Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter Two: No Rest for the Warrior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:55 am
User Image"Wonderful. Now, how do we get out of here, again?"

{Good thing Matthias posted before I did. I was about to Baleful Transposition the oracle and her buddy to get him out of the goo as fast as possible. It's not like she didn't have the HP to last a moment or two...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Meanwhile, the companion that Matthias pulled out collapses in a heap on the bridge of stone, unconscious but alive.

{So the 19 hit points he just got healed moments before being pulled out don't make him conscious?}  

jennibert

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 pm
jennibert
Eternality_Cannon
Meanwhile, the companion that Matthias pulled out collapses in a heap on the bridge of stone, unconscious but alive.

{So the 19 hit points he just got healed moments before being pulled out don't make him conscious?}

((Would you be conscious after lack of oxygen, despite healing? I add realism now and then.))  
jennibert rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 6, 2 Total: 13 (3-24)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm
Eternality_Cannon
jennibert
Eternality_Cannon

((Would you be conscious after lack of oxygen, despite healing? I add realism now and then.))

{Just checking. Since the oracle didn't bother to acknowledge being healed, I was beginning to wonder if my actions had been noticed.}

Misery settles again next to the unconscious man, and calls another time upon her deity, focusing her healing on his damaged lungs. She looks up at the oracle. "You know, my best friend at the military academy I attended was a bard, and she had some ability to heal. Being a 'divine bard,' I would imagine you should be even better at it. So, would you like to help me with your friend here, or are you just going to stand there being cryptic?" She's gotten a bit annoyed with the whole situation, particularly her own feeling of uselessness since she can't even understand half of what the woman says.

Halen lands beside her, and glowers at the bard as well, though he says nothing,

{Misery loses her magic vestment and casts another cure serious. 3d8+11....better this time. That's 24.}  

jennibert

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 pm
"I would recommend saving your magic." the Oracle states bluntly, "My friend will wake of his own volition within the next day. As for the matter of leaving this place,"

A portal opens as if on cue, but it is entirely random,

"This doorway will ferry us out of any immediate danger."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 am
Matthias looks at the portal. "Brilliant, lets get out of here. It smells." His muscles bulk out suddenly as he bends and picks up the unconcious man. "Ready when you are."

((Cast Bull's Strength [affected by Secrets of Silence and Ambience; silent and stilled]))  

Jacior

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm
"Yes, I think going is a good idea. But it's better to be prepared for whatever might be through there. Halen should take the lead and Rage should guard the rear while the rest of us will stay in the middle with our cryptic friend here," directs Misery. Though she's a bit annoyed by the Oracle, she pushes it down and does her best to remain professional. After all, the gods never said she had to like the cryptic, ungrateful b***h, just that she was supposed to rescue her.

"If everyone's ready, then let's go." Misery readies her spiked chain and nods to Halen to lead them through. He leads with his tower shield while holding his oversized sword at the ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am
User Image"Agreed. Let's be on our way." Oulviina takes up point somewhere in the middle, directing Rage to cover their rear as Misery suggested.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Jacior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 pm
Matthias stepped throught the gate, impatient to be out of the place.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff