Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Pathfinder) Considering starting up a... unique campaign. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:24 pm
Knightmare Max
Is this all full up? I would really like to participate in this campaign. I have an interesting homebrew race I created that I would LOVE to actually put into action. If I can't use the homebrew class then I'll still play.
The Drowling homebrew race is approved.

Working on the finishing touches of the RP thread.  
Knightmare Max rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 6, 1, 4, 5, 2, 3, 2, 6, 5, 4, 5, 5, 1, 5, 4, 4, 2, 2 Total: 76 (20-120)
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Thank you very much. Rolling for stats.  

Knightmare Max

Knightmare Max rolled 16 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 1, 5, 1, 1, 6, 1, 2, 4, 4, 1, 3, 3, 1 Total: 48 (16-96)

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Rolling second set

Stats:

5+5+6 = 16
6+5+4 = 15
5+5+5 = 15
4+5+6 = 15
5+6+2 = 13
4+4+3 = 11  
Knightmare Max rolled 4 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 7 Total: 16 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:38 pm
changed mind about class  

Knightmare Max

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 pm
http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=16701

I think I am done...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 pm
Knightmare Max

I think I am done...

I think it's missing public view setting.

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Prelim RP thread

It's not finished yet, so it's not being posted in this guild. Once it is finished, the text will be copied into an RP thread in this guild.

As you can see, the setting section is the only one filled. I added what information I believed to be essential. Does anybody have anything they think needs to be added to it?

How much info should I put in the game intro section?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Little Miss Chloroform
Knightmare Max

I think I am done...

Is that site free to use, or do you have to pay a fee?  

Kelsey MacAilbert

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Oooop, Fixed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:02 pm
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Little Miss Chloroform
Knightmare Max

I think I am done...

Is that site free to use, or do you have to pay a fee?

It's free, but character sheets default to not being publicly view-able. You have to edit the setting on the character sheet to allow other people to view it.

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 pm
I think what you have their is good.

Just a suggestion but you might want to add which races come from where. Like Halflings are from Ritavia or something like that. Like just where a majority of them come from. So that people can write a back story if they so desire.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm
Knightmare Max

Just a suggestion but you might want to add which races come from where. Like Halflings are from Ritavia or something like that. Like just where a majority of them come from. So that people can write a back story if they so desire.
All right.

Also, because the default D&D languages, such as common, are not used, I should explain how language works. Everybody automatically speaks Ritavian, and those with intelligence bonuses or who spend skill points can choose from other languages listed in the thread.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:30 pm
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Knightmare Max

All right.

Also, because the default D&D languages, such as common, are not used, I should explain how language works. Everybody automatically speaks Ritavian, and those with intelligence bonuses or who spend skill points can choose from other languages listed in the thread.

What about racial bonus languages?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:30 pm
Laertes Ursus
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Knightmare Max

All right.

What about racial bonus languages?
There aren't any. You choose from the languages listed in the RP thread instead, regardless of race.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces