Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Future of History 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:00 pm
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 pm
"I'm glad that you enjoyed, my lord." she said with a smiled/ her cheeks started to glow a rosy pink. SHe walked over and picked up his dishes. Then headed to the sink.
(Sorry if i already did that. Heading in a new sort of direction so to speak.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 pm
Jake smiled and nodded, but surprised by her use of the word, 'Lord' to him, which he never had been called that before. He watched her as she took the dishes over to the sink and started to wash them. "Do you need any help?" He asked her curiously.

((I understand, it's fine. I just saw you online, so I decided to bump this roleplay up. xD))

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm
She turned and smiled at him, "Of course not my lord. Speaking as a new slave and one who has been so humbly invited to your home. I would be happy to help." she turned back to the dishes and was surprised with herself. NEver had she been this nice to a master before...
(i gtg ill try and get back on tomoro l8a)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:16 am
Jake looked to her and smiled lightly, until she said the word,'slave', which he felt bad for it. He nodded to her and replied,"Okay...." He said softly and watched her as she washed the dishes.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 am
Zee was washing the dishes and humming a small song. Not paying attention she accidently slit her figer on a knife. "Ouch, crap." she said putting her finger in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 pm
Jake heard her words as she washed the dishes and stood up quickly, walking over to her."You okay?" He asked her, wondering if she had injured herself.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:45 pm
"Ummmm yeah." she said blushing out of embarrasment. "Sorry the knife it just slipped." she said looking down at her bloody finger. She looked up. "I'm sorry." she said lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:09 am
Disciple_Fan27
Jake looked down to her hand and saw her bloody finger."Oh, well, it's okay, accidents happen..." He said to her softly and picked up a rag of some sort and gave it to Zee, to cover up her wound, until he could get the med-pack. He turned on the faucet, to clean out the blood in the sink, then said,"I'll be right back, just keep your cut from bleeding to much." He said to her and walked down the hall, looking for the med-kit.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Zee held the rag on her finger and slowled down the bleeding.She pulled the rag away and pulled back her skin to see how deep it was. Th cut wasn't bad it just slit deep enough to bleed. Some cleaning supplies and a band-aid should do it. Zee sighed. "I hate blood." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 am
Jake walked into the hallway, searching for his closet and found it. Once he opened the closet doors, his eyes scanned for the box that held all of the medical supplies they could use. Soon, his eyes found the box and quickly grabbed it, walking back down the hallway. He came back to the kitchen and placed the box on the table, quickly opening it and searching for the necessary tools. Once he did, he pulled out a chair for Zee to sit in and motioned for her to sit and placed her finger on the table.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 am
Zee sat in a chair by the table and watched while Jake fixed her cut. She watched him clean it and cover it. "Thank you." she said when he was finsihed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff