Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Campaign Start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 am
"I be called Pavlock" He said with a nod. His speach was clear, but twisted with enough strange speach patterns to give away him less than educated background.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 am
"I will try not to worry, it is just all so strange. I never thought my first horse ride would be to face an animal of so much power and the others don't seem to mind the idea." Uriel said opening his eyes.

"Teal? I strange name for a owl. Though, I have heard stranger, I had a friend in the Academy that named her hawk servant, Michelangelo." He said with a laugh, as he pulled the map out of his pack, keeping one arm wrapped around Azmerelda for balance and safety. "The name of the town is..." Uriel started to say as he opened the map  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:55 am
((Driskahl))

Azmerelda smiled softly at Uriel's words. "Dragons bleed, like everything else. You all can leave the dragon slaying to me, you concentrate on your own quest. If I'm not mistaken Lord Runthar only asked for the item, not Mortak's head." She said glancing over to the rouge briefly. "If memory serves me correctly, we will pass an old abandoned shack we can use as shelter about a half a day's travel north." She said keeping pace with the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 am
Listening to the conversation going on just behind him, Pavlock turned his head ever so slightly to see his spirit companion. The bird was flying fairly far off to the right now.

He didn't have anything to add to the conversation, so he didn't.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 am
((Unless there is something you guys wish to do I'm gunna skip ahead a bit to save time. You got 24 hours to read and reply to this :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:50 am
It is now night time and you and your party have taken refuge in the abandoned cabin used by travelers. A fire as been built in the fire place and the building gives you a general sense of comfort and well being. Your horses are tied to tree's next to the cabin and the sky is clear of any clouds. The stars shine brightly and the moon is full.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 pm
Warming himself by the fire. Pavlock tested the strength of his bow. Laying a few arrows on the ground beside him. Pavlock crowched over the fire. The flames seemed to lick and leap as he spoke in gruntal tones and gasps.

As he finished his mad speach, a spark of green rose in the center of the fire. The flames themselfs seemed to slow down as he stood up with a smile.

"Now the fire be living longer" he said as he took a seat on the ground again.  
Manozz55 rolled 4 20-sided dice: 8, 19, 1, 3 Total: 31 (4-80)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Peony wasn't accustomed to sleeping in groups. Too many things could happen. One being the group turning on her and killing her in her sleep. And if she had the power to she would come back and haunt their asses for all eternity. The other being caught off guard by someone who was stalking them and in turn all of them dieing.

The fire was of little comfort, sleeping on the streets without one was what she was accustomed to. So she stood from her sitting position and grabbing all her gear, "You all can sleep in here. I'm going to find a nice place outside. I'll return once that is accomplished." She only felt it necessary to say something because she knew the 'all mighty' dragon slayer harlot would probe her if she just left.

Once outside she searched for a good place to rest for the night. Moving as quietly as she could and trying to stay hidden. Just in case there was someone around watching the group. When she found a suitable spot (or what was to be thought suitable) She laid down her bedroll and went to work disguising it with anything she could in her surroundings. Once all this was accomplished she returned to the building.

(Rolling search at +0, Move Silently at +17, Hide at +15, and Disguise at +2. Rolling all at the same time.)

EDIT: Search = 8, Move Silently = 36, Hide = 16 (natural one not hiding squat), Disguise = 5.  

Manozz55

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm
((Manozz, roll a spot and listen for me))

((Oh and you managed to find dry flat spot to lay your bedroll out and did so with utmost silence. To those that see you from a small distance would think you a ghost. You also couldn't find anywhere good to hide. When you tried to disguise your sleeping area, it simply came out horrible and looks like some leaves and a branch fell where you had set out your bedroll.))  
joe-dude667 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 am
Amber was far from happy that she had to tie up her new sister, though it seemed that this was the way Horses were treated here. She got over it quickly, knowing that they weren't in any pain or danger, but she was still not happy. What's more she found out that she was sleeping indoors! It was such a beautiful night too.

"I'm starting to get a little hungry, I'm going to go find food, can I get anyone anything?" She asked the group in general.

When everyone had replied, Amber went out and started looking around the trees for edible food. The druid was a vegetarian, so animals where out of the question. She could still make a delicious meal out of mushrooms and nuts and fruit and vegetables and roots. She wasn't actually that hungry, she just wanted to watch the stars for a while by herself.

[[Survival=15. Amber is tired, she couldn't find as much as usual. She can only find enough for herself +2 other people if anyone wants some free food.]]  

joe-dude667

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 am
((I need to roll a spot and listen check to Joe))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 6 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am
Spellcraft +11 to identify the spell Pavlock cast
Knowledge History + 9 to recall information on Driskahl

After the long ride, Uriel slid down the back of Moria and walked over to where the, strangest human he had seen, was casting a spell. He wondered about the spell, but didn't want to seem too curious. "Anything editable would be fine." He answered Amber, before looking up at the moon and the stars on this cloudless night, he was in awe at it's beauty. This had been the first time that he was allowed outside during the night, but a cold breeze reminded him of something his dad said. "Things of beauty and power..." Uriel muttered as he walked into the cabin to set his things down. And set up for the night.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

joe-dude667 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 18 Total: 33 (2-40)

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 am
[[+12 to both - 27 Listen and 30 Spot. I SEE ALL!!! twisted ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 am
((Lol check your PM's Joe :3 ))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am
((Lol cross, ask rock about the spell for more info x3 and you don't recall much if anything about the town. You know as much as everyone else. :l))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff