Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
No Return -- Pathfinder (recruiting - Room for 1 more Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 pm
I noticed some errors and fixed things on Hur' Oc. I wasn't adding in his weapon training to his atk. I added a buckler. I added all his class and racial features at the bottom. Going to work on descriptions and stuff next.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen
I noticed some errors and fixed things on Hur' Oc. I wasn't adding in his weapon training to his atk. I added a buckler. I added all his class and racial features at the bottom. Going to work on descriptions and stuff next.

And your adding more weapons ...

Why don't you add in weight for all your stuff while your at it.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:39 am
More Weapons? o_O? No I haven't. He's always had the great sword, longsword 2 spears (I did clarify they're short spears. There has been a discrepancy in the two srd's I've read. One differentiates between a long spear, a spear, and a short spear.) and 3 javelins. I was considering adding in armor spikes though, did ave a about 500 gp left over, I put about 400 into j random gear and haven't spent all of it.

I did specify that my weapon style was heavy blade though. I thought that was obvious with weapon focus and specialization being great sword, but I figured I should specify before anything comes up. I also factored it's bonus in to atk as we both missed that. I'm unfamiliar with some of pathfinders features. Like apparently size progression for damage works differently. Also the full plate gives more AC than in 3.5, which I corrected. I did factor in weight. I also had the picture photo shopped to represent his duskier gray skin better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 am
Wrasynth Ksyamen
More Weapons? o_O? No I haven't. He's always had the great sword, longsword 2 spears (I did clarify they're short spears. There has been a discrepancy in the two srd's I've read. One differentiates between a long spear, a spear, and a short spear.) and 3 javelins. I was considering adding in armor spikes though, did ave a about 500 gp left over, I put about 400 into j random gear and haven't spent all of it.

I did specify that my weapon style was heavy blade though. I thought that was obvious with weapon focus and specialization being great sword, but I figured I should specify before anything comes up. I also factored it's bonus in to atk as we both missed that. I'm unfamiliar with some of pathfinders features. Like apparently size progression for damage works differently. Also the full plate gives more AC than in 3.5, which I corrected. I did factor in weight. I also had the picture photo shopped to represent his duskier gray skin better.

Both times I saw it I saw spear and G. Sword.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 am
You must be mistaken. I traditionally go with the pole arms for ranged weapons with Hur' Oc. Although there might of been a mix up because of labels and prior discrepancy between the two srds. I'm pretty sure the 2nd one is correct as it seems to be what everyone's going off of. I need to just make sure to quickly double check things in the future to make sure. Pathfinders is like 3.5 but not exactly.

I have several other Hur' Oc's similarly armed. Although I went with 2 short spears this time incase I need back up melee weapons. In 3.5 you can't chuck a short spear T-T. Well Harpoons actually, but finding DMs to house rules harpoons is iffy.  
Emerald the Crow rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 2, 1, 1, 2, 5, 4, 3, 3, 4 Total: 33 (12-72)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm
Gonna see if I can whip something up. If I was to do a cleric, what pantheon am I working with? The default from the core, or something else?  

Emerald the Crow

Emerald the Crow rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 2, 3, 2, 1, 6, 5, 1, 4, 4 Total: 40 (12-72)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Well, that last batch was certainly very blah. Hopefully this one and the rerolls will be better...  
Emerald the Crow rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 1, 1 Total: 6 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Gotta reroll 5 ones... C'mon, lots of sixes!  

Emerald the Crow

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:35 pm
Oh, good gods... 9, 9, 11, 12, 11, 13? That's... just ******** abysmal.

I do understand that you said we can opt for pointbuy, but I'm lost. Pathfinder point buy costs different than 3.x pointbuy. The points you're going with, assuming I'm using PF's point buy, won't be nearly comparable to 3.5's 32 point buy, and I want to make sure I get the stats I'm supposed to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 pm
Just an FYI--am back and went through and marked my class skills. Looking forward to the game starting!  

Dallas Moonrain

jennibert rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 3, 2, 6, 3, 3 Total: 30 (12-72)

jennibert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm
I could be game....let's see what stats I come up with....

Rolling first 3 sets of stats.  
jennibert rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 5, 3, 5, 4, 5, 1, 4, 5, 1 Total: 47 (12-72)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm
Well, that was a substandard beginning...let's see what I get for the second 3 stats.  

jennibert

jennibert rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 6, 1, 3, 5, 4, 3, 1 Total: 35 (12-72)

jennibert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:03 pm
And now to reroll the 6(!) 1s...

Please ignore 2nd 6 dice...had a brain fart and accidentally rolled 12 again instead of 6.

9,10,12,14,15,15. I might be able to make something of that....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 pm
I have to ask, cause it is only nice and I am only working with Srd. Would you allow the Barbarian Class Archetype Invulnerable Rager?
Barbarian SRD  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:59 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
I have to ask, cause it is only nice and I am only working with Srd. Would you allow the Barbarian Class Archetype Invulnerable Rager?
Barbarian SRD

No problem.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas