Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
◊♦◊ Elemental Salvation ◊♦◊™(need more ppl!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  Fire
  Water
  Earth
  Wind
  Don't know
View Results

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra finally reached their home and found other humans were all around their home. Confused she approuched them and barked loudly before snarling at them as the looked over toward her.
"That must be one of his animals, get it." said a man and four other humans tried to capture her. She snarled at them and sent volts of electricty toward them sending them to the ground.
She turned around fast and began to run toward the woods once again as the humans shot at her. She felt one hit her shoulder blade but she continued to run ignoring the pain. She past the den the family from before stayed and ran a little father into the woods before she collasped onto the forest ground panting heavily.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian thought for a moment and shook his head. "I don't know the latitude or longitude. I know she might head toward our home or might be looking around for me. Which i don't know." he said shrugging. He knew the wolf probably wanted to get ride of him soon as he was a human. He hated how much the wild animals hated him for what the other humans had done to thier kind. He wished he could make it all change to were none of it happened.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

Aurelli

Aurelli watched as Tobi seemed to be stable but very tired. She relaxed a bit, watching him closely next to their mother. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash of white and red and a hit of electricity tightened the air. She looked hard out the cave entrance and wondered for a moment if she had really seen anything at all since it happened so quickly.
Slowly she stood and trotted curiously to the door of the cave. She knew she shouldn't but curiosity got the best of her and one small paw after another she crept out the entrance and soon was trotting along easily, following the scent of blood. The metallic tang mixed with the electrified air made her a little uneasy but she trotted on still.
It wasn't long before she came across the source of her scent trail. The wolf from earlier. A jolt of wind swirled up as she felt panicked for a moment. That was until she noticed the wound and concern replaced the fear. She inched forward for a better look at the wolf and her wound.  

Kay Lyn Jay

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra was panting heavily and began to shake from the pain that was going through her body. The scent of someone however sent her gaurd back up and she sat up and growled half heartedly at the pup in front of her.
Vision failing her she whimpered and her head fell onto her paws as the pain between her shoulderblades worsened from her movement. "Better go pup before you mom comes back out here." she said staring at the pup with her dull emerald eyes as a small spark floated across her body.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki licked Tobi a little more to try to get him better. She realized this wouldn't just be an easy wound to heal. Noticing her daughter get up and exit the cave she stood, "Aurelli, don't lea-" She sighed.

"I'll bring her right back.." She mumbled to Isamu. "Please...stay with Tobi. He needs you."

She trotted out of the cave and shook her head, thinking to herself. How could I have been so stupid. Bringing a fight so close to home... She stopped and sniffed the air, human guns...? And that wolf...I knew it. She ran faster trying to catch up to Aurelli and get her back to safety.

Though instead, came accross her with the wolf. She growled lightly as she got closer. Threatening another one of my puppies?!? It was only until she got closer that she realized she was hurt, by humans. She shook her head and gently grabbed Aurelli by the scruff and moved her back a little away from the wolf, just in case. "I warned you about those humans..." She mumbled.

Her head gently lifted and searched for the human in sight, "Where is your human?...You didn't leave him alone did you?!?" She exclaimed in an almost noticable, worried tone.

lilrosebudi

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra lifted her head as the mother fox came into sight. She whimpered slightly as the movement made her head swarm making her feel fatigue. She laid her head back onto her paws as she spoke to the fox mother.
"I don't know were my human is. We got spereated when your mate attacked us," just that made her pant even heavier then she already was but she took a deep breath and continued. "I went to see if he was at our home and found other humans there. They are the one's that shot me. I don't think they followed me." she closed her eyes as the weariness and tiredness began to take her into its' arms but she forced herself into staying awake. "Get your family out of here thought just in case. If they come this way I'll fight them off."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki rolled her eyes, "Shut up and save your 'noble' act. Yes, my family will hide. But we'll help you along the way."

She smiled down at Aurelli, "Sweet heart, watch over her for Mommy. Make sure she stays awake. Don't let her close her eyes for more than five seconds. I'll be back."

She quickly trotted back to the cave and sniffed and searched visually for humans. None. She jumped inside the cave and went to Isamu. "It's that wolf again. But this time she is hurt. Some humans shot her when she went out looking for her human. They could be coming after her, but I doubt they'd chase a pet this far into the forrest. Yuki sighed and looked down at Tobi, "I think we should help her find her human. If he is as warm-hearted as she says he is...he'll help Tobi." Her motherly worry increased.

Her tail flicked a lil and she looked back to Isamu, "I'll go get her and Aurelli and bring them back to the cave so I can watch her and the pups. Can you go looking for the human?" She asked him, still worried. But now, for Tobi, this wolf, her human, and her puppies father if he decides to go out.

lilrosebudi

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu looked up at Yuki and sighs. "I still don't trust that wolf, nor do I trust humans, but if he's lost and she's hurt then we have to do whatever we can for them." He got up and stretched. Isamu looked back at Tobi and the other pups, then back at Yuki. "I'll be back as soon as I can with that human. Probably not the best idea to have shot water at him. His scent is faint, but I think I can find it." Isamu made his way to the opening of the cave and set of into the woods, searching for the human.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra stired on the ground and she watched as the fox trotted of back to her den. Soon she saw the male wolf run off, were she didn't know. She signed lightly and closed her eyes, letting her breathing slow as she tried not to focus on the pain.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian heard a shot and he began to freak out as it came from the dirrection his house was. Without a second look back at the other wolf he began to run toward his home. He heard the sounds of barking and lots of other voices as he neared them. He stopped far enough in the woods that they were not able to see him but he could see them.
He frowned as he saw all the people and dogs. He looked down at the ground and noticed blood on the ground. 'Oh no, If Electra came this way then that might be her...' his thoughts ran off as he stared at the other humans.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am
User Image
Leo followed the human making sure that he wouldn't get hurt. He leaped into the trees and followed from above so that if anyone would want to ambush the human he could drop down and ambush them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki looked back at her children and sighed, "Stay...please."

Then she quickly darted out of the cave and back to the other wolf. She noticed her eyes were shut and she gently licked her forehead and nuzzled her cheek a little. "Come on girly...we need to get you in the cave until Isamu comes back with your human..." She gently nudged her again to stand. "Come on...I'll help you get back to the cave. You'll be safe in there and can heal til your owner can help you.."

lilrosebudi

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 am
User Image
Tobi lifted his body from the ground he made small coughs of blood. His body stiffened. His body lit a light blueish fire as he walked toward the light outside. ( no not death ) He saw everyone running around. He could feel the paws of his family out in the forest. The fire around him helped him move around but he knew he couldn't keep the flames going much longer. He looked over at his wounds from the branch. He was still puppy and the branch was huge and went into his body. Knowing many things could happen if the wounds don't close. He started to get worried. About if he was to live and his family out in the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 am
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra opened her eyes slightly and looked up at the fox as she felt a lick on her forhead. With the incouraging nudged from the mother she stood slowly, wobbling slightly as she gained her grounds. She wimpered lightly and looked into the dirrection of her home as the thought of Max having anything to do with the other humans came to mind. She shook her head mentally knowing he would have nothing to do with them.
Taking in a deep breath she slowly began to step toward the cave, doing her hardest to stay on her feet. With her mind fuzzy and the numbing pain in her back that was leading down to her legs made it difficult however to walk in a straight line.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian watched as the humans and dogs raided through his home. With a huff of frustration he exited out of the woods and began to approuch them. "What do you think your doing in my home?" he asked, nearly yelling.
One human looked at him and frowned. He motioned to other people and they soon began to circle him. "Do you know were any of the beasts in the woods live?" asked the man. Max looked back into the woods, knowing the metal elemental wolf was near by, listening to their every word. He did not answer the man for he was thinking of what to tell the man. He didn't want the wild animals to get hurt, but if he lyied to them what would they do to him and Electra?
With a light sigh he looked back at the man with a deep scrowl. "There are no animals left in these woods. There all dead except for a couple of my wolves. No get off my lands." he said flatly.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu dashed through the woods, following the fiant scent of the human. He slowed down and stopped next to a tree. Isamu was picking up another scent. This one faint as well, but familiar. It was following the human. Isamu began following the scents, now more cautious and stealthy. Soon he was met with mulitpile scents, all around one location. This was getting dangerous and Isamu questioned whether now is the safest time to look for the human. Maybe it was best he went back to the cave and waited till later. But he told Yuki he would return with the human, and he never goes back on his word. Isamu continued the search in the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Aurelli watched tensly as the electric elemental stood shakily. She held her breath for every step, letting it go only when she saw the the wolf was still standing, still moving forward. She worried slightly for Tobi in the back of her mind as they moved slowly on toward the cave but knew that he should be alright. They would be back soon enough.
Suddenly Aurelli was stricken with an idea, something she thought should have come to her attention a little sooner. With a quick emotional drive and a twitch of her small fox ear she summoned small, but strong, currents of wind that pushed up evenly on the sides of the wolf and under her in order to help her balance herself and continue to move forward without fear of collapsing.
"I'll catch you if you fall," Aurelli said softly as she walked on the other side of the wolf. She also watched the blood oozing out of her wound and wished she were some type of healing creature like she had heard of in old stories. Then maybe she could help Tobi and this wolf.  

Kay Lyn Jay

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra looked down at the small fox child as she began to help her with her wind elemental powers.v She have her a small smile as she stared down at her with her hazy emerald eyes. "Thanks." she said lightly to her cub.
The blood that began to soak into her fur made her want to itch at it or lick it at least. She felt dirty with the blood hardening, clumping her shiny coat together with its dirty brownish red coating.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian looked behind him at the men that stood behind him, looking sceptical. They looked into the woods and back at him. "Prove it, call out your wolves." said one man.
Max gulped lightly at that and his eyes shined with slight fear which he covered up quickly, making them look dull and plain. "They aren't trained beasts, they won't come if I call. Sorry." he said sacastically to them.
"Try it." the man said simply. Max sighed lightly and shook his head before he called out Electra's name along with random other names to try and convince the men.
User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces