Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm
**working on a post. Sorry work is hectic and my insomnia is coming back full force so I'm really tired and such crying **  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 am
[[The last girl has been taken. There are now two guy spots left: one vamp, one mortal.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander couldn't stop a single tear that poured from his eyes. It was like a fast flowing river down the side of his face. But why should he have to hold back now? He was alone and he had held back for so long that it felt incredible to be able to release every feeling and thought he had had about her. His long, lithe fingers moved beautifully over the strings hitting every quivering note and vibrato with such skill and dedication. The bow moved fluidly over the stings as well hitting each one in turn sending out the sorrowful tune into the silence of the music room. Each crescendo and decrescendo fit in accordingly with the tone of the piece. Everything was perfect. It had to be. It was for her after all. Anything for her had to be perfect in his eyes because she herself was perfect. Her voice, her figure, they way she combed her hair out in the morning right down to the breaths she took. Truly, Armand had loved her with all of his being and he had never wavered from that fact.

As he continued to play the tears came down faster as his mind went back...

"Armand! Armand! You come back here! We are supposed to be practicing!" Milly had been so preoccupied with the music sheets in her delicate, soft hands that she hadn't realized that Armand had lost interest and wandered off to the flower garden not too far from where they had been sitting together. He looked back with that devilish smile of his to her, a smile that came easily to him in those times,
"I don't need practice. It's you who is still terrible at putting together proper chords." Milly puffed up her cheeks and blushed in anger as she crumpled the papers in her hand then let them fall to the ground. "Why you...Take that back!" The girl took off after him, her long brown hair trailing behind her in the wind. Armand laughed and took off away from her looking back every so often as she continued to try and catch him. He would slow down just enough to tease her and let her brush her finger tips on his arm before he jerked away with inhuman speed that left him a few feet from where she stood. All the while Armand had laughed and smiled with her and soon enough even she couldn't keep that lovely grin from her full pink lips. Her bright blue eyes sparkled with the laughter that escaped her as she tried to catch her breath. Armand walked back to her and crossed his arms in front of his body. He looked down on her with a disapproving shake of his head then said, "Now Milly! We are supposed to be working here! What would my mother say if she saw you just playing around?" Milly looked back up at him and quickly grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself close to him to hit the boy with her tiny fists. The hits were playful and both teenagers laughed like crazy. "Armand you are so mean to me sometimes! Come on now! You don't want to get me in trouble." She had meant to back away from him but Armand had slipped his hands around her waist in that instant. She looked up at him with a shy smile and gently placed her hands back on his shoulders. Armand looked down at her with eyes full of adoration as he pulled her in closer to his body. He parted his cold lips ever so slowly as he leaned down and pressed them to her warm ones. She sighed and held him to her. He was gentle with her, careful not to hold on too tight or get too excited and carried away. When he pulled back her eyes remained closed for a bit longer as he ran his right hand down the side of her soft cheek. She opened them when he got to her jaw and placed her own hand over his. She smiled lovingly at him. "Milly, you are without a doubt the shining light in this dark place. I don't know what I'd ever be without you." Her expression softened and her cheeks turned a light pink. "I feel the same about you my sweet, sweet Armand. But you already know that. I'll be with you always." The immortal could feel a warmth inside him that never seemed to go away when she was around fill him until he felt he would burst with happiness. He took her hand in his and walked with her back to the bench but not before she had stopped to pick up those sheets she had dropped...

Alexander could go on no longer thinking about that time. No. It was too much. A soft choking sob escaped his throat as he finished the song. He put a hand to his forehead as the tears ran down his face. He was about to let it all go when a loud sound disrupted his thoughts. He turned immediately to the door. Someone had been listening. Someone had seen him and he didn't even realize. His expression turned angry but then turned startled when he saw who it was.
"Raven... His voice was breathy as he uttered her name. She had seen him. The most vulnerable part of him. He clenched his teeth and turned away completely ashamed at himself. He only turned his head so she could see the side of his face as he addressed her, "So...You've heard me play now. You've even heard a piece of my own creation. You must think me a fool. Crying at my own master piece. Such narcissism on my part..."

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

He cast his face to her. In that one moment, Raven witnessed all the sadness, heartbreak, loneliness, and pain one person should never have to endure. Raven pursed her lips into a tight thin line. Alexander cast his face away, his body crumpling into a tense, shameful pose. Raven's heart ached for him. But she stepped forward, her face quiet and poised.

"No," Raven answered quietly but confidently. "You don't know what I think, do you?" She sniffed, wiping at her eyes and approaching him slowly, as if he were a timid animal ready to flee. "I think that it's only fair that I share some of my work with you. After all, I pretty much barged in on you." She was silent for a moment before continuing. "I came to apologize for before in the hall. I was only joking with you. I just didn't think that you would take it so seriously... Still, I'm sorry, Alexander. Really, truly sorry."

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : text goes here  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXGreyish blue eyes darted around the forest watching as the little creatures scurried around to get away from the chilly air. Lifting her head Kasey looked up in between the tree tops watching the branches and leaves sway gently in the wind. Slowly standing up the girl straightened out her skirt that she hated but had to wear of course if her evil side had anything to say about it, the skirt would be shorter and blood stained while the jacket and shirt would be skin tight as well with blood stains. Shaking her head of the thought she turned around walking away from the river that which she sat by. Headed back towards the school she glanced around not seeing anyone else and shrugged "Better that way." She said her voice soft and bell like even her voice could be used as a weapon if she wished it.

Walking through the school doors she walked by a couple of people. Licking her lips she quickly shook her head making her black hair fly around her trying to get the thought of blood lust out of her head. "I need to find Angelique." She said to herself and took off down the halls in search for the other vampire. As she ran flashes of what she did to her parents ran through her mind causing her to stop and place a hand on her head. After about 5 minutes the images went away causing Kasey to sigh. You know you wish to kill, to have blood on these walls, on your hands your lips." a voice in her head said causing her to growl and slam her fist against a locker making a loud noise echo through the halls No..now shut up." she hissed and saw other students looking at her making her eyes narrow as they grew slightly dark. Kasey whimpered and quickly took off to find Angelique she always knew how to calm her down.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:middle icon is her outfit. Hope this is ok ^^ and the skyblue color is her evil side

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:51 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageHundreds of beating mortal heats pounded in her ears. Some were nearby, some were distant. All were deliciously similar. Pounding almost in unison and begging for her to tear them apart. Angelique had exited from the classroom of her last class. She had stayed after late to help the teacher clean up and rearrange things. The tiny vampiress was an aid for about two departments: the art and the language departments. She had already completed her core classes and she loved language and art, so she figured that she would help out. Still, it never ceased to amuse her how much more she knew than her teachers. Of course, she never cast light onto this fact. It was imperative for keeping a good cover.

How the tiny vampiress wanted to feed. She smiled as she passed her fellow students, many of whom smiled back. Excellent self-control prevented her from tearing into their throats right then and there. Though she was thoroughly sated, the taste of blood was an addiction. The beating and pounding hearts of the mortals all around her didn't help.

Angelique passed Kasey, a friend of hers, who appeared to be quite distressed. "Kasey," Angelique called to her. "C'mon. Let's go hang out."

The angelic vampiress smiled evilly, signaling a the invitation for a hunt.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff