Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:30 pm
Ryan chuckled, "Because you disappeared during senior year...more or less it's my form of revenge." he said smirking as he headed to his room but was suddenly grabbed. "Hm?" he said looking at the male's panicked face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 pm
Aiden stuck his tongue out at the man when he said it was part of his revenge. "Stay here or let me come with you... I-I don't want to disapear again." Aiden said looking a bit ashamed. He knew he might be being foolish but he didn't think he could survive disappearing again and coming back with Ryan much much older.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 am
Ryan looked at Aiden, seeing the ashamed look on his face. "Alright, you can stay with me for the night." he said as he led the way back to his room closing the door behind them. Yawning he crawled into bed, today was just busy, tiring, overall weird but it ended in a good way. The only Ryan hoped for was that this wasn't a dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:54 pm
Aiden looked up relief on his face when the man said he could stay with him for the night. "Thank you." Aiden thanked following Ryan to his bedroom. Aiden crawled into the bed like he had when they were children. He snuggled down under the blankets with a sigh.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm
Ryan smiled lightly as he yawned climbing into bed and getting under the covers. It didn't take long for the male to fall asleep, he was tired since he came home from work but now he felt relaxed as he somehow snuggled into Aiden over the purse of the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:22 am
Aiden fell asleep quickly curled up next to his best friend. Holding onto the other's shirt or arm as he slept to make sure he didn't disappear once more while asleep. Waking in the morning he was relieved to be in the same place next to Ryan.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 am
By the time Aiden woke up, Ryan was already awake and in the kitchen making the two breakfast. Walking back into the room Ryan smiled as he saw his friend awake. "I'm making breakfast, your favorite. It'll be done in a bit." He said smiling as he walked back into the kitchen as he finished up the food.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 am
Aiden peered around sleepily as he heard Ryan's voice. "Pancakes?" he questioned perking up a bit. Stretching the boy got out of the bed and walked into the kitchen to watch.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:57 am
"Yes pancakes." He said as he walked back into the kitchen as he finished making the batter and turned the stove on. Humming like he always done, he started to make thick fluffy pancake enough for the two of them. Once finished he covered them in butter and thick real maple syrup. Grabbing two forks he handed Aiden his plate as he took his own sitting at the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 am
Aiden smiled hearing that Ryan was making pancakes. Once the boy had the pancakes in front of him he thanked Ryan quickly before picking up his fork to cut into the thing. "this looks great."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 pm
Ryan gave his dorky grin, not the master piece smile he accumulated over the years of his acting career. "I hope they taste as good as they look." He said as he started to eat his ow. Pancakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:19 pm
"They taste great." Aiden replied swallowing a mouthful of food. Seeing the other's smile he couldn't help but give one of his own. Taking another bite he looked down hiding a soft blush. Growing up had done his friend well and Aiden couldn't helped but take notice.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 am
Half way finished eating, Ryan got up and went to the fridge grabbing some milk as he poured himself a glass. "Want some?" he asked waiting for Aiden's reply. "Say, after were done eating, why don't we get dressed and go shopping?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 pm
"Sure..." Aiden said looking up from his food when the other asked if he wanted a glass of milk. "Shopping for what?" Aiden questioned but he shrugged. He wouldn't mind spending time outside of the house with Ryan exploring the world that he no longer knew.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm
Handing him a glass of milk Ryan sat back down. "You need some of your own clothes and other stuff right? My clothes don't fit the best on you anymore..." He said sheepishly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff