Though when the woman introduced herself as Youko, easy to remember she thought she was glad that Youko didn't seem to mind Rika's sudden touchy-feely act.

"I should be fine about class its right there." she said motioning to the room that was very close to them. Apparently Rika just made a big circle while trying to find her sacrifice that she ended back up at her starting point. An odd conviencance one would think. "But what about you? Shouldn't you be heading to class?" she asked worridly not wanting the woman to miss her classes. A bad thing, one could say, about Rika is that she's very studious something her parents told her that knowledge is power and that, if Rika gained knowledge she could pretty much win at anything. So since then Rika was always one to study and learn as much as possible, it came in handy a lot during her training sessions with her teacher.
"Death and Beyond"

_Cruelity_Retaliates_

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Once lunch hit, Aya sighed deeply as he picked at his food. The man didn't have much friends at this school, and with Fuki not here, Aya felt a bit lost to put into simplest terms. Sighing, Aya went to throw his food away the boy left the school. He was constantly being distracted in classm, he couldn't stop fidgeting either. It was weird having his twin gone, like his fighter, Fuki was also like his other half.

Aya sighed as he walked down the street, his ears flat against his head, kinda like an abandoned kitten. He couldn't help it, he wanted Fuki next to him he felt secure when she was around. Another sigh, but the truth was, that was just an excuse what Aya really wanted was his fighter next to him. Coming upon a park Aya walked to a bench laying down as he stared up at the clouds. His mind wandering to who the fighter for his sister was, even though Fuki protected Aya a lot, Aya was also protective of his sister. His mind continued to wander though to who his own fighter and what he thought they were like.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image Ayumu grumbled and continued to work, today was simply a mess he had a horrible headache and the clip on ears didn't help. He sighed and quickly prepared the food that people ordered. In truth he was actually shocked it was so busy today, most days the place was empty and dead with no one. Though he looked rather cute in his chef uniform and his bangs clipped back. It made him look younger than what he really was. "Today's ramen special, who ordered today's ramen special?" he called out. A male in the far left corner raised his hand and Ayumu went to bring the male his dish.

His boss patted him on the back once he came back into the kitchen, "Ah you have been working hard today Ayumu why don't you go take a break? I'll take over for awhile." Ayumu nodded and went out through the back, he sighed and cleaned away the sweat with the back of his hand. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out some money and bought a nice cold drink. He poked in the straw and took a big gulp, "Ahh... nothing like a refreshing drink after hard work..." he mumbled to himself. He leaned back against the wall of the shop and looked up at the sky, 'Quite day out today..' he thought to himself and closed his eyes.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:20 pm
~Devoted~
۞Youko*Shikara۞

"Until Death and Beyond"
User Image

Youko made a small sigh of relief, as Rika said that she should be fine as her class was right by them. "Yokatta." she says softly, before smiling at the other, then as Rika asked about her own classes, Youko had to think for a moment, looking around for the time, before seeing a clock. "AH, i was so focused on finding you, I forgot to look for where classes were." Youko said, disbelieving the fact that she hadn't remembered to even look where she was going. She quickly looks at the room nearby to get a sense of where she was, and fortune have it, the same class Rika pointed to earlier was the same class she had first. She giggled at the realization before smiling. "Looks like I'll be seeing you in class, Rika-chan."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Aya sighed lightly as he started to get chilled from the winter air, but it was warmer than what it was this morning. Sitting up, Aya looked around almost forgetting where he was. Getting his bearings he noticed he was close to a small shop similar to his own. He smiled as he walked over to the place which was busy for a weekday. He wondered if they would be just as busy once evening hit. Walking into the place, Aya sat down ordering warm tea as he looked over the menu.

Sipping on his tea, he felt his back spasm in pain as he noticed someone slip out through the back door that was in the kitchen. When the waiter came back to him, Aya quickly ordered chicken ramen with egg. The waiter quickly disappeared to give it to the chef and to take other orders. However the burning sensation on his upper back wouldn't fade, it scared Aya a bit and well he truly wished for his sister to be here.

User Image

User Image

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image Ayumu stayed in the same position for awhile, his mind started to drift off. It wasn't long till he almost fell from dozing off. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, "Why do I feel so tired lately..." he muttered to himself. His boss then opened the back door, "Hey Ayumu we need you back in here it is getting crazy with orders.." he said and went back inside. Ayumu nodded and finished up his drink and threw it away.

He walked back into the shop and fixed himself up, he began to prepare food that was being ordered. He was really just hoping all these people would leave already. He liked working but boy did he hate when it was super busy like this. After awhile he walked out, "Chicken ramen with egg?" he called out and waited for the person who had ordered the dish to raise their hand or call out to him.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out