Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm
Jaden nodded, "and I'm Jaden. I hope you don't mind if I call you Ral, because that last part seems a bit out of my league of pronunciation." Then in a translating manner he says, "she said that she doesn't really like to get involved, but due to racism towards wookies, she didn't want to stick around. She also asked like everyone else as to what the hell is going on."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 am
User Image"My name is Shaheska. Fat lot of trouble we're all in. I had been hoping that a simple disarming of the storm trooper might have helped you guys escape, but then we find ourselves in a massive firefight (and axe fight) and now we're here..." She looked around again at the assembled individuals before her. "So, since we're all wrapped up in this anyway, what kind of talents do you bring to a rebellion?"  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm
"Sorry, Jaden. I didn't mean it to come out quite like that... but I've been having a really crappy day and you're the sixteenth person to hit on me. Worst one was definitely the Gungan who said something about my lekku being good for reigns. My name's Siobahn Vette. I'm just a mechanic - I'm hardly a warrior by any stretch of the imagination."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image"Rarrur rurru wrraarrek Rrroorrshk rreggurrwaar ruugruugh!" He pulls out a small vox-box and pushes a button on it. "Death to the Sith." echoes in a mechanical voice from the device.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:58 pm
Jaden snorted in amusement to the vox box, "That must have been a fun custom job. Not that it really needs stating, but he said he's a warrior. As for me, I know all commonly spoken languages, and some less common. I'm also really good with my hands," he said wiggling his fingers and pausing for innuendo to sink in before saying, "I can pilot, reprogram, and I'm a half-way decent medic. But don't worry, I'm not all brains," he finished with a flash of his bright purple eyes, "I have a whole lotta beauty to back it up."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 am
Siobahn's face lights up a bit at Rrroorrshk's vox-box. "Now that's awesome! I don't see many wookiees with modded v-b's. Very cool."  

Emerald the Crow

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 pm
"Well then, if you'll settle down, we'll explain a few things." Brenner said. The knife fell from Krix's hand.
"Captain, I don't see any reason to let them in on this mission. We can finish it on our own." The Chiss captain sighed and looked at his partner.
"Krix, let's face it. We're never getting to Krayt. We're better off returning to the fleet and getting a new assignment." Krix glowered a bit, but finally picked up his knife and looked at his captain for orders.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm
Speaking of racism, it occurred to Jaden that the Chiss had their own bad reputation. Just because the empire was out to get them didn't mean they were 'good guys'. Being a bit more wary, he thought on what he knew of the planet Krayt

Quote:
Knowledge (Galactic Lore): 18

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Jaden
"That must have been a fun custom job.

"Rruurr grrewwerr krrerrk."

Brenner
"Well then, if you'll settle down, we'll explain a few things." Brenner said. The knife fell from Krix's hand.
"Captain, I don't see any reason to let them in on this mission. We can finish it on our own." The Chiss captain sighed and looked at his partner.
"Krix, let's face it. We're never getting to Krayt. We're better off returning to the fleet and getting a new assignment." Krix glowered a bit, but finally picked up his knife and looked at his captain for orders.

"Rruuerurur grreerr. Rawr rowwer rrrukkkurr oorrrworr?"

Rrroorrshk crosses his great furry arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm
(Vora, he's talking about LORD Krayt.)

"We were sent to assassinate Darth Krayt. Stazi didn't like the plan, but it was the only one we could come up with at the time. Unfortunately, we can't get within a hundred yards of that temple without coming under attack from Sith soldiers." Brenner said simply. Krix was monitoring the chatter outside, the patrols were on the streets nearby, but they hadn't figured out they were there.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image"So, who sent you on this particular suicide mission?" Shaheska inquired. "You'd have to be skilled beyond belief to accomplish something like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:03 pm
((Oh, heh, doyyy))

Jaden snorted, "no, they would have to be incredibly skilled to get past all the sith that would be guarding Darth Krayt, to be granted the honor of getting their guts spilled by the dark lord of the sith. It would take an army of Jedi to take him out, not two chiss, one of whom we had to save from a bunch of storm troopers not minutes before."  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image"I was trying to be polite."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:48 pm
Vorastrix
((Oh, heh, doyyy))

Jaden snorted, "no, they would have to be incredibly skilled to get past all the sith that would be guarding Darth Krayt, to be granted the honor of getting their guts spilled by the dark lord of the sith. It would take an army of Jedi to take him out, not two chiss, one of whom we had to save from a bunch of storm troopers not minutes before."

Ralryrr quirks a quick smile at this comment. "You'll want to present a truly excellent plan if you expect any of the assembled people here to join in a venture as reckless as that."  

Dallas Moonrain

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm
"Y'know what? To heck with this. We asked for answers, not cryptic half-statements and soulful looks. I haven't actually done anything aside from avoid being in a bar fight and make the mistake of following you just in case. With the storm troopers likely gone outside, I think I'll just be going now." Siobahn starts moving towards the doorway.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff