Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:37 am
Dawn is cool with Daermaryn, she considers him an equal. If he can offer Air more security than Fish's warlord, she might support him over Fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:19 am
Maryn reflects back 22 years ago on the first meeting with Dawn's father, the then chieftain of the lotus blossom clan.

he feels proud that the little girl-child from then grew to be a strong and capable leader, and more importantly a friend and companion who he trusts, having known her since she was a child, he's developed a close personal attachment to her almost like she was his own daughter.

He feels just as strongly towards Air, as he does about Dawn.
having lived in the nearby wild lands with both the local dwarf communities and Dawn's kin, he has a deep abiding respect for the strength of the folk and often has served as a tactical planner and respected leader in the recent struggles, despite being a traveler he has won the respect of many in the last 22 years.

(let me know what you think Arc? I was thinking of how to include you in my bio.)  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am
Quick question to the rest of the empire: I'm thinking of changing from Wizard to Monk. I played around with it, and even though its a striker, it has some controller elements. As far as I can tell, I'd mainly be giving up range and 2 AC in exchange for more damage and pushing/knocking prone powers, as well as healz, since s/he'd be multiclassing as a cleric. Figured that we should have some more devote followers, since that's one of the main reasons the Horde hates us.

Anyway, since I can't keep my mind set on one character for this game, I figured I'd ask you three. Should I stick with the wizard, or try out the monk?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 am
Daermaryn doesn't hate the empire for their religious views, he feels that they are greedy and want the land and resources that belongs to the gods of nature, the primal spirits and the people of the wilds.

That's the primary reason he dislikes the empire.
he feels they have an ulterior motive.
(assuming that we're talking about the basic pantheon of deities here.)
Daermaryn has great respect for the divine entities worshipped within the empire, perhaps because he reveres both Melora and the Primal Spirits.

just to clarify for some ooc fun facts xD.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 am
iDragow
Quick question to the rest of the empire: I'm thinking of changing from Wizard to Monk. I played around with it, and even though its a striker, it has some controller elements. As far as I can tell, I'd mainly be giving up range and 2 AC in exchange for more damage and pushing/knocking prone powers, as well as healz, since s/he'd be multiclassing as a cleric. Figured that we should have some more devote followers, since that's one of the main reasons the Horde hates us.

Anyway, since I can't keep my mind set on one character for this game, I figured I'd ask you three. Should I stick with the wizard, or try out the monk?
I was kinda liking the potential for the "highest ranked arcanist" to poke fun at the real highest ranked arcanist, but if you'd rather find gods than use magic i don't mind either way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm
Kreil Maenys, Avenger

I believe it is complete. I don't think I missed anything... *dies*  

WingedDemonVM

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:32 pm
Dawn was never a girl-child, but was raised as a proud girl-man(j/k)

Dawn has no real beef with gods, she just thinks they're silly and has seen them motivate people to little more than destruction and oppression. What she really despises is the expansion of civilization and its yoking of the wild. Shes sees the Empire as a growing cancer that needs to be excised.

Sure, That history with Maryn sounds fine. He's been her mentor to an extent, though she clearly chose her own path in the ways of the warden. She found her own way to use the power of the primal spirits in a sweatlodge ceremony. There she met her ancestor the wolf, who taught her the ways of the hunter and of death.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 pm
And the great Wolf did its duty on Earth, and bestowed upon its children and its children's children the true way of things; it was then and only then, the great Wolf ascended to the heavens, forever chasing the blessed moon from horizon to horizon, while watching over this precious Earth.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm
I really hope we cross paths without actually fighting. Kelren will make a point that he doesn't look half as stupid as Chara sounds if you're gonna be talking like that the whole game. And I will be sure that he keeps full jester regalia, even if it means tailoring new magic items.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 pm
I am :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 pm
Rain Yupa
I am :3
so we have established "the weird one" for both teams early.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:12 pm
Sacrifice begets wisdom, whereas foolishness begets nothing but more foolishness.

wink  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Im working on my character right now, but i cant find the character creation rules.

could someone help me with point buy? starting gold/items?

thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 pm
yeah Daermaryn isn't even sure how he relates to Chara, she's so spacey-seeming and out of touch with logic at least on the surface, but he also knows that you cannot know the strength of iron before you lay it on the anvil and strike it, so he's kinda got a wait and see viewpoint.

Chara are you and I passing acquaintances?  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:18 pm
PrismCity
Im working on my character right now, but i cant find the character creation rules.

could someone help me with point buy? starting gold/items?

thanks.

2600 gold a level 7,level 8 and level 9 magic item and 22 points starting from these scores.
any mundane gear and items you want to select.

The 8 must be raised to 10 before you can raise it higher.
each point raised takes a point off of the 22 points.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff