Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah nodded, taking the girls advice at not scratching. She looked around at everyone one. Her breathing picked up, her eyes dilating again as fear gripped her once again. 'Too... Too many people.." She knew there was only maybe twenty people. Thirty at the most. But it felt like she had just boarded a full train, no little space to be by yourself, untouched by another human being.

She whimpered, her eyes closing tightly as her hands came up to the sides of her head, covering her ears as she hummed to herself, rocking back and forth now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

Maximus looked at her with a slight grin and nodded slowly, he had got a bit more respect for her now as she stood up for herself silently.
"Yes I do baby, Jake is about as perceptive as a baby mouse...and as timid as one too. But your tough, besides I prefer them to be a bit more...willing."
He grinned again and winked. He then turned his attention to Savannah and looked at her scratches.
"Well well another that likes pa..."

His face twitched and he scooted back a bit surprised that she had actually come over and he didnt notice her.
"H..hi...um..I'm Jake..."
He smiled a bit shyly. He wasnt used to being around girls and now there were two talking to him.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth helped Ritter up and laughed.
"I don't do favors unless I get something in return.", he chuckled.
"Come on. It's breakfast time.", he said smiling.
He hooked his arm around Ritter and walked him out sitting him beside Jacky and Jake and Savannah.
He saw the other new girl and smiled at her.
"Nothing like another defect for our posse.", he chuckled to Jacky.
He sat by Jake and smiled at him.
"Hey there. Sorry for scampering off earlier.", he chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 pm
(ivory ephiny hasn't posted yet sad )  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Savannah heard someone come over to the group over her own humming. She felt them sit next to her. Heard their voice.

She pressed her hands harder over her ears, humming louder, closing her eyes tighter. Her body started to shake. This fear gripped her to the core. Her feet weren't working and letting her run away. To the safety of her bed. Then she remember her room number and cried out, crumpling to the floor, her whole body shaking as this terror tore her apart. She started adding words to the noise in her head- no, not noise, music. Even when terrorized, she would always correct herself when calling music noise.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 pm
Ovan of the Twilight MD

D;
I know.
I'm thinking about getting a replacement.
She's not on and I need someone now.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 pm
[[Oh hey.. Look at that ^^^^^^^^ >.< Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear...]]

Go--Die--Somewhere
Ovan of the Twilight MD

D;
I know.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson saw Savannah starting to freak and shook her head. "Calm down, most people will probably go back to their rooms so it will only be crowded for a little while."She said, it was true. There was a lot of people at the institute and most preferred to be alone, she however liked to be out of her room. She looked back to Max "I'd prefer not be called baby. Seeing as you haven't caught my good side yet." She said, chuckling as Jake took over again "You really need a better handle on Max."She said, giving him a grin before seeing Seth and his new toy. He gave the boy a smile "Your quiet the screamer little doll."She grinned, seemed a fitting nickname for him, and she could see why Seth had been so excited over him, he was quiet a looker. She held her hand out to shake it with Ritter's "Names Jackson.."

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Angel-Savy
[[Oh hey.. Look at that ^^^^^^^^ >.< Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear...]]

Go--Die--Somewhere
Ovan of the Twilight MD

D;
I know.

>.>
That always happens.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
Jake reached out with a tentative hand and gently patted her on her back
"Come on...like she said...they wont be out here long...deep breaths....
He looked back at Jackson and he sighed again while still keeping his hand on her back.
"He was out again....I cant seem to ever know when he will come out or not..."
He closed his eyes slightly embaressed that Max had yet again made him a fool in front of people. He turned back to Savannah.
"Just relax a bit...worst will be over soon."

Lord Blade Icestorm

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Savannah heard someone else talking to her now. They were closer. She felt a hand on her back and relaxed into it a little. She tried to follow their advice, taking deep breathes and still trying to sing the music in her head. After a few minutes of singing to herself and breathing deeply, she opened her eyes to look at the face closest to hers. It would help keep her distracted from the rest of the room.

"Th-there's... T-too many people..." She continued to breath deeply, trying to get calm again. She couldn't go through the day if there was going to be this many people around her all day. The most she could handle comfortably was about fifteen people in the same room. Now twenty or thirty...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageFavors? In return? What was this boy talking about? Well before Ritter could question Seth, he had pulled him to a table with others. People like him. Well kinda. Maybe these 'defects', as Seth referred them to, would accepted. Inside his head, Ritter decided how to approach the group. But before he made up his mind, Ritter spoke in a chiming manner.
"Hiz There!"
Ritter loved people, epispecially ones with hands so graceful. With all his will, Ritter tried his best to keep his excitement to a minimal.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

Jake looked up at the others and back at her.
"Maybe we could get you some food and get you back to your room...not many there."

"Maybe even something more, hahaha."
"No go away for now Max..."
"You cant escape me my little puppet..."
"You can leave any of us."
He shook his head lightly to shake the voices out of his head. Then looked back at Savannah with the question in his eyes. He looked back at Jackson and tilted his head a bit.
"Is there always this many around?"

"Your kindness is sickening me you pathetic worm."
He ignored Max for at least this moment, though he knew he would never silence himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Savannah shook her head furiously. "No! I don't want to be in the room unless those numbers are taken off!" She covered her eye now. She had finally stopped singing to herself. She took a few deep breaths, then looked at Jake again. She was calming down again. "No.." She said firmly. She managed to get herself sitting up, but she wanted to stay on the ground where she couldn't see all the people.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers