Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Reisui

She kneeled over him and cried. "I'm sorry. I never should have brought you."
Through the pain, he looked up at her and smiled weakly. "It's alright. They would have done something anyway."
Kichōna pulled a handkerchief out of her hoodie pocket and spied the blood off his face. "Look at us, we're probably gonna end up the bad guys." She chuckled through a sob.
Reisui slowly sat up. His hand slipped but he caught himself. Spitting out remnants of blood, he said. "It's about time the town bullies got theirs."
Kichona helped him up and slung his one arm over her shoulder. She picked up his V-eye. "At least this thing isn't broken." She smiled.
Grunting, Reisui replied. "I reinforced my frame last night. Eventually, they'll be pretty near indestructable."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

Reisui

She kneeled over him and cried. "I'm sorry. I never should have brought you."
Through the pain, he looked up at her and smiled weakly. "It's alright. They would have done something anyway."
Kichōna pulled a handkerchief out of her hoodie pocket and spied the blood off his face. "Look at us, we're probably gonna end up the bad guys." She chuckled through a sob.
Reisui slowly sat up. His hand slipped but he caught himself. Spitting out remnants of blood, he said. "It's about time the town bullies got theirs."
Kichona helped him up and slung his one arm over her shoulder. She picked up his V-eye. "At least this thing isn't broken." She smiled.
Grunting, Reisui replied. "I reinforced my frame last night. Eventually, they'll be pretty near indestructable."

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas