Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 pm
Cas noticed the slightly aggravated glare that Lunia gave her when asked if it was the eye patch that was the problem. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you even more by asking that." Casidy replied looking worried. In order to salvage the conversation and the possible friendship she was developing with Lunia, Casidy said, "If it helps any, I think you're already normal. You shouldn't really care what people think about how you look anyway. You like how you dress and how you look, so what should it matter if other people don't like it?" She smiled gently at Lunia as the girl began to stand up. However, when Lunia put a hand to her head again and let out a small groan of pain, Casidy stepped forward a little and put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Are you sure you're alright? You look like you're about to pass out or something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 am
Lunia smirked as she held her head, "Heh, i hate the way i look.. you really think i like wearing this eye patch and having such white hair like an old person?" she said. She shook her head slightly and sighed, feeling pretty bad for the way she was speaking to Casidy. "I'm sorry for the way i talked to you, i'm just a bit all over the place right now.." she added. Before she fell to the ground again, too dizzy to keep her stance. "My head is killing me, i feel terribly dizzy and i really think i'm going to pass out... it happens quite a lot now.. as you've probably guessed i'm not the healthiest of people.." she said, trying to laugh but getting caught off by a really shard pain through her head.  

xLulie

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 pm
((Tavern as in: other world tavern where Rugalia and Clad are))
A short armor clad figure stepped into the tavern. He had a sword at his hip and a buckler slung over his back. He searched the crowed and noticed well geared men at one table. He approached them and gave them a smile. "hello, would either of you know about the recent murders? i was sent my certain... people to investigate and stop the killing of their members" His eyes where dark gree, his hair was blond tinted green, and his posture was a bit stooped.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm
((Earth: Oops. Seems someone just started a fire effecting everyone in and around the art building.))

Of course Genya had no idea what he was doing with the communications class, and he had just about had it. He was distracted, so he never released that there was actually a gas leak in the room somehow. It could have been from a furnace for firing up clay and ceramics or something else entirely. Whatever the case, there was a gas leak, and life was just going to get a little bit more interesting for everyone. The life sciences grad student ignored the strange looks. He took out some pieces of items from his bag. Magnesium, and some other elements in physical form. “Well, the point, Celeste? In psychology, there’s this, umm, test about what color you are, right?” Genya didn’t know too much about psychology either, but thought it might relate to communications. Maybe. ”Well, these are different elements, and let’s see which colors match---“ The grad student lit the Bunsen Burner….

KABOOM!

The building shook as a large flame blew out the window adjacent to the TA’s desk nearly hitting where Troa was sitting, and another flame burst through one of the doors of the classroom, hitting the hallway walls in visible view from Casidy and Lunia.

“WHHHATTT? Fire extinguisher?!!” That didn’t make sense at ALL? Bunsen Burners don’t burn SIDEWAYS!!!! How did that happen?!!! ”Nevermind! Everyone evacuate! Class is over for now!!!!” Genya screamed at the top of his lungs as he waved the dark smoke billowing around in the room. He couldn’t see, and the smoke was clogging up the classroom. He searched for the fire extinguisher. The window was on fire. The door was on fire, and the building was pretty much catching on fire.

------------------------------

BOOM! The smile on the engineering professor’s face stayed there as he continued, completely unaffected by the loud boom in the building. “And so… if you and dead people can only read hex, how many people can read hex?” The professor sighed. “0xDEAD. Now, today, we’re going to have to cut class short. Anyone have any objections? No? Alright. Well, that assignment on the zombie maze is due next week. Please leave the building from the door to the left." The left door was on the opposite side of the classroom, not facing the direction where the explosion had sounded from. “Make like zombies are after you! Well, not really, but why not? Ezio, you too! No peeking!” The professor quickly packed up his stuff, and pulled the fire alarm in the hallway, and went to check on the mess.

Because obnoxious fire alarms are so hard to ignore. This wasn't one of those fire alarms that had a voice speaking in a very very calm voice declaring that there was a danger and everyone had to leave. This was an obnoxious ringing loud sound.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm
Cas' expression became apologetic when Lunia began berating her about the wrong assumptions she had made. Apparently, Casidy was making a bunch of mistakes today. All of the things she had done wrong in her life, she never meant to do. "I'm sorry... I didn't know there was something else besides you're own preference to wearing what you wear." Casidy apologized gently. She shook her head at Lunia's own apology. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize. I can tell you're not feeling well and can't really think straight." she replied with a small smile. Casidy placed a hand on the girl's shoulder to steady her in case Lunia did in fact pass out. "Maybe we should get you to the--?!" That was when the door to the communications classroom exploded off the hinges and hit the other side of the hallway. "Nurse!?" Casidy finished her sentence in shock at what had just happened. That was when it hit her that the building was beginning to catch fire. "Come on, Lunia. We should get out of here." she said aloud as she began leading Lunia down the hallway away from the communications classroom which now had students pouring out of the door to escape the flames. It wasn't too long before she and Lunia reached the door and made it outside and out of the art building.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm
A girl soon walked by slamming down a rather strong smelling drink. Clad took a large swig before deciding to answer Rugalia. "Clad D. Reaper, though any of those work. Be honest i dont really care what ya call me. So ya ganna order somethin? " The shifter went to take another drink when another stranger entered the tavern. Clad stopped to look at the armored man. "Only that someones butcherin up the town and people seem to believe its some ghost clown... and who are these people who hired ya?" Clad finished taking another swig as he eyed the man.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Xaldin looked down at Noise and listened to his questions. " A mage huh, interesting. " His eyes underneath the blindfold began to glow softly again leaving small lights to peer beyond the cloth. A smile spread across his face as events began to set themselves into play. " Your death would ruin much more then you know. You were once a slave but you will rise to be a hero. The Regent is a man to fear and respect, do not seek his wrath or your unfortunate end will come. " His eyes continued to glow even as he spoke prophetic truths. " I saved you because you both are to important to have die now. " He chuckled lightly as his eyes ceased to glow. " Well this has been a very interesting day. But for now there is a minor matter I must attend to. Goodbye Alister, and Noise. Don't worry we will meet again, now don't get into trouble and enjoy the last days of normality. " He turned away and started walking. Stopping he turned over his shoulder and looked back at them. He smiled and tossed the ring over to Noise. " Take care, we will meet again. " He smiled lightly again before walking into the crowd of people and vanishing before their eyes.

Leonardo laughed a little at Rine. " Then take care, I will see to it you recieve the best. Just try not to instill to much fear into the people we can't have them trembling in their homes. " He laughed before reurning his attention to The Regent. " Good now relax for a while allow us to do our jobs. Good day Ragent. " He bowed and turned walking away, he to had an appointment to keep. As he walked he crossed into the War Room. Closing the door behind him the lock glew a soft red color sealing it from both sides and blocking sound, however it wasn't Leonardo who did this. He looked sitting in a chair was his informant. " Good day, I'm glad to see you haven't lost your touch, Xaldin. "

" Me? Lose my touch? I'm only in my 190's I'm not that old. " He laughed. He removed his blindfold and revealed his blind eyes. " We need to talk. I'm pleased to announce that things are moving forward nicely, it will only be a matter of time now. "

" You don't say. Good, at this rate th casualties will be kept to a minimum. "

" You're not exactly what I expected for the Regent's Left hand, Rine is so much bolder, more malicious then you, it's as if she's the chaos and you're the order. "

" I was never one to allow such things to cloud my mind, if one is to be a good leader they must be both loved and feared by the people, but never hated. I am loved for my compassion and feared because of my strength, I think I'm doing my job very well. "

" I see. Well regardless I have saved the life of a slave, as well as entrusted him with another interesting fellow. "

" I have never doubted your judgement before I will trust you now. "

" The future is not set in stone any small action can alter it, I merely see what can happen, listening and observing. "

" Ever ominous I see. "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:10 pm
"damn, thats sooooo helpful" he said dropping into a chair. "hmm ghost sounds over the top, but clown is too specific to be wrong" he mumbled to himself, drawing his weapons and buckler then placing them infront of him. The buckler was smashed and scratched up, the two swords where dark green. "How many have been killed?"  

TheVulgarUnicorn

linkboy11

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 pm
Rugalia looked at Clad, and smiled, "Clad. Got it. And of course I am." Before the girl left, Rugalia asked for the strongest drink they had, winking at her before she turned to leave. He then turned to the man who was now sitting next to them, he was wearing armor and placed a weapon and shield on the table. Rugalia was a bit surprised when he asked about the murders, "Well, I don't really know, but there's a dead, badly butchered body not too far away. I was planning on investigating tomorrow; I'm too tired tonight. I'd be happy to help you investigate if you want." He offered, his voice friendly and appealing. The girl arrived with his drink in a big mug. He thanked her fondly, and flirted with her before she left. As soon as she turned to leave, he immediately began chugging his...drink. He grinned widely, "Ahhh, nothing like a good drink after a long journey."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 am
Lunia started to cough from the smoke coming from the building, it wasn't making her condition any better. She followed after Casidy and when they came outside of the art building she watched as students started to race out of the building, hoping nobody would get hurt. "H-How did it happen Casidy, which direction did it come from?" she asked Casidy, who she was now beginning to actually like.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 am
Celeste's eyes grew heavily as the classroom began to catch fire. She wasn't able to leave out of the classroom as she looked at Genya. "What in the hell are we going to do?" she asked as the smoke began to fill the air. Coughing she looked towards a window but there was fire everywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 am
((sorry if you were waiting for me, having trouble getting on, I'm gonna have trouble getting on for the next week or so))

Alister still had not the slightest clue oh what Xaldin was talking about, something about a higher purpose for Noise becoming a hero, Xaldin was truely strange talking of the future like that. Alister watched him move into a crowd of people and within a few seconds he had vanished from his slight "his strange alright" he was still trying to pear over the crowd to see if he could spot Xaldin, no such luck, he stopped trying and looked at Noise "well then now that your a free ummmm man" Alister had to think for a moment with calling Noise a man since he was a shifter, Alister already knows of shifters but always been a little confused by them, "we should exchange names" Alister walked over to his belongings and began to get changed.

As Alister finshed equiping his dagger and spear he looked back at Noise "all you need to know right now is that my name is Alister Synclair" he knew Noise's name already from the race announcer earlier but he felt that Noise now being free he would have a real sense of freedom by being given the chance to say his name. alister guessed that his now ex-master would have called him just slave or names of sorts, Alister was a leader of the resistance if he was taking Noise under his wing, he would have to tell him, but when the time was right and when he knew more about the kid.

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 am
((Earth - There will be a timeskip soon. When that happens, we're going to skip to the evening for the candlelight vigil.))

”Umm, check the other classroom door!” Genya hollered after a fit of coughs. ”If not, the windows that aren’t burning! We just need to get out of here!” The life sciences student was sort of freaking out, but he had found the fire extinguisher. Operating it was no big deal since accident happened in lab before. He sprayed the stuff, and white mists because to crash with the black smoke. The fire wasn’t going to die down though. It had gotten too big.

Though Genya couldn’t see, a torrent of water suddenly dashed through the back door in the classroom A male voice sounded out from the back of the classroom from the other door. “Hey, everyone, back here! Come out through the back door quickly! The fire’s not here yet. The door at the end will get you outside, and just think of your favorite food being there!” It was Ezio's engineering professor from down the hall. Somehow the professor had traversed the brutal fire in between the classrooms to get to the back of the communications classroom. He had a wet pail in his hand. The students began to follow his directions as Genya kept trying to spray stuff down with the fire extinguisher.

The green eyed professor made his way to Celeste and Genya at the front of the room. “What were you thinking, Genya? A Bunsen Burner in a communication class?” The engineering professor shook his head. “Well, come on. Let’s get out of here. I don’t have an unlimited supply of water in this pail and that fire extinguisher isn’t going to save the world. Celeste, you and Genya are the last two.”

Genya blinked. "Umm..." His face went slightly red, but it was already red from the heat and smoke. At least he had turned off the gas to the Bunsen Burner in his shock. He didn’t really know the professor since he didn’t take engineering classes, and the smoke was obscuring his view. Neither did he know how an engineering professor knew Celeste. Celeste would probably be wondering that too. The professor had actually helped in the communications department previously, but Genya wouldn’t know that.

The professor led them outside to where Troa was, except there was a burning tree next to Troa. “Troa, shouldn’t you be moving? I don’t think you want a burning tree to fall on your head. It's not going to give you a light bulb.” Somehow, the professor knew his name too. The other students and staff including Casidy and Lunia were huddled away from that tree a good distance. The professor dunked the rest of the water in the pail on the tree and asked Celeste and Genya to empty the rest of the fire extinguisher on the tree.

((Edit: Town 1 has been named Ruthbar. And Hana namedTown 2 with the sports contest Onicann.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm
Troa watched as the windows grew dark from smoke, and stood up as one of the windows shattered from the heat. Some of the flames hit the tree top, and quickly began to eat at the tree. Before he knew it, there was a group of people near him. Sighing a little, he pulled out a smoke and lit it off the tree quickly before the water hit the tree. "I don't think one bucket is gonna do it..." He said, glancing over at the tree as he picked up his bag. "Well... check one thing off the list to do before I die. Light a cig off a burning tree..." He muttered, walking away as a the tree began to fall over. Looking at the professor, he cocked his eyebrow as he stopped a few feet away from him. "I don't think I signed up for your class, nor have I met you before. And I doubt word got to the faculty about the fight I had... at least formally with my name included int he report." He said, taking a drag and blowing the smoke away from the group. "Should I be worried?" He asked, half joking.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm
((Earth - Troa likes smoking.))

The green eyed professor didn't miss a beat as he plainly saw Troa light a cigarette on the burning tree before the tree started to topple over. Clearly, one bucket wasn't going to do it. That's why he had asked Genya and Celeste to use the rest of the fire extinguisher on the tree.

The engineering professor smiled slyly. "Should you be? This wouldn't be the first fight you've gotten into, hmm? People would know your name," the professor answered, his voice still lighthearted and sarcastic. "Now, stop smoking that. I do believe we have enough smoke for today..." He made a subtle motion toward the burning art building.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff