Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
ever fall for a straight guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spigglesworth

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:22 pm
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk

heart Your pretty lucky then... Falling for a guy, who likes you back, with a cool name, attractive, and sweet. Im very jealous heart

I know. It can happen to anyone though =]
Just stay positive babe. =]
It will happen for sure. =]

heart Yeah Im very optimistic! In fact I got my eyes on this guy heart

Ohhhhhhhhh! Sexi sexi. Details? =]

heart Well, hes an admitted bi, though I would choke. Hes got a good tan, super cute, brown hair and eyes. Though hes pretty much a perv. Funny though. And hes way too public >.< heart

Awwww. Sounds like you got something good coming your way.
Hahahhaa. I said coming.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:27 pm
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk

heart Your pretty lucky then... Falling for a guy, who likes you back, with a cool name, attractive, and sweet. Im very jealous heart

I know. It can happen to anyone though =]
Just stay positive babe. =]
It will happen for sure. =]

heart Well, hes an admitted bi, though I would choke. Hes got a good tan, super cute, brown hair and eyes. Though hes pretty much a perv. Funny though. And hes way too public >.< heart

Hahahhaa. I said coming.

heart Eh, real classy. (Props for anyone who recognizes that btw) But yeah he decided to give me a boner on the bus once which Im glad no one saw (I think) Hehe funny day. What bout your funny stories (Mine wasnt that good though) heart  

FelizChocoMilk

4,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Spigglesworth

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 am
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk

Hahahhaa. I said coming.

heart Eh, real classy. (Props for anyone who recognizes that btw) But yeah he decided to give me a boner on the bus once which Im glad no one saw (I think) Hehe funny day. What bout your funny stories (Mine wasnt that good though) heart

I dunno. Most of my "funny stories" are either getting caught while having sex, being drunk, or just being a complete a** >_>
I dunno if i'm ready for that kinda embarrassment yet. =P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 pm
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk
Spigglesworth
FelizChocoMilk

Hahahhaa. I said coming.

I dunno. Most of my "funny stories" are either getting caught while having sex, being drunk, or just being a complete a** >_>
I dunno if i'm ready for that kinda embarrassment yet. =P

heart That sounds pretty funny though, and hardly embarassment compared to my previously told "funny" story up there heart  

FelizChocoMilk

4,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

YinLovesYang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:35 pm
Falling for a straight guy sucks ive had experience i feel like they tease you for fun > sad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 pm
☆ Ah....I've done that a few times. It really sucks when you are like really in love with them and they just totally destroy you for it. But its twice as fun when they kiss you back ☆

Blood_Moon san

Liberal Gekko

momonim

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 pm
haven't all gay/bisexual guys gone through this at least once? i mean gay guys don't strictly fall for other guys who like guys  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:02 pm
Lol, well I have the guy in the embarrassing stories thread! He is about 6'2", about 165lbs, and just so gorgeous. He's ALMOST 19, and I just love how his scraggly hair is always in his face. And his spine sticks out of his back, he's so SKINNY! I love it! I just like running my fingers up and down it. I dunno why, I've always found that to be very attractive. He is VERY hung, he has shown it several times, and I think he might be bi, but maybe doesn't want to admit it. No matter what, he's a damn good friend, and I wouldn't want to lose it.

Now there is this other guy who is a little older than the first, and says he will be bi just for me. I'm like, "Aww, now strip!" twisted He's pretty cute, at least has a job, but he also has a GF (not guardian force either...nerds sweatdrop ) and will prolly stay with her and everything.

This THIRD dude...he's in prison right now. I went to middle and some high school with him, and I always thought he was very, VERY cute! Well, they have this email program, and we were talking, and I did mention that I liked guys. Well, in a letter he sent me, he kinda stated that he did, too, and that would be one of the most awesome things ever! I've always found him attractive,and even though he wants to get married and start a family and all that, maybe after he gets to be around me more, he'll start to think things over. That would be awesome.  

Cosmixx

kevinhow

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm
i once had a straight friend who said "i'm not really interested in girls, but im not gay" and then a few weeks later he walked past me and said "hold on to this paper" and ran away, and it was a semi-love note  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 am
kevinhow
i once had a straight friend who said "i'm not really interested in girls, but im not gay" and then a few weeks later he walked past me and said "hold on to this paper" and ran away, and it was a semi-love note

That's so sweet! ^_^ What happen after that?

Lubricants

Romantic Lover

Spigglesworth

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am
Lubricants
kevinhow

After thoroughly stalking your profile I noticed you live in Raleigh!
So I have one question... You going to animazement? ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:42 pm
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
kevinhow

Hehe, I plan too! But I have to fill that registration! Well i'm not a crazy weeaboo at all. I really don't share much of anime/yaoi to anyone, I just like it. My friend asked me if I was going too! And I shrugged. I'm just a average teen guy, not that much into anime loudly persay.

Lubricants

Romantic Lover

kevinhow

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:50 pm
Lubricants
kevinhow

well im not gonna imply anything im just close friends with him and the love note thing was last fri  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:18 pm
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
kevinhow

Hehe, I plan too! But I have to fill that registration! Well i'm not a crazy weeaboo at all. I really don't share much of anime/yaoi to anyone, I just like it. My friend asked me if I was going too! And I shrugged. I'm just a average teen guy, not that much into anime loudly persay.

Believe me. I understand completely about what you're saying.
And you don't have to pre-register. You can jsut show up and pay like ten bucks more.

Spigglesworth

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miranda60

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm