Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker started humming his favorite song.
He smiled and laughed.
His drugs were kicking in.
He didn't just cut himself, he crushed up pills into powder and rubbed them unto his cuts.
They absorbed into his body faster that way, and people only suspected cutting, except Krysta.
She was the only one who knew.
"You're adorable. What's your name, Kid?"
It might have came off as friendly to Ritter, but he would only appreciate his company while in this state of mind.
Decker was homophobic a lot of times.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═══════════════╗
Krysta took a seat and buckled herself in. She turned the keys in the ignition and rested her hands on the wheel. Looking back as she pulled out of the parking lot, Krysta eyed Decker and Ritter.
"Hand Fetish? Sounds kinky."
Krysta giggled calling back to them. Then she fixated her vision on to Decker through the rearview mirror.
"Hooked? On to what?"
Krysta didn't know how to tone her voice to this question. With concern, annoyance, or confusion, so it came out a little of all.
Now they were on the road. Krysta kept her eyes on the road.

"So where are we planning to go?"

╚═══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter smiled bashfully as Decker called him adorable. He liked being called adorable because it made him feel like a kid. Ritter really didn't have much a childhood since Black Ritter to over most of the time.
"The name ish Ritter Crimefighter. But Ritter ish jusht fine. "
Ritter actually liked his middle name. When he was Little, Ritter's parents said they name him that because it was the 'cool' thing to do back then. Ritter's parents had him when they were still young and as rebelling against their own parents' expectations, they name him something out of the ordinary. Something special. Ritter would like to be referred as his middle name but it was too long and too weird for some people. They just didn't get it.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Jake didnt hear any of this, he had withdrawn more into himself. He was around too many people and two of them he didnt know. Maximus scolded him and knocked him down a few notches seeing the gap in the boy's emotions. He did take the sandwich and started to eat. The taste of the food was better then the food that they were given in that place. He started to pay more attention as he bit into his knuckle with a grimace.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Decker smiled and went out like a light.
He fell face-first into Ritter's lap and nuzzled against him like he was a pillow.
Good thing he wasn't driving.
Ahhh, such a luscious pillow the boy made.
He wasn't gay... or even bi for a matter of fact... but on his drug binges, he had no clue who he might wake up with.

Sorreh, writer's block.
._.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter eyes plodded open when Decker's face implanted into his lap. Geesus lawrdy, what has Ritter gotten himself into. Ritter urges where to strong that he couldn't control himself. He became more aroused as Decker nuzzled his way into Ritter's lap. Though Ritter thought Decker was attractive, Ritter didn't like him in that way at all. White Ritter fought against the transition into Black Ritter, who he knew would only make things worse.
Panicking, Ritter tried to move Decker's head.

"Um...Hun... are you okay?"
Ritter was totally confused on what to do. This was all to sudden.
Damn, why did he have to get a boner.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth had caught onto the sexual transition things a while back and looked at Ritter.
"Do we need to stop somewhere for a few minutes, love? I can feel your vibes.", he murmured.
Leaving Jacky with the note he got up and got beside Decker and sat him up.
Seth was trying to keep calm.
His feelings for Ritter were so low at this point that he didn't see the point in kicking Decker's a**.
If it had been Jacky, he would have killed him...
He felt bad for not caring for Ritter as much anymore.
Things were never going to change... him and Ritter were going to be two friends with sex needs.
Not lovers... their relationship had no purpose.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah had been, of course, passed out this whole time. She was curled up in the corner of the seat, using the window for a pillow.

She awoke at the sound of Ritter's panicky voice, wondering what was wrong now. She looked at Ritter, eying the boy with his face in his lap. 'Decker..' She would have to commit that name to memory.

"Is Ritter ok?" She looked at him, worried.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter stared at Seth, embarassment written all over his face.
"Shtop shomewhere? No no, there ish no need for that..."
Ritter was just on the border line between his two selves. Then there was a pang in his chest.
"Exactly. There's no need for that. We can do it right here in the car."
Black Ritter snickered. He climbed himself ontop of Decker and licked his lips. Then other pang jabbed his body. Sweating on his forhead a bit, Ritter dazely got off Decker.
"No! Sheriously, we don't need to shtop. I can handle myshelf."
Pang.
"Yes I can handle myself really good."
Pang. Hyperventilating, Ritter crawled the van door.
"Pleashe, shtop the van. Shtop the effin Van!"
Ritter waited for the car to slow down until he opened the door and ran out. It was too much for Ritter. He passed out.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson looked at her sandwich, sending Krysta a smile but not eating it. She had lost her appetite and decided she would save it for later. She didn't answer Ritter's comment about her being beautiful, since she didn't believe it and ignored it like always. She watched silently, looking between Ritter, Decker, and Seth. Slowly feeling herself start to drift off since her voices had silenced from the firefly in her lap, well not silenced but it was quiet enough for a good nights sleep. She blinked awake, looking at the folder in her lap and pulling out a red gel pen from her pocket and glancing at Ritter. 'It's just a fetish love, im sure it's nothing.' She wrote, passing it back to him and deciding she should eat a little bit of something and pulled out her sandwich, nibbling on it. She glanced at Jake, seeing him chew on his knuckles and she quickly looked away, damn him, damn her! Stupid fetish. She blinked, seeing Decker pass out, she set her sandwich back in her bag and crawled over to him, pressing her head to his chest and listening to his heartbeat, it was a little faster than it should have been for a sleeping person and she groaned, he was doing drugs, or was taking some. She mumbled under her breath, deciding to leave him and went back to her corner, shaking her head. "He'll be fine."She said, looking to Savvy, she knew that if Ritter had an urge that Seth would take care of it and everything would be hunkydorry. Though watching Ritter her eye's got a bit wide and she didn't know exactly what to say, that must have been the side that Seth had told her about. She watched as he had his own freakout and jumped up as he ran out of the van, watching him pass out. "s**t Seth is he gonna be okay?"

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:27 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah watched Ritter change violently between his two selves. She was almost afraid herself for him. She watched him get out and pass out. She looked at Seth, seeing he was a little mad it him, though she didn't know why.

She quickly opened the side van door and ran out to Ritter. She got him to sit up, patting his cheek lightly. "Ritter.. Time to wake up Rit.." She frowned, then attempted to pick him up, but she just didn't have the muscle and she fell with him back to the ground. She frowned again, then looked up at Seth, wondering if he was going to come help her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Decker's eyes widened when Ritter kissed him.
That snapped him out of his high.
He went out right behind Ritter, puking everywhere.
"Did he seriously just do that? Somebody better explain to me what the f*ck is wrong with each and every one of you before I keep going."
Decker was pissed.
"Somebody better f*cking talk now, or all of you can walk. I'm not being hunted down by people with needles. I can't believe I've had two highs killed in ten minutes."
He was cursing and spitting and pacing by the van door.
"And this kid? He's gotta go. I can't do this flashy, flashy homo sex drive thing.", he said sternly, pointing to Ritter.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta did as she was told. She slowed down, turning into a gasstaion when off boarded the van before she even stopped the vehicle. Krysta turned to the back and averted her eye sight between Decker and Seth.
"What happening? Is he okay? Decker what the hell do you do!?"
Krysta wanted to run after him but she felt like it wasn't her place to. She moved her attention to the brown haired girl who called herself Shavvy.
"I don't know sweetie. He looked pretty roughed up."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm
IvoryEpiphany
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi put her sandwich aside. She wasn't really hungry and she had only ordered it to not worry anyone. When Seth asked if anyone wanted to stop she wanted to say a word but felt bad. She nuzzled against Seth and smiled.

She signed the same thing in reply as she took the piece of wire from him. She didn't like him cutting right in front of her. She wanted to join him but she loved him whole and she didn't want a reaccurance of Decker's inncidence.

"Decker, I can help with the cuts so they'll stop bleeding a little faster. My foster sister taught me this after I cut a little too deep once." she said smiling shifting to turn to him before kissing Seth on the cheek. "Seth, can we stop in a couple miles. I'm not feeling that great, I get motion sickness really quickly." she managed to cough as she felt her stomach squeeze.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth's heart broke as he saw Ritter flashing between his two sides.
Seth didn't see or her anything past when Ritter kissed Decker.
He felt like crying, but realized it was pointless.
He told himself he wasn't in love with him... and he lied... poorly.
Seth snatched the little gumball machine bracelet off and dropped it into Ritter's bag.
He was the only one still in the van, other than Jake and Kairi.
He put his jacket on and flipped his hood up.
He sat as far back in the back as he could and hugged his knees.
He was actually sick of sex for once in his life... cause it had finally broke his heart.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff