Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Oriental Adventures (Full 8/7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Vora: OA's core book is 3.0 but Dragon Magazine 318 has what was updated in 3.5.

If you don't have the books needed or have a question that you would like quickly answered add me to messenger.

MSN & Yahoo: trowa_barton50@hotmail.com
AIM: hayatoassassin50 -- Hardly on this one

Hiro: I was looking over your ideas, and I'm actually interested in Sasaki, the Scorpion Clan ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm
Looks like I'll be going with a Dragon clan Shugenja specializing in Earth, unless someone else wants Dragon.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:40 pm
Unicorn: shaman
Phoenix: some type of arcan caster (wu jen?)
Crane: monk
Dragon shugenja (earth)

Looks like we are leaning torwards spell casters, I'll try to choose and make my character sometime tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Yurro
Looks like I'll be going with a Dragon clan Shugenja specializing in Earth, unless someone else wants Dragon.
uhhh, i would really like dragon, if it's all the same to you... i mean you did call it first...but you kinda left it open ended  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:54 pm
Hey vora stix what are you planing to be?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Vora is a Dragon clan Samurai...likely dual wielding.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm
I see, than I shall go the path of the ninja. Perhaps I will try Sasaki like you suggested (or did you mean you were interested in him for a npc), unfortuneatly I forgot the +1 ECL so no spy ninja levels -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm
If you don't use Sasaki then I will likely turn him into NPC. xD

If you don't use him then send me a PM with all the names of the books were going to use to create him.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm
Still got room for me? if so, here is mine

Ronyo

I know i don't have equipment yet, i am still mucking around with that... but he is otherwise mostly done.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm
mdbear84
Still got room for me? if so, here is mine

Ronyo

I know i don't have equipment yet, i am still mucking around with that... but he is otherwise mostly done.

What books did you use? Also you'd be the 8th player, so you may not get a clan to back you.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm
Now researching it in more detail I realised I made a few errors. First being that thrikeens ECL is +3 (2HD + 1ECL). I was actually using the forgotten realms shining south book for the thri keen details since it lists it as a playable race with all its features for a pc laid out. The thri keen is also located in monster manual 2 (which is in the list of availble books) but I realise the book is 3.0. The two accounts are the same except the monster manual does not list the racial stat bonus (+2 str, +4 dex, -2 Int, +2 wis, -4 Cha) located in the shining south version (I think its the same stats givien in expanded psionics but I don't have that book) Whatis your ruling on that. Also I realise my monster manual is also out of date, what would you suggest I do for the monstorous feats I was going to use for multi weapon fighting?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm
Hiro: This is easier to do over MSN. Since, I can answer easier  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm
I'll sighn on in a little, going to eat something first  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm
Claiming clan scorpion, will have a character soon.  

Shingami Hiroshi

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm
Ignore, just some notes I am posting in character comparisons. Just posting here to refer to tomorrow when I actually choose and make the character (too tired tonight), as well as to make just alittle extra gold. (There is also probably some gaps in the notes, but I just wanted a rough draft so I get an idea of how much they differ)

Sasaki
5 lvl ninja, 2 monster lvls
Hp: 60
Str: 16
Dex: 18
Con: 14
Int: 12
Wis: 16
Cha: 10
Attack:primary+6 seconday+2 (-6 -10, multi weapon feat +2 +2, masterwork +1 +1, Weapon focus +1 +1, Base attack +5 +5, Str +3 +3)
AC: 22 (Dex +4, natrual +4, wis +3, ACbonus+1)
Feats: Multi weapon, natural armor, weapon focus (wakizashi)
Skills: +13 climb, +43 Jump, +11 Move silently, +11 tumble, +11 hide, +8 balance
Pros: Nice Ac, +43(!) on jump, 4 wakizashi, natrural poison

Megumi (Nezumi)
8 lvls ninja
Hp: 56
Str: 16
Dex: 16
Con: 12
Int: 10
Wis: 16
Cha: 8
Attack: +10/+5 (Base +6/+1, Str +3, master work weapon)
AC: 17 (Dex +3, Wis +3, AC +1)
Feats: Scent, exotic weapons profeciency (Kusari-gama), Combat expertise
Skills: tumble +14, jump +14, climb +14, move silently +16, hide +16, Escape Artist +14
Pros: expertise among skills is more versatile, scent, Kusari gama, Ki dodge, speed climb, and ghost dodge  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff