Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~What do you want!?~ {O//S} [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm
growling low he quickly covers her up with a large comforter before leaping from the window smiling slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 pm
Kari pulls the comforter more on her as seh turns again in her sleep. She didn't even hear him jump out of the window.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 pm
th smile fades landing in the middle hidden within the crowd pulling up a thin black mask over his nose staying hidden headed for the stores  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm
Kari kept sleeping for a bit before she woke up and looks around the room. She didn't even see him anywhere in the room which made her worry abit.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 pm
having taken what he wished he heads for their room. soon reaching it he lands in the window sill looking to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 pm
Kari looks over at the window when she hear him come in. She tilts her head making her hair fall into her face a bit,"Where have you been?"  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 pm
"Places girl where have you been" he taunts slightly, left foot stepping from the crouching on the sill. the window slide closed as he stands a few feet from her, his violet gaze falls upon her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 pm
Kari rolls her eyes at him before getting up to her feet and walks over to him,"I haven't been anywhere unlike some people."  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm
he stares down at her pulling a bag of food and other things from his pocket  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm
Kari looks over at him,"Where did you get the food and stuff?" She croses her arms over her chest looking at him.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 am
Her hilarious question created a grunt from within his stomach releasing it and bushed off the question pushing it in her hands  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 am
Kari rolles her eyes at him before he put everything in her hands. She let out a sigh before she walks over to the table and puts everything down,"You didn't answer my question."  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm
his left brow raises"If i am correct your just a mere girl here not some stuck up princess" he retorts right hand pulling a string catching the falling blade  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm
Kari shook her head at him,"I don't care what I am right now. I don't think it is right to steal from people ,and I'm not stuck up and I would give up being a princess in a heart beat to be normal."  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm
his left hand raises waving her off"Do you know if i stole girl?" he smiles taunting her soon slumping to the bed behind him watching the ceiling  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff