Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You will never break me!(1x1)(FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 pm
He read yet another spell, but this one was slightly different and would be basically unnoticeable "Doubt cause nothing but air to spout, remove the doubt to end the spout" It was a spell that would take effect to all in the house to remove any and all doubts they had, but he did not consider that that could be good and bad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm
As she tried to figure out what happened every doubt dissapeared. Suddenly she realized what had happned. Getting up she walked calmly over to his room and politly knocked on it.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 pm
He put the book away quickly and looked at the door "Entrance is granted" The locked door suddenly opened and he looked at her, he meant well, but by nature expected the worst outcome to occur  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 pm
"What did you do to me" she asked right off the bat. She wasnt a person to drag things out. She was sweet and to the point.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:11 pm
He sighed and smiled "All I did was help you heal from all the pain you've gone through" He said as he stood up, it felt odd to him seeing her acting this way towards him  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:56 pm
"Well you did more then that. Every time i try to remember its like i hit a brick wall. My memories are either gone or blocked" she almost yelled. This man was an idiot. It was bad enough he was casting spels. But to cast one on her he was practically asking for er to kill him.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:27 am
He sighed and walked to the covered window, he opened it and the sun came in, he stood in a position where she could not see his face thanks to the sun and his shadow, his shadow was basically on top of her, he said in a calm tone "Aboleo" His shadow seemed to pull a feather out of her shadow.

He then covered the window and laid down "The spell...is removed" Something seemed wrong with him now though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:31 am
She watched as the feather was pulled out of her shadow. "Thank you" she said. She could see something was wrong and moved to his side. "Are you ok?"  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:42 am
"Removing spells is advanced magic that I've never really mastered, I'm lucky the spell I cast was a basic one or I would be in a way worse condition" His wings hid themselves to conserve energy as he fell asleep, in his sleep it seemed as if he was glowing. A Locket appeared around his neck and it was basically calling out to her, he was not doing this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 am
She was surprised when he fell asleep and seemed to glow. For a second she stood there not knowing what to do. After a couple seconds she turned to go, but not before seeing the locket. She could feel its pull and became curious. Seeing he was still asleep she went over and touched the locket.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:55 am
The locket opened the moment she touched it and some sort of magical hologram came out, it was of his parents, they spoke at the same time "To anyone who sees this. We are this unfortunate angel's parents. We care for him even though he has his black wings, we beg that whoever sees this message not to tell him about it for it is better for him not to know how much we care, we beg of you to stay by him now that we can not." The holographic recording seemed to have been interrupted at that time then a phrase appeared 'This message has now been played once' The locket then closed  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm
The second the hologram appeared she pulled he hand back and jumped. She surtainly hadn't expected that. She watched the hologram untill it ended and even then she stood there in shock. Dont tell him, what was she suposed to say, 'hey how was your nap? Oh by the way while you were sleeping a locket appeared around your neck and when i touched it a magical hologram appeared with two people telling me not to leave you, and while im here you want lunch?' Yah that was a conversation she couldnt wait to have

(sorry i couldnt resist myself. If you think im sarcastic here you should see me with my brother xd )  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:15 pm
He remained asleep, but suddenly started to move around, the locket vanished, he seemed to be having a nightmare, an extremely bad nightmare at that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm
She sighed and walked back over to where he was sleeping. "Hey wake up" she said softly and gently shook him.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm
He did not wake up, instead he turned over and now was holding her in his sleep with one arm, he was not aware of his actions, but even in his sleep he thought of how soft and smooth her skin felt  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff