Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:06 pm
Celceus turned to the burning house after he walked out and bowed slightly. He muttered words of prayer and straitened. One could not see the amount of death in the way he had and not have some sort of religious beliefs. It was one thing to see your enemies fall in front of you, but it was another to see your own comrades die in front of you while you tried to save them. This was the first time since the war he had seen death, he had forgotten how grim it was.

"Shall we get moving? I guess I'll tag along until I find another route to take. I'm of no use to you in the long run." Celceus was aware that he was a burden on this trip. At this point he was another mouth to feed. He would have to return to the secondary lines where the injured and those that treated them resided, it was his duty.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:06 pm
Amaya was tugging on Mamoru's arm. "Please let me come! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEEEEAAAASE!!!!" she begged.
Mamoru, obviously getting annoyed, said, "If I say yes, will you leave me alone?"
"Yes!" Amaya answered.
"Fine. You may come along," Mamoru said.
"Woo hoo!" Amaya cheered even before he said the second sentence.
He turned to Zack. "Since when did you have wings and the ability to fly?" he asked.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 pm
Zack showed his good luck charm,the stone wings"Remeber?Asuka give them..."Zack smiled and handed them to Mamoru"You need them more then i do!i have my wings now...oh and i got them after i...after..i..i killed..."Zack turned his back to Mamoru and simply let his wings grow,he wans't able to say that now!He was able to say that he killed his brother,his own brother.The only blood relative he had.Zack hated himself for doing it and was visiting the graves of Annexus and Tremor everyday...Lets go...well you go..i will fly!"Zack said as he spread his falcon like wings.

Aaron watched the burnign house and burried his head into his mothers chest.He was crying,now also his home was gone."Why does that have to happen..mommy?"

Dark cursed loudly and punched a wall,he was lost and had no clue where he was!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 pm
((Oh! Haru...I didn't see your post. sweatdrop It must have sent a few second before mine. Oh, and I forgot to respond to Dark. Well, I'll reply now.))

Mina watched as the house burned, tears running down her cheeks. "Jay..."
Masa watched the crying Mina for a while before she spoke. "Mina, are you sure you should be traveling? You should be mourning, not running around looking for old friends," she said.
Mina shook her head, wiping her tears away with her free hand. "I have to. This is not the time for grief. There will be plenty of time for that later. We must hurry and find Zack before they do," she said.
Masa nodded, then looked at Celceus. "Very well."
Mina hugged her son. "Don't cry, Aaron...Be strong for daddy, all right? What will he think when he sees those tears?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mari was walking through the halls of the Black Eternal Eyes' base when she came across an unfamiliar face.
"Who are you?" she demanded.

Mamoru looked at the stone wings in his hand and memories of Asuka flowed to the surface. Asuka...No matter what happens, I will always remember you. I will always love you... he thought. Mamoru put the wings in his pocket with Asuka's necklace.
Mamoru looked at Zack. "Heh. Remember you have to go slow. I'm not as fast as Asuka was," he said. To Amaya, he added, "Since Zack is going to be flying, you use the horse."

"What about you?" Amaya asked.
"I'll walk," he said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Aaron dried his tears and nodded"OKAY!"He smiled again and hugged his mother"I am strong for you and daddy!!"He said smilling,but he wa sonly smilling for Mina,he wanted her to be happy ,maybe his smile could make her happy.

Dark tilted his head and looked into Maris eyes,he saw no red eyes so he crossed his eyes"I don't know thought someone else could tell me that "He asnwerd while looking away"You are no red eye so no need to kill you...Tell me..are there more of you and me?Or a leader?I have a mission to complete.."

Zack chuckeld and flapped with his wings,soon he was flying above themI know..i will be sloooow so you can keep up Mamoru!And stop sounding like an old man!You are younger then me..!!I think you were younger..i forgot my own age due to...erm...few recent deaths...in the recent years"Zack smiled nervously"I died few times good that these were always my fault.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 pm
Amaya looked shocked. "You...You...You...died?" She slowly started to back away.
"Amaya, relax. It's one of his powers as an Eternal Eyes," Mamoru said. "And, Zack, you should probably be more careful. If you keep dying like that, you'll end up as even less than an infant, and then where would you be?"

"There are many more. A whole army of them. But why should I trust you enough to take you to the leader of our army?" Mari asked suspiciously.

Mina smiled.

((...That Mina part sucks.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 pm
"ANd then it would be ..well not so funny anymore"Zack rubbed his tempels"But the end is..something i wish for..."Zack looked at Mamoru and Amaya"Yes i wish to die!not now but ..one day...Being alone is something i hate...Well but what ever!!Let's go hoome!And Amaya dont be terrified by my abillity!Actually it can be very funny for example when i am suddnely 6 years old again with no memories...But well..i found a way to keep my memories i only get younger when i die"
Zack scratched his cheek and then started to fly torwards the capital but veeeeery slowly.

Dark chuckeld"You have a good point there lady...but one thing..You should be happy that your eyes are black!I may have forgotten everything but not my focus!I have to kill all these red eyed freaks!So bring me to your leader or i will make an exeption!"

Aaron laughed as he saw his mommy smile and kissed her cheek"Do we go to uncels Zacks home mommy?The big house?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 pm
"One hour!?" Alex yelped, but Zack had left already. Alex watched as Zack, Mamoru, and Amaya talked, and Zack flew away. "Fine." He plopped on the ground angrily, and waited.  

Killmes

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 pm
Zanoo looked at the burning house and a frown came to his face "Sooooo...Those black eyed guys are bad right?" Zanoo asked even though he already knew the answer.

He looked at Masa and asked "so this Zack guy is a friend of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am
Mina smiled at Aaron. "Yes, we are. We're going to the castle," she told him.
Masa nodded. "Yes he is. And he's the current king, so he should be able to help us fight this threat," she explained.

"Funny? It wasn't so funny the first time, especially not to Annexus," Mamoru said, but Zack had already taken off. He turned to Amaya, who had climbed onto the horse. "Well, let's go," he said. Then they started to follow Zack.

"I'd like to see you try!" Mari challenged.
"Mari, I'd like to talk to this...black eyed newcomer," said a voice behind her.
Mari turned and saw Antaine behind her. "Lord Antaine...Are you sure we can trust him?" she asked.
"Remember yourself, Mari. You are to follow my orders without question," he said.
"Yes, my Lord...My apologies," Mari said, bowing.

((Just...imagine that he has black eyes. I couldn't find any guys that actually did.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 am
Zack flew some circels and then flew to Mamoru and Amaya,he made sure that he was ahead but not to far away"Hey just because i followed him to the meeting as kid..."

Dark smirked and was about to draw is scythe but when he heard Antaine he froze.He looked at black haired man and bowed"Call me...Dark...I want to destroy the red eyed freaks...somethign tells me to kill them!I have no clue why but i like the idea!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 am
Going to see the King... Celceus had always been outside the world of government. He had never bowed down to anyone ruling him. Celceus believed he would never do so. Celceus recognized only himself and any gods there be as a leader of his life. No one had ever told him what to do, why start now?

Celceus wasn't going to stand around much longer. He returned to his silence as he walked down to the road in the direction of the quickest route to their destination. They had been standing around talking far too long for his liking. This was no longer a world where waiting or dawdling was an option. These days living life like it was your last day is the only way to live without regrets.

HaruRivers

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:29 pm
(BUMP! POST >>')  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 pm
Alex took a nap for a while, and when he got up everyone had gone. He lay there on the ground, wondering if an hour had passed already, so he stretched of his hand and tried to lit the fire. No luck. "Damn it." He got up and looked around. Unsure where to go next without his power.  

Killmes

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:15 am
((I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!! I meant to reply earlier! Honest! But every time I was on, I was overwhelmed with constant PMs...I never got a chance. I'm sorry!!!! And I'm sorry even more because I'm going out of town this weekend and won't have internet access. I'm sooooo sorry!!!!))

Mina noticed that Celceus had started walking away, and turned to the others. "Let's go," she said.
"Right," Masa said.

"...I'm not going to ask," Amaya said.

"I see...In that case, you are welcome to join us," Antaine said.
"But we can't be sure he can be trusted!" Mari protested.
"His eyes are black. That is enough to know that we can trust him," Antaine told her.
"Like how the Red Eternal Eyes could trust Arisu?" Mari muttered under her breath. She glared slightly at Dark. She didn't trust him.
"What was that?" Antaine asked.
"Nothing, my Lord," Mari said.

((...Shall we timeskip?))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out