Submit

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:18 am
Happy belated b-day Slim. This guild has had me hooked on gaia forever. I have had so much fun with this guild, i cannot name 1 specific moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:39 pm
I just had this huge long post typed up about various guildies, and decided to scrap it. I am sure I will forget someone because I can't possibly list each and everyone who has impacted my life since I joined this guild, so I won't name names.

Suffice to say that some of you guys have been there for me when no one else has. I can talk to several of you about just about anything without worrying about being judged, and I know that some of you have trusted me with painful secrets.

ATGers never fail to make me laugh, to make me think, to open my mind to new things. If I've had a rough day or week (or month), I can usually count on getting cheered up by either popping into the phunkeh thread or talking to the people in the IRC.

There've been plenty of times when various guildies have made me want to bang my head against a wall in frustration, and there've been times when I could just cry, because conflict makes me sad. =x Especially when my friends are going through rough times, or worse, when two friends have fallen out with each other.

There are several of you of which I'm very protective and think of you as near-family. And there are people I don't talk to anymore that I miss.

A couple of you, I enjoy messing with. :3 Assigning nicknames and wreaking havok with tektek or getting into massive pretend bitchfights.

Thanks to the ATG, I have someone that I'm in love with and...actually loves me back. <3 And then there are all of the awesome people who attended our spur of the moment IRC wedding. xD Or there was the time everyone dressed up like Jimmy. Or the time Pisces and I had a cross-dressing hussy throw-down and everyone joined in. Or the Promageddon with everyone suggesting music. Or the drama involving Wallace the Gourd...or....a million other things.

Stuff like that is why I love you guys.

<33333  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 am
wakusei
I miss MCG, Joey, and TA.

Homies forever. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 am
heh yeah the ATG's changed over the last years.
I missed a good 8 months of the ATG last year and mainly lurk more then anything.
but like many have said I can't bring myself to leave, and ATG is basically the only reason I am here.

A big hello to Slim, stop leaving us plox  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 am
OMFG SLIM I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! *glomps*

You've grown up into a wonderful young woman ^__^

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 pm
Glad to know I haven't influenced anyone's life in anyway.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 am
Oh come on now, Arc. You know that's not true. I've seen Chex talking about ya plenty and you gave me a nickname that nobody else calls me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 am
Arcanas
Glad to know I haven't influenced anyone's life in anyway.
Oh don't be that way. Without even trying, I can think of at least one person that you've influenced.  

124-C

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am
Alarias
Oh come on now, Arc. You know that's not true. I've seen Chex talking about ya plenty and you gave me a nickname that nobody else calls me. ^_^
Yeah, well, now she wants nothing to do with me. All because she "doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore"

Tsuji: yeah? I can't think of any. According to someone, I'm "just there"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 am
sad I'm sorry to hear that, Arc but, you know we love you.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:14 am
That's nice to know, but it's just not the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 am
Arcanas
Alarias
Yeah, well, now she wants nothing to do with me. All because she "doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore"

Oh...
Quote:
Tsuji: yeah? I can't think of any. According to someone, I'm "just there"

[See Above]  

124-C

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 am
Arc, everyone has effected me, including you! You manage to make me laugh, feel better when when I'm down and talking to you. I didn't mention anyone in my post because I know that I have a bad time with remembering names, so I made it generalized. However if people want to know how much I like them all they have to do is ask.

Arc, you're awesome and I love having you as a friend! You're my car chat buddy too! Not many others here talk about cars as much as you do with me! As for the girlfriend situation, they come and go all you can do is move on. It's hard to do especially when it hurts but it's really the only thing you can do! If you want to talk about anything I'll be here for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 am
There's a reason many neglect to put down names, often there are to many to mention.

I could mention 15 people that have influensed me and still be unsure what other names to put down, and often the clarity of wether you've been affected by someone can be unclear till someone else points out how.

Arc you are a very noticable person in this guild and I am sure you know that yourself, It sucks to hear that chexley holds a grudge but know the rest of us don't and all who know you (for the most part) love you're a** as much as your personality.

You have affected me in the past, I couldn't point out how but you've generally always been there when we used to talk which has helped me during my freak out affair.

also take note that your name is not the only one missing.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 am
I've been wanting to reply to this thread now I have time.

I wont list people, it'll take too long and I will forget people.
I will, however, thank our benevolent Guild Captain ONYX because I could swear she has the powers of a goddess to message people just when they need it. I have at least two stories to prove it.

I've been in the guild three years now! O.o
I have truly enjoyed much of my time here. It's the people I have met here that have kept me on gaia, and I thank you for the little highlights in my life some of you have given me.

That said it makes me a little sad when things are quiet and folks lurk where they can't been seen and so are missed. Or when drama breaks out and people fight, strife makes me sad. So much fun, random silly, stuff has gone on inside these metaphorical walls lets not forget that.

SO lets continue with a place that you can leave your worries behind or find the support you need. Because that's what I love about this place.

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff