Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Closed For Now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:37 pm
*Smiles nervously* I would love to have a piece of cake as long as I don't have to lose a hand to get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Haha don't worry, I found a bit more. I'm not THAT crazy about strawberry cakes....." L winks, and giggles. "Or am I? I must say that sugar stimulates the brain, and there is no need to worry about calorie counting if you exercise your brain."

"Because I! am righteous!"

L Ryuusake

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:38 pm
*Makes a face* Calorie counting is for those with far too much time on their hands. I would love a piece of cake if you would be so kind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L's eye's widen and he smiles, while handing a piece of cake over. "Why of course, how forgetful was I? Yes, calorie counting is a bit......reaching, but it IS important to keep very fit. It WOULD be embarassing to go to the physical examinations for chest measurements if you are all.... flabby?"

L Ryuusake

Triiviae

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 pm
*giggles* Hes right! thats why im in the drama department. I have to play Christine next week. And thats a workout. *looks to L* What do you do after school?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm
Squid giggles, "Flabby, that's a funny word." Squid starts to stare into space.

Squidums

Triiviae

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm
*waves hand in front of both L and Squid* Hello? *shruggs shoulders and humms Phantom of the Opera quietly*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 pm
*Tilts head* Well logically where chest measurements are concerned bigger is better...well for females at least. Anyways calories don't really exist they are like Ether. *Sits cross legger on the floor and starts eat the cake daintily with her fingers* God I love cake!  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:09 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L raised an eyebrow at the astonishingly annoying customer and sighed. "Why hello! Here, have cake, we got much more Double strawberries!!" He giggled, and turned his head. "Yes, for females. Even so, it was merely an example. Hah, how are your courses, the semesters almost ending soon."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 pm
Some are rather dull, I do not know why some people feel the need to be educators when they have no talent for it. *Rolls eyes* As for the rest I am loving them especially Law, my teacher is so interesting. Exams are simply killer though. What about you? Still getting scolded for sitting 'strangely'?  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Boldy put. Most of my classes are going well, of course with the exception of Language Arts. Exams, I can't wait. I LOVE taking tests and quizzes. For what reason, I don't know. " L smiles. "You know me too well. Yes, I still sit strangely. Still getting scolded, but they seem to tolerate it more since I made the point that "it isn't distracting or hurting anyone, and helps me further my thinking abilities."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 am
*Calmly licks crumbs off her fingers* Wouldn't it just be easier to pay them to leave you alone. *Shrugs* That's what I did. As for tests I absolutely love tests too. I despise homework though; I already know the material why should I have to prove it over and over again. Really though language is easy I cannot understand why such a smarty like you would be having trouble?  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Triiviae

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:09 pm
*calms down and sighs then listens intently to the ongoing conversation* *thinks* thank god the sugar rush is over... DAMNIT!!!!! I made myself look like a fool.... *tilts head down*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Ah, yes, the luxury of money and it's wonders." L said. He sighed, looking to the other customer and watching their strange outburst. "As for homework, I completely agree! Why should we prove it over and over? They say it's practice, but quite frankly I find it a waste of time. As for language arts, it may be interpreted many ways. I hardly turn anything in as I usually disprove myself in many ways with the art of persuasive essay, and whenever another essay is due, I end up writing and rewriting it many many times, until it's too late."

L Ryuusake

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 pm
Andrea leaned forward and smirked up at L. “I could lend you some money if you want, it would be easy.” Licking the last of the icing off her fingers Andrea climbed back into her char. “What are your plans for break?”  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff