Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm
He laughed "Yes i was there when he a most of his followers fell but it appears we were not as efficient as i had hoped..." he said and looked at him "Why do you seem to be so curious Dante..." he said he already found out the mans name.He drew his blade then the men in black began to stare with evil red eyes "Demons....." he said and his helmet seemed to be collecting forest as he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm
Dante was a little annoyed, as soon as he got close to an answer that had been bugging him, Demons appeared. Just perfect. "Because well, I fought against John Santan once and you seem awfully familiar." Dante said quietly, drawing his sword.  

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 pm
He shook his head "I m 12,000 years old there on way you know me..." he said and sighed as they walked closer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm
"You said you were there when you fought John Santan, I was there as well." he said, waiting for the demons to make the first strike.  

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm
He laughed "No you weren't! i don't remember you!" he said and the demon attacked everything and everyone including chis home.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 pm
Chi growled at the demon attacking her home, her eyes flashed black and its head exploded and she fell on her butt tired "dang i hate using that" she grumbled panting tired, she knew better than using that power but she didnt like people messing up her stuff. She forced herself to get up.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:38 pm
He sighed "Followers of john i think but not following orders..." he said and ran to chis home as more tried to pile in and tackled them and used an old spell of white light that kill them instantly as he put his hand on his knees "Ahhh been some time since i used that....." he said and looked over to chi as more came he killed most but over looked one getting stabbed the blade almost hitting his heard he broke the blade the metal remained close as he killed them most still on the other side he fell "Why now..." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm
" hes testing our strengths i met him earlier he had a young woman with him one i reconise from when i was working for him... back when.... ember was my partner" she sighed sadly at the thought of her sire that she had once loved, she lightly touched the vampire bitemark that was on her neck from when ember had turned her and sighed softly, she still missed him  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Kabal frowned as well "Yes i have to admit never met the guy but i head he was strong...If he was here you life would be so much better.." he removed his gauntlets he still had his ring on he had never taken it off "Why test our strength..." he said and his eyes turned red as more showed "Screw it.." he stopped and used on of his new powers to destroy them all he fell back "Owww...." he said and looked at her "So anything damaged?"he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:11 pm
" no just weak.... when i put the last of my humanity in the ring it took a good deal of my strength with it" she said softly and got up leaning against the wall, she was really weak and she showed it  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm
He sighed "Why put yuor humanity in the ring?"he said and grabbed his chest his heart was beating fast with the metal still to close but he did not deal with it he shook it off and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:22 pm
" so i wouldent come back to earth.... so that i wouldent come back to you" she said softly and looked at her feet and sighed " i couldent deal with the human heartbreak, the pain from it was driving me insane" she said softly  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:29 pm
He looked at her and took of his forested helmet his eyes sad like he was going to cry "I am sorry for what happened is there anything...I mean anything i can do for you to forgive me i know it wasn't really me it was Salem...But you still hate me..What can i do to fix it..." he asked.

(Its still funny how you pulled the Alice romance stuff out of nowhere when i never planned to have a romantic thing with her XD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm
( no we started it at the very end of the last rp of this remember? alice challenged salem to a fight and they ended up like doing stuff and bla bla)

she sighed " i dont know any more kabal its been 4000 years i dont even know anything or how to fix it" she sighed sadly "ive thought of ending it all so many times just throw myself into the pit of oblivion and forget it all" she sighed  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:39 pm
((Ha! thing is when it ended all they did was fight and talk they never kissed or admitted that they liked each other..In fact she had a crush on whatever the guys name was.))

He walked over closer to her and took her hand and looked into her eyes as though he was pleading "Are you sure i will do anything no matter what.." he said and stared hoping there was something he could do.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff