Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Vampire: The Masquerade (Still taking in players) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Ach, speak fer yerself, mage.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 pm
... Are you an idiot, little Tremere? An Assamite decides that she would like to help the cause of the Camarilla, and yet you continue to give her reasons why she should not be so generous? Tsk tsk.  

WingedDemonVM

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 pm
no, but i do tend to, in my curiosity, often stick my foot in my mouth quite a bit.

I apologize, my lady, both for my words, and for the past actions of my clan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 pm
*ruffles the Tremere's hair* no fighting now kids ^_^ not yet at least.  

The Lady Bast

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 am
>.>
<.<

You don't you have pray exclusion... there for you can drink the hobo just because you can get addicted to the taste of a kindreds blood doesn't mean its all you drink. When you are hungry you will eat the first thing with blood you find.

But that irrelevent sesne you obviously forgot what happens when you have to burn your last blood point.

Alright just having people place finishing touches on there characters and still waiting for backgrounds so the fast I get those the fast the world can start.
sense where I like (phoenix, arizona) is a Sabbat ruled city (as much of arizona is) I am placing you in Sacromento California seeing as I know there is at least some cam influence there.

On a side note. Unless you are a Cam based clan you can not take status(cam). and even those that are would need to a valad reason for having it. and I mean a good reason. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 am
I have status (Cam)... my reason? I'm a ******** Scottish Noble... and a Malk. You don't ******** with Malks. But seriously, he's 8th gen, a malk, and at least thinks he's a scottish noble (also have 5 skill that says 'if the right people came to dinner, you could stop wars (or start them)' so...)

Plus, there's the whole... sometimes just goes completely ******** nuts and speaks in riddle and rhyme and odd turn of phrase... or complete gibberish it sounds like at times.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 am
*sigh* I am aware of the kindred vitae addiction thing. I am also aware that I don't have prey exclusion, so I am perfectly capable of draining the hobo. I just prefer not to feed on humans, especially not hobos. Never quite know what they've been into. *shudders*

And I realize that I'm probably going to frenzy, like, two seconds into the game. So someone give me blood! *sweatdrop*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 am
give give give, oh sweet assamite, you has to earn it.

as for my status background, i don't think i need nearly as much as i have right now, and that i could lower it....i just have to think of where else i want to put it....perhaps in a small herd...but i would then have to think of a reason that they are devoted to me. it would be helpful for me though...so i could feed the assamite then have an easy source to replenish my blood.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm
Earn it? EARN IT?! Do you want me to chew on your neck until you have nothing left?! If I fenzy, you guys are screwed. Frenzy blood feastin' in addition to a certain weakness for kindred vitae equals everyone around me being in BIG trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:12 pm
No, just you. Cause a big claymore will be chopping you. Seriously, if you wake up the Knight... he's got at least 4 strength and 5 melee... specializing in two handed weapons.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 pm
We'll see.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:58 pm
plus, to make up for my small stature, i am pretty handy with a pistol...although, that's not really a reliable threat to a frenzying vamp...

how about this: I'll let you taste mine if i can taste yours...  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:18 pm
If you don't mind getting a rather nasty dose of poison, then feel free.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 pm
*shrug* simple ritual to fix that...  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm
*frowns* Refrain from using your sorcery on me, Tremere.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff