Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unofficial Fullmetal Alchemist Guild

Back to Guilds

For Role players and non-rping fans anything fma related 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, literate, Manga 

Reply FMA Fan Forum
FMA Meeting, All members are mandatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 pm
To tell you the truth, I hate yugioh. Do you have anything else to offer? Is about to eat the Kiwi in front of Hughes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UM UM UM UM!!!! GOT IT!!!! *makes kimblee turn around so that no one else can hear it* I got this naked pic of riza in the shower from Roy, We had a bet and he lost.... so what do you say? we got a deal?  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 pm
A huge grin appears on his face. He wispers: May I see the picture first? Once I authenticate it's existance... we will have a deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 pm
Ok...but be cool about it..if Riza finds out, well lets just dsay, it will make what you do for a living seem like a small temper tantrum...O.O *slowly pulls the pick out of the inside of my jacket and shows it to kimblee without letting it go*  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 pm
Eyes open wide as he sees the picture. After letting out a series of brief coughes, he is able to say: You've got yourself a deal Hughes. Takes the picture and places it in his coat pocket and gives Hughes the Kiwi. Um... I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back. Leaves the room cooly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm
eek I feel I just witnessed a drug deal...  

CJB95

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 am
You did sir ;>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:14 pm
Drugs in the military? *looks aghast*

*Adjust glasses*

Im sure King Bradley will do the right thing.  

Roxus The Cat

Romantic Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 am
I hope so ;>.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 pm
Hughes notices everyone witnessing what just happened. " W-what are you guys staring at??? " Hughes shuffled away cooly the opposite direction Kimblee went.  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

CJB95

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 pm
Bradley steps out of a shadow behind Hughes with an evil glint in his eye. Lieutenant Colonel. If you will be so kind as to get back that photograph, I will be willing to give you a whole Kiwi plantation. But if you don't, you will be court marshaled and sent to the repaired Laboratory 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm
Overhears King Bradley's conversation with Hughes and yells out: You'll never get this photo! NEVER!?! Runs away laughing.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Hughes looks confused as Kimblee runs away. " That pic stopped being mine 5.2 secs ago...not my problem...^ ^" Sucks on the kiwi with a great happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:09 pm
Yes but it was "Your" original property and you are the "dealer" lets say. So YOU are responsible. Understand? UNDERSTAND!?  

CJB95

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm
-sneaks behind hughs and takes photo, sliding in pocket and turning toward bradley- i dont think he has what your looking for -nods toward hughs- im sure if u checked he has nothing at all -steps back toward back room where the copier is-  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff