Submit

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

"When you've been beaten, don't keep fighting."

Fire can create...

Inferno lifed his head when he heard that she would accept his apology. His eyes laid firmly on her as he examined her physically potential and only assumed that if they were to challenge Zai at all, they may have been killed. He most likely would not have died for Zai needed him, but he couldn't garentee her life. "Is this your master's domain?" He asked as his eyes followed the areas, analyzing it up and down as he saw the environment was somewhere that Zai wouldn't have taken an interest in but for him to come here, it must has been something that was worth something to his opponent, so he had to make sure so that he did nothing to destroy it.

... In the wrong hands it can destroy...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno heard his question, and she turned her head with eyes closed with small smile, still her hands on her hip, "Yes, it's her Heaven, but used to belong to one of Titans name Hera." she told him about Heaven of Miku, but didn't say anything about Hercules used to attack Miku for first challenge. "Maybe, telling him about this Hercules got killed will be bad idea. He's suppost to be hero to stop those old Titans from threats." she thought about this without making her face move.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno listened to her as she explained that it was the area in which one of the gods once ruled. His eyes trailed the entire area. "It is a very beautiful place." He commented as he began to walk around the area, noticing several musical notes, which confused him. "Music?" He question as he turned his head to Articuno. "Does she play music?" He asked as he began to become curious as to who her master was.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Articuno

She heard his question and she rose her head a little, Articuno looked around the music notes in music room along with a music studio. Her red eyes blinked a little as she place her hands on her back and look up, "Well she's sings a lot, Miku-chan has a musical talent. Her adopted father encouraged her to sing with Vocaloids, while he's working on music and next concert." she told him with the answer his question. She felt bit weird by telling him about her master's past, but she didn't tell him about Miku's dark counterpart.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno's yellow eyes noticed her hands moving behind her, which told him that she seemed uncomfortable or nervous and he assumed that she was nervous about him. He turned to her and stared at her eyes as she stared at the notes. "Am I making you uncomfortable? I mean, I know that I appeared here at the whim of my master, but if I am making you feel uncomfortable, I shall leave." He told her, trying to open that option for her so that she wouldn't need to feel rude in doing so.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Articuno

She listens to him and realized what she's doing as she let go of her hand, and acts like real tough ice girl. Articuno got her little temper came back as her clentches her fist, "Hey, it's just Miku-chan and I were like partner and I mostly have memories of her past! I'm just only almost 10 months old Legendary Anka, my master has a little problem from 10 years ago! Ugh, I honestly don't know buddy!" she almost shouted at Inferno with bit of anger and turned back with a huff. She doesn't care if he shouts her back.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm
Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno was a bit shocked in her sudden outburst, but still listened to her story. She was only 10 months old and from her ten months, she had adopted some of her master's memories and from the sounds of it, the most painful ones from when was much younger than she was now. He stepped over to her then gently places his hand on her head, trying to calm her a bit. "I may not know of your situation, but I will not ask of anything of you unless necessary to do so." He said, giving a light smile towards her. He knew that she might be mad, but it seemed that she wasn't really mad at him, more like she was upset with something that roamed in her head. "If you wish to speak to me about any of your problems, I will be glad to hear them." He told her as he walked out of the musical room that they were in and stood in her garden. He leaned down and gently caressed a single flower that had a yellow color. It was a Sun flower. He admired the color of it. "What is your favorite flower in this garden?" He asked her, trying to pull her head from whatever might have upset her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Articuno

This might cause a little situation from everything, she's just mad about what Zatsune have done to her master, she almost killed her by unleashing her dark power and caused Miku has to sent to hospital for her massive injury. She kept seeing it over and over again, until she sees her murdered Miku's foster father and his staff members. She listens to him, but doesn't bother her much about this. She stood still with a fume, until she dropped her guard from his another question about her favorite flower. Articuno haven't thought of her favorite flowers, she always listens to Miku, but why does he wanted to know about her favorite flower. Her right hand is on her between her eyes, "What could be worst than Zatsune almost killed Miku, and murdered her foster father and his staff member?" she said to herself out loud, hoping Inferno didn't hear everything, and walked out of music room, once she's arrived at the garden, she cross her arms to her chest and showing no emotion, "Glory of the Snow... it's only flowers I like." she replied to him and pointed to small blue flowers, but only nearly a quarter of Glory of the Snow. She made her ice katana disappeared by vapor it.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno continued to gaze at the sunflower's yellow and brown beauty paying most of his attention towards Articuno for he awaited for his question, but he heared something that wasn't at all anything that related to his question. He showed no reaction that my have brought her the idea that he heard her as he heard her moving, which he then turned to see where she was walking. He stood up and walked over to her, staring at the flower she was pointing at. "That flower is really different." He told her as he examined it. It wasn't like anything he had seen at all. "Is this flower only grown here?" He asked her, awaiting the perfect time as to ask about what happened in Miku's past for he knew that she couldn't really have much of a past herself. He was curious and slightly wanted to help to try and redem his master in their eyes so that they could attempt to live in peace.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Articuno

Articuno starts to ticked off about flowers are different, so she turn her attention towards Inferno as her ice aura turned snowstorm, "Excuse me, Miku-chan trying to figured out about her past by collecting all of flowers! She lost all of her memories and live as orphan 6 years old girl, thanks to her dark counterpart Zatsune Miku, she took all of her memories more then 10 years ago as a price! That Zatsune almost killed her because of popularity for music chart and sent to the hospital to treat her massive injury. She ruined the announcement by destroying Crytron company with her creation called Fallens to targeting my master, and kill her to obtain the power! I don't know what will happen if Miku-chan kills her dark counterpart!" she yelled at him with fury of ice around her, she panted from whole yelling thing, her throats starts to hurt a little. Her ice aura was being angered as she was about Zatsune's evil plan, that's what she's mad at her for killing her master.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno's eyes shot wide open when he heard Articuno shouting at him, which caused him to feel as if this anger had built up for a long time and she really needed to speak about it. He absolutely knew nothing of her and she was speaking about something so personal, but understand and smiled at her. "You've been through a lot of pain, Miss." He called her for she had yet to introduce herself. He could feel the air of the area dropping rapidly, which caused him to realize that when she became angry, the area froze, which only caused him to attempt to match her cold with his heat, but only enough to keep the flowers alive. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. "I am sorry that you have endured so much pain because of this person named Zatsune, but I will help you with what I can. I will try and detain her or anything to try and bring ease to you and your master so that you will not need to worry so much." He spoke as he gently placed his hand on her head, gently stroking it to try and remind her of something happy, maybe of her master stroking her head or anything. "If you need anything, please ask me." He said as he pulled his hand from her head to his stomach where he then lowered his head a bit. "I shall be at your service and give my all to help you." He told her then stood straight. He said this to feel like she wouldn't need to endure the entire burden of her Mistress all on her on as well as give her assurance that she can rely on someone to help put her at ease.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 am

Articuno

Articuno is still mad about what Zatsune created destruction and she felt like he treated her as a kid, but Miku did treated her in same thing which generally surprised her when he stroking her head, Miku used to making a flower crown for her on her head. She doesn't complain much, until the her aura slows down a bit to normal air from her calmness. She listens to him, which she anime sweatdrop about being her service for Inferno, "My name is Articuno, and that Zatsune is like suducing any guys whenever she wants. Oh Inferno, I would calm your master's wrath because her creation can drawn that easily, they are the darkness that people who commits the sins. Thank goodness, they won't appear in the Olympian." she said to him in relief that Fallens won't pop out out of no where. Olympian won't like it if any darkness appeared, and they will discover about Miku's fate on counterpart.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 am
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno listened to her name than listened to her giving advise about his master. With a light sigh, he scratched his head. "As it stands, no one can calm Zai down except Arru." He told her, knowing that Arru isn't alway watching Zai. "He is the major ruler of the Underworld and he has powers that far surpass Zai's, but if what you say is correct, then this Zatsune girl will go after Zai without a second thought because he is the sins. Actually, she would go after all of the Underworld's rulers because they all are sins. That is why they are the rulers." He began to explain, knowing that his explanation of them would be hecktic, but was going to summarize it the best he could. "The Rulers are demons and they get their strength from the world. If anyone commits a sin, the obtain that power's strength, speed, and potential. This is what makes them powerful. So if she is attracted to sins, then these three are going to be the target she will look for, but Zai is the only one of all of them that commits his own sins." He explained, pondering whether or not that will draw her to him much quicker. "Nevertheless, I can not control him." He said apologetically. "We can only hope that she doesn't tempt him."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:01 am

Articuno

Articuno listens to him, and having a thought of it, but she wasn't sure where Zatsune gone to. When he said she's after Zai, her red eyes became narrow about it, "She's already a sin, a complete opposite of Miku-chan, so it's impossible for her to go after another. She can control those sin creatures from everyone, whom they commited, so she can kill Miku-chan with something." she said to him dramatically about her bloodshed vow. If Arru can calm Zai down, then his wrath won't drawn the Fallens to hurt more people as Miku won't allow her dark counterpart to hurt everyone she sees. Articuno heard him something about her doesn't tempt him, and she thought of it, "He will probably kill her and found out she's not my friend, this won't be good by his anger."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 am
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno slowly became curious as to why they should not ride the world of Zatsune for if she was as powerful and dangerous as she said, it might be better to remove her. "Is Zatsune linked with your Mistress in anyway?" He asked, curious to the answer, but knowing depending on her answer, he may have another question to ask. "If they are connected, then why would it be that Zatsune wants to kill your Mistress? If she did kill her, wouldn't she too disappear?" He asked a bit puzzled, but thought that Zatsune only wanted her mistress to suffer and fade.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff