Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 pm
Ragna continued to be on the ground grabbing his head as the pain inside was getting greater and greater. His eyes widen even mroe from the fierece pain. "Gahh!!!!" His grip on his head tighten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Doctor out his fingers on Ragna's head and closed his eyes "Ragna ... listen to me, im going to help you ... but i need you to show me what you remember ... how did this happen to you?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm
"Oh s**t" Sophie said and ran to ragna's side and looked at the doctor as he tried to get ragna to speak to him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm
Ragna shook his head as he continue to scream in pain. The pain in his head was starting to grow bigger and bigger.."That Damn old b a s t a r d!!!" He continued to grip os head even more and more.  

iZanshin

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Sophie grabbed his hand and squezed Ragna's hand. Sophie looked at the Doctor and said quietly "what's going on?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"i dont know" the Doctor said still with his eyes closed "wait a second i think i found something" he said as he opened his eyes and a green light from Ragna's mind entered through the Doctor's hands into his own mind "gah ... its a memory wipe ... he said as he strugled to get up and opened his mouth and a green smoke came out "gahhh ...." he said with a cough "nasty ... very powerful too"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Ragna continued to scream in pain. The pain that was shooting through his head was unbarable. "Gahh!!! God Damn it!!" His grip on his head tighten even more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"alright ... hold on Ragna" he said as he helped him to get up streght and placed his fingers on both sides of Ragna's head, sudunly the engery was forcing its way out of Ragna through his mouth "Ragna, just open your mouth"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Ragna did was he was told. He couldn't stand the pain any longer it was killing him and he needed it to be destoryed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor closed his eyes tightly and entered Ragna's mind, from the outside it looked like a blue light went in Ragna's head, but the Doctor was driving the spell out of Ragna's mind by it exiting out of his mouth by green smoke and dissappeared and the blue light returned to the Doctor "there we go ... hows that?" he said as he got out a chocolate bar and handed it to him "here ... this should help ... some digestive enzimes might have ben affected so the stimulant in the chocolate should finish it off"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 pm
Ragna then spit on the floor. All of the sudden his eyes widen as a whole bunch of memories came to him. The memories of Saya. THe memories of playing with Sophie and the Horrible memories of being attack Master Xehanort and Zai. He gripp his fist as he remmebred theses  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor looked at him "ok ... Ragna ... what do you remember? ... what caused this to happen to you?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 pm
Ragna looked down and punched the ground.." I was spying on Zai and Xehanort (sorry if that's not how you spell it). I was doing fine until Xehanort found me...Then I fought Zai while Xehanort was trying to destory my memories...then he Xehanort finally got me...and sent me away...They were talking bout how to take control of Arigane for their own deeds and how Arigane would help them reach their goal..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
(its ok i corrected it for ya)

the Doctor looked in confusion "whose Xehanort? and what goal?" he said as he stood up and looked around "well atleast now we have a name ... Xehanort ... i'll go and research the name and see what i come up with ... you two on the other hand better go somewhere safe, sence Italy isnt the best place right now i sugest going to U.N.I.T. just tell them i sent you"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:48 pm
Ragna looked at him and shook his head. "Ok Doc. " He looked at Sophie.  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff