Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Vintage Posties <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:43 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Aphrodite
xxx.x ( FLIRTATIOUS && CHILDISH && JUST A BIT TWISTED )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfemalexxxxxxseventeenxxxxxxstraight

xxxxxxx Artificial Soul x x Villain

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Aphrodite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Ai

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artificial soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on anyone who catches my fancy, but Jun is my deepest desire.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Yui Makino
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My Song: Innocent Sorrow... // Abingdon Boys School
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Aphrodite is cold, playful, and flirtatious but is the woman every guy wants. Nicknamed Ai, she has no trouble getting guys to give into her every whim and loves to use that to her advantage. She is a controlling person and a seems to enjoy making people angry or aggressive, finding it amusing how easily upset people can get. Ai can be secretive and never really trusts in anyone besides her "mother" and Dai. Ai doesn't even seem to be capable of trusting in herself. She is a childish side however, and shows it on most occasions. Never having the ability to be a child, nonetheless have one, she often likes to toy with others and play rather dark games. Ai is considered to be just a bit twisted. Having to live an empty life could do that to a person. She is violent and has a destructive personality although she will rarely show it, due to the fact that it is unladylike and does not suit her beautiful appearance. Despite everything though, there is a part of Ai that is waiting to be freed. A part of her that is kind and caring, although its almost impossible to show. Almost.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
Ai was the last of the artificial souls to wake up from what she liked to call "the pool of life". When she awoke she was given the name Aphrodite and chose to stick with it, only ever being called as such or Ai, a Japanese translation of love. The witch who created her took her into her home and from then on Ai felt as if she rightfully belonged there. She never questioned the witches reasons for creating her and loved her as child would love a mother. Ai felt as if she could always be loved as such, and so felt that if it could continue this way forever then she would do whatever it took to keep it that way.

As the youngest, Ai tended to act as such, often playing foolish games that almost always resulted in someone or something being hurt. She often followed elder children, irritating them or causing trouble and blaming it on them. Mostly she would follow Dai, one of the eldest souls, and was taken with him. He was always silent and alone all the time, always seeming like he was not there, though he was. And for Ai, it was this that fascinated her and drove her to follow him almost everywhere if only to examine him.

Ai loved being within the castle and thought of it as a safe haven from the world outside. The witch, who she liked to call mother, would tell her the outside world was a hideous and scary place. People there would kill people like Ai, who were just a little different from the rest. That's why they had to take down Death City, if only to begin their journey to make the world a perfect and beautiful place. And of course, Dai had agreed with her idea, for wherever Ai went, Dai would follow.

Ai, unlike most of the other artificial souls, has absolutely no memory of her past life whatsoever with the exception of her dreams. Often naught they will be faint and she would not remember what the dream was about when she would awake. Most times in her dreams she would find her lover in bed with another woman and everything after that would be a blur. Ai's dreams link to the most important times in her life excluding her death and in her past, she held an entirely different personality.

In her past life, Ai was Auden, a woman of kindness and beauty. Often she would be chased around by men asking for her love and she always rejected them for they never saw past her beauty. She fell in in love with her Meister, Adrien, an all around playboy and joker who always seemed to make her laugh. He seemed to be the only man who truly saw the real her and she fell head over heels for him.They began dating over the span of two years and had even begun to discuss marriage. They were in love and happy together, well at least thats what she believed. One day Auden came home to find Adrien in bed with another woman. She fled from the scene, heartbroken at his betrayal. She became deeply depressed and heard of a suicide mission that Shinigami was offering out to death weapons. After the last pair had not returned, Auden went it alone, believing that it was better off that way. Even if she died, no one would be there to miss her. Adrien had found someone else and she was long forgotten.

Upon battling the witch, Auden was struck down within moments. She couldn't believe her death would be that simple. That she could be taken down without a proper fight. Before she died, all she could think about was how it was all her fault. It was all because she fell in love that such tragedy befell her. In her last moments, all she could think about was Adrien and the family she so desperately wanted to start. She put her hand over her stomach. That day, she had wanted to tell Adrien her good news, that she had conceived their child. But now, as the life began to drift from her eyes, the point in living was gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
Ai has a fear of becoming hideous and so she does whatever she can to maintain her beauty, even if others assure that she will remain beautiful forever. She has a talent for dancing and is very good at ballet, a sport that holds great beauty. Ai knows three languages: French, Japanese and English. and will often speak to others in a different language if only to irritate them. Her weapon form is a blue scythe and Ai has absolutely no recollection of her past life, only that she was betrayed by her lover long ago.

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Dionysus // Daisuke Eiji
xxx.x ( PROTECTIVE && PROTECTIVE && CUNNING )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmalexxxxxxseventeenxxxxxxstraight

xxxxxxx Artificial Soul x x Villain

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Dionysus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Dai. My alias is Daisuke Eiji.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artificial soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one, and I never will.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Mitsuru Matsuoka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My Song: Dear You... // Yuzuki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Dionysus, though nicknamed Dai by Aphrodite, has a silent and uncaring character. He tends to be nonchalant about everything he does and is almost always relaxed. Despite his seemingly unemotional character, he is actually a very caring and unselfish person, proving even to be diplomatic at times. He is unsociable and prefers that other's stay away from him as he believes himself to be very dangerous. When it comes to Aphrodite however, he is very honest about what he feels and is protective of her. How close their relationship is, is unknown, however they appear to have a sibling-like relationship.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
Dai was the second to last soul to wake up from the Witch's pool. After his awakening, he was given the name Dionysus, after the Greek god of Wine and Ecstasy. Since his birth, he was a very quiet soul, having always kept to himself and far from the others. He always felt himself strange, having eyes much different then the others- with one the color of wine and the other the color of sapphires. He never cared for the other souls, nor the witch whom called herself his mother. His reason for existing was unknown to him, though he never questioned it. Often his mind would wander off. Where to? Nobody knew, not even himself. Since his birth, Dionysus was one to take things as they come without contemplating why or how. As such, he was often avoided by others and disliked by most of the souls. He didn't have the usual lust for bloodshed like the others.

However, this all changed when Aphrodite was born. After her birth, she constantly stuck around Dionysus, following him wherever he went. She would often ask him to play and with Dionysus' nature, he always complied. So of course when Ai chose to call him Dai for now on, for its short rendering, he made no complaint. Often she would play with him in the garden of their mansion, though he stood quiet most of the time and did nothing. She would pick red roses for him and make them into pretty floral crowns for them to wear. When putting them on, she commented on how pretty his eyes were, while she herself only had one eye of a lilac color.

Without noticing, Dai had grown to expect her presence and grow fond of it. This child whom was always following him would crawl into his bed at night, if only to prevent her "nightmares" of which she woke up terrified from but had no memory of. Silently, he would comfort the girl, as he had grown to care for her as a protector and maybe even more. This fragile young thing, who seemed so innocent yet was inwardly twisted, had caught his heart and snatched it away in the palm of her hand.

When Ai got the idea that the outside world was a frightening and murderous place, Dai had not been one to disagree on the idea nor completely agree, as he himself had never left the walls that lined their home. Though most of Ai's ideas were silly and dangerous, it was this one that she seemed completely intent upon and had been transfixed into overturning Death City if only to rid those who endangered their happy lives and make the world a beautiful one. He agreed to be by her side at every moment as per usual, if only to protect the girl from any harm that other's would cast upon her.

In his past life, Dionysus was Damian Montgomery, a poor beggar boy living in the slums and dirty alleyways of Death City. As a young boy, he stole whatever he could get his hands on, depending on the stolen goods in order to survive. His parents had died when he was only eight, leaving him an orphan. When it was discovered that he had the ability to transform into a weapon, he was taken to be raised at Shibusen in order to become a Death Weapon for the great Shinigami. Damian, who had little food and no home to return to, agreed.

When entering Shibusen, Damian exceeded quickly among the ranks. With natural talent and smarts that he had gained upon the streets, his teachers were deeply impressed by him. Despite his lowly background, Damian had begun to earn fame and admiration. In his lifetime, he saved many lives and fought difficult battles and became a Death Weapon soon enough. There was one mission that he could not survive though. He had been warned by Shinigami that it was a difficult task meant only for very experienced death weapons, but the boy had been so full of pride from his new fame that he had not listened, The witch that he had been after was too powerful and had killed other's before him and unfortunately, it was the same for Damian and he was killed in battle. His last glimpse of life before he had died had been a fellow weapon, a female whom he remembered from Shibusen that had been a remarkable beauty, Auden.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
Dionysus is not very skilled at combat, but has excellent speed and great defense. He seems to have a great liking for the arts, as he paints whenever he is alone or in the presence of Ai. Dai greatly fears Ai being in pain and dislikes those who are too affectionate with her. His weapon form is a jagged edge scythe.

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am
And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Princess Eden Marie of Yails

Age► Seventeen.

Sexuality► Straight

Personality► Eden has a very nonchalant attitude, hardly every giving notice to the world around her. She can be easily angered, and can turn violent without intending to. Her cruel demeaner causes to hurt others unintentionally most of the time, though it is mostly out of the fear that they are becoming too close to her. As a princess, she is used to being obeyed and worshiped, so of course she did not pass up the opportunity to get a puppet. Eden is a very intelligent child as she loves reading, especially fairy tales and stories of fantasy. To show for this, she has a whole study in which she spends most of her time with, whether it's reading or just wasting her days away.

Eden is much like a child, throwing a tantrum if things do not go her way or being inconsiderate to those around her. She is very sensitive and her feelings are hurt easily, though she may not show it. Even though she is cruel and hurtful, there is a part of her that is kind and caring, though she only chooses to reveal it when by herself or with her puppet, though she claims it is because he cannot tell a soul due to the spell. There is a rarity of people in whom Eden is close to, never really having full trust in most people, and one of them is the Servant- one of the reasons why she refuses to undo the spell. Eden is brutally truthful, except when it comes to herself, and dislikes liars.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■ Eden was born the only daughter of the King and Queen of Yales. Her father loved to spoil her, often buying her extravagant clothes and gifts. If Eden demanded a pony, she would receive six beautiful horses. If she wished for a gorgeous ball gown, she receive a wardrobe full of the clothing made from the best fabric in the Kingdom. The King ensured that his only daughter would have only the most finest things in life. However, due to this, Eden became a very spoiled young child, having the ability to make others due whatever she wished. She became proud, only ever caring about her appearance and choosing not to bother with the problems of others, as they seemed minuscule to her.

Because of her attitude, Eden was a girl avoided by others. Maids in the castle would frequently stay away from her, those who failed were deemed unlucky. Children were forced to be her friends, and in her company they would often break down, not able to take any more of her "games" that often resulted in their own harm- whether it be physical or mental. Eden became insecure. No one wanted to be near her, despite her lady-like beauty. Children who visited her were forced by the King in an attempt to make his daughter happy, nut only resulted in her own bitterness. Her elder brother was even forced out of the castle for being a puppet, a role that was looked down upon in the Royal Family. All at once, Eden felt all alone.

One day however, when reading a book in her study on the magic of creating puppets, her father entered her room. Behind him was a child about the same age as her. It was revealed that he would be her new servant and playmate. Once he left her room, the girl casted the spell on the servant and decided that he would forever be her puppet- that way, she would never be alone. Over the years, Eden has grown into a very beautiful adolescent, although her snobby attitude still remains as well as the spell that she refuses to undo.

My dislikes■
Disgusting Foods
Being Refused
Feeling Lonely

Things I love■
My Puppet
Dancing
Getting my way

Theme■ Innocent Sorrow // Abingdon Boys School

The End has finally come

Role■ The Middle Princess

Username■ ll Vintage Nerd ll  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:06 pm
Beast
stressed

User Image
    Ashlyn Lyall Lovell

Wolf Princess
Seventeen
Female
Shapeshifter
    ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

"You can take the dog out of the Wolf Pack, But you can't take the Wolf Pack out of the dog"

╔═══════════════════╗
Lovell Ashlyn Lyall
╚═══════════════════╝

══════════════════════════════════════

This many birthdays Seventeen
I am clearly a Female
My place in this world Wolf Princess
My eyes are Golden
My hair is Dark Brown
I size up well 5' 6" and 118 lbs.

I'm not someone who likes to take no for an answer, if you know what I mean. Once I want something, I'll do whatever it takes to get it. I guess you can say I'm pretty strong headed. I am also very sarcastic, so don't expect any kind words out of me. I'm not a very outgoing person as you can probably tell, and I kinda prefer it that way. I'm not one for lots of company and spend most of my time outdoors. Despite being the Wolf Princess, I'm not a very well-mannered person and most would consider me a bit of a tomboy. I'm a very honest person and am very blunt, so if your annoying, I probably won't hold back on telling you so.

My main power Empathy- The ability to sense and feel what another person is feeling, though only through direct contact. I can turn it on and off at will, having learned to control it over the years. I can also manipulate the feelings of others, a very useful ability as I can also create the emotion of pain upon others. Pretty handy, huh?
My other power (one) Increased Senses- The name says it all. Can hear anything from within Five Miles. Can see more than the human eye. Very Fast and very strong. Basic Wolf Stuff, nothing very interesting.
My other power (two) Memory manipulation- The ability to change memories to my will. I can take them away, reform them, or even create new ones. All I need is some basic eye contact.

Other important information My mother died when I was born, as she was not able to handle labor. It's just me and my dad now. He's the leader of the Pack, so I guess that would make me a princess. My Pack has always been rivals with those blood sucking leaches from Akuma City. Though my dad just wants this war to end and peace to be restored, I just want them off Taliya and out of our way.
My theme song Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
My master ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
ɑsʜʟʏɴ ʟʏɑʟʟ ʟoѵεʟʟ [[ P R I N C E S S O F T H E W O L F P A C K ]]
XXXXXWE'RE ALL YOUNG AND NAIVE STILL
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWE REQUIRE CERTAIN SKILL

XXXXXxx ↺ the motive changes like the wind,
xxxxxxXXXXX hard to control when it begins
XXXXX
XXXXXxxxxCAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT COUNT THE FLAWS
XXXXXxx CLAW MY WAY OUT THROUGH THESE WALLS
XXXXXOne temporary escape, feel it start to permeate.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ooc:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Hale Samuel Hawthorn

AGE Eighteen

GENDER 100% Dude.

HEIGHT 6'2"

WEIGHT 160 lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS Not being one very much into athletics, Jacob is more of an art guy. One thing he loves most of all is photography, his own way of "capturing time". At home he has a whole dark room dedicated to his hobby, though he lets no one in. He is also very good at art, being a wonderful painter though not very much acknowledging this skill. He is what you would call a "hidden artist". Hale is very good at playing the guitar, something he does to pass the day away and calm himself. He can somewhat speak French as he still a beginner and does not admire the language very much as he finds it difficult to learn. He speaks English of course, but when it comes to any other language, he is terrible.

EXTRA Hale has a tattoo of a phoenix on his right shoulder blade. No piercings or strange birthmarks.

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Jacob is a very laid back person, often finding it easy to doze of during class and having no problem with going to detention for it. His artistic nature and outgoing attitude lands him a lot of friends, and his nonchalant attitude seems to be a part of his many charms. He is also very sarcastic and seems to be a very big fan of irony and karma, which is a reason why he's not one to hold grudges or look to revenge to solve his problems. He is very headstrong, and as such he is not one to sway from a decision so easily. Jacob can be a bit of a flirt and combined with his natural charms, he is a hit with the ladies. Despite this though, he does not have many girlfriends as they were never quite... good for him.

Jacob is a very loyal person, his friends and close relatives always coming first no matter what. Jacob's stubbornness is a big factor of his, as he is not one to change himself despite his sister's constant plea's to get a life and is never one to admit he is wrong. He is very clever and is a smart student, having an A to B average. Jacob is not one to judge other's, believing that people can be what they choose to be no matter what. He is the typical "art freak", his love for the arts is always quite present in mostly everything he does, never being without his signature Olympus OM-1 camera or his sketchbook.

BIOGRAPHY Jacob had always had a relatively normal childhood living in New Jersey. He has a close-knit family, made up of his parents and his elder sister. Friday nights consisted of family nights and dinners were always full of comfortable conversations and laughter. When he was only thirteen though, his parents died in a car accident, leaving him and his sister all alone. Since his sister, Elizabeth, was Nineteen at the time and with a job so she had been legally able to raise him, Damian wasn't forced into the foster system like so many other children his age, but that doesn't mean he didn't go through difficult times.

After the death of their parents, Elizabeth was overprotective of her brother, getting a small home closer to his school so he could be home quickly and be in a safe condition. She tried her best to encourage a bright future for him, but it only made Jacob feel smothered. that's when he transformed one of the spare bedrooms into a "darkroom" for his new hobby- photography. When he was in that room, the troubles of home and school seemed far away. He was no longer that kid who's parents died or the kid who slept in class- he was just him. He also discovered art, when he found that doodles in class were much more than that, as they went from being not-so-admirable pictures of teachers to sketches of the view from outside the window.

With his new found hobbies, Jacob became more confident in his surrounding. He became a better student, paying more attentiveness in class until he had the freedom that lunch periods and art class gave him. He began to become more popular around school, turning into an outgoing and all around nice guy to hang out with. He became interested in girls and they became interested in him. He was the normal guy with the normal life now. He is now a Senior and high school and a very well-liked guy. His best friend being Presley, whom he had known since middle school. His life changed however, when he met Ginger Pattings. She was funny and sweet, different from other girls. Soon, he figured out why- she's pregnant with a baby. He was passive about it, he had always liked kids and didn't mind it, since Ginger was still a pretty cool person. He hopes this year will go well for her and the baby will come safely.

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Chiharu"Chii"Natsuhara
» The more I try to show my weakness // The more I act tough in vain and everything goes the other way «
"Live everyday like it'll be your last. Learn all you can before you lose the chance."

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c α и ۰ s α v є ۰ υ s ¿ υ s ۰ ω н σ ۰ α я є ۰ ω є α к ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ .

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Chiharu Ayame Natsuhara
What others call me: Chii, book warm, smart a**. It usually varies between people.
A "special" date: December 22
All those years ago:
Sixteen
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Guys
But my eyes are on: No one
My Alice!: Plant Manipulation Alice. The Technical Type.

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Chiharu, though she likes to go by the nickname Chii, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about her mother or the garden she cares for. Chiharu is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the past, a trait that she has always seemed to have since childhood. She is the typical "nerd" always being seen with a book in her hands or studying.

Despite her thin figure, Chiharu tends to eat large amounts of food. Even as a child, she always ate unusual portions at dinner. She has a love for food, especially her mother's baking. As such, she is a brilliant cook and will often get delighted when other's eat her culinary concoctions.Though it really is a wonder why she has yet to gain weight. With her three star ranking at Alice Academy, she has a large allowance, and so she uses it to send her mother souvenirs and gifts, if only to reassure her that she was doing all right.

Chiharu is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort, such as her abnormal liking for sunglasses and collecting weird-looking toys. Despite her strangeness, Chiharu is actually a very mature person, doing her best to remain calm in any situation.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Chiharu was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and an adorable smile. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future. She named the baby Chiharu while Margarite gave her the middle name Isao.

Not long after Chiharu's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Chiharu and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Chiharu. She inherited the store and all it's profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child.

Chiharu was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. However, Chiharu was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Chiharu's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her unspeakable names. They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. The strange thing though, was that roots had grown along the storage room floors, encircling her- as if protecting her from any more harm.

After that, Mayame transferred her daughter to a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal though gave her a boyish appearance, and helped Chiharu to get over her bullying. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out. Moving to a new town was not easy. Since the incident, Chiharu secluded herself from the other children, often playing by herself or caring over the flowers in the garden at home. Things started becoming unusual when Mayame would find flowers bloom overnight when they had only been planted the previous night. Especially when flower vines would grow along the frame of her bed.

One day after-school, Miyuki was approached by a strange man in a suit. He told her of her wonderful abilities and how there was an academy that could train her to put it of better use to the world. They would even give money to her family, in order to pay them for her services. But in exchange, she would not have the same life as before. Miyuki, discouraged over the fact that her mother had given up so much for her, agreed to the deal. Before she left, she said goodbye to her mother, packed her bags, and set off to a world unlike her past one. Since then, she has been accumulated to the school life at Alice Academy, and has even earned the rank of a Triple Star Student. She has become a very smart student and has made many friends. Secretly, she strives to be a person her mother would be proud of and not the weak person she was in elementary school.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist: Vanilla Salt // Yui horie, Orange // Kugimiya Rie, Lost My Pieces // Hashimoto Yukari
How to kill time: Gardening, Reading, Cooking/Baking, collecting strange things.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Studying
Romance Novels
Flowers
Her Alice
Sunny Days
Her Friends
Her Mother
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
Thunders
Tight/Small Spaces
Stormy Weather
Liars
Her Father
Getting Ill
Almost forgot to mention: Chiharu has a slight weakness for cute and adorable things, and often blushes every time she see's something as such. Although it appears that Makoto isn't afraid of anything, she has claustrophobia due to the incident a few years back.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:49 pm

(Anime picture of your appearance. Please do not make it too big.)
❝(Favorite Quote./What your character usually says)❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x

✰ I'LL CAST A SPELL ON YOU . . .!

My name? It's... (Full Name)
But I like to be called: (Nicknames)
I am (Age, written out) years old
My height? It's... {Height here please}
Obviously I'm a {Gender}
I kinda have a thing for: {Sexual Preference}
Shh! Don't tell anyone!: {Crush/ Partner}
I'm just your everyday {Your role; witch, mentor, wizard, human, ogre, familiar, etc.}

✰ HUSH , I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL . . .!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
(Your Personality. Must be at least a full paragraph.)
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
(Bio must be more than a FULL paragraph. This means it has to be five full sentences or more. It doesn't have to more than a paragraph, I honestly don't care as long as it gives a basis on your life. I'm not one for biographies either.)

✰ JUST ADD A LITTLE MAGIC . . .!

Here Are Some Things About "Moi":
(Other Stuff. Such as hobbies, special abilities, etc. For witches, you might wanna add who your familiar is. {Note: You can make your own familiar with a profile like this. You won't need as much detail however.] For beginner witches, like the Candidates, please put your spell chant. For example: "Sugar Sugar Rune, Choco Rune!" Expert witches don't require this, as they are far more skilled.)

Ilove these most... :
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
(likes, more can be added on)
I hate these most... :
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)
(hates, more can be added on)

(username)

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImagexxI'll go on alone with the pain
xxxx♥◞AND I SWEAR THAT I WON'T COMPLAIN
xxxxxxxxxxx'cause i'll have the dream you gave me* to keep me strong just how i should be
x YOU WERE ONCE WHAT MADE ME HAPPY. . .

Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

ooc:  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces