Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] Episode 1:" Clean Up, Aisle Four!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:10 pm
"Y'know, for wanting us to solve this bad-publicity disappearances of her, you'd think she'd be a bit more friggin' agreeable." Norman muttered, letting out a huff as he kept his gaze on Nik and the red-head.

"So, you're gonna let me have a look for myself at those tapes tonight, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 pm
Are you asking Bart or Brian? Because Brian is inside along with John and Reina.  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:34 am
((I'm asking Bart, because Bart's outside with me, outside of earshot of Brian ^-^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 am
Okay just checking. biggrin  

Oshi the Killer

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 am
Bart kicked a pebble, intentionally letting the question idle for a moment. He was a multi-millionaire private detective, after all. If anyone knew how to build up tension, it was him.

"I was thinking that we might all get a look at them tonight. Just because a door's locked doesn't mean it STAYS that way..." He took another draw on the drink in hand, and nodded toward the red-haired lady by their van. "Who's that talking to Nik over there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:58 am
"Not sure. She just showed up, and was checking out our sweet ride." Norman immediately responded. Pausing, he would then continue "Nik's tryin' to get rid of her, I think. She looks like she's trouble. If you want to find out though, I think you better hurry your a** over there. Nik's not exactly Prince Charming."  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 am
"Well the attention of the press is nice and all but could you leave us alone and why is the bangor daily news here?" asked Nik.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 am
"Well I filed a report on the disappearances for my newspaper and i think there might be more going on here than meets the eye. Your appearance here only strengthens my views." Wendy reaches back into her jacket pocket pulls out a small note pad and pen. "So did Zipp N' Pik call you or did you come here on your own?"  

Oshi the Killer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:51 am
"We were called here to pretty much just show there's nothing wrong with the store to the locals so that they would regain their trust in the store being safe other than that we've just arrived."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 pm
"Hmm thats interesting so I guess you were called in by someone high up." Wendy writes something down in her note pad. "Have you found out anything weird yet? I know the locals are now considering this gas station the equivalent to the Bermuda Triangle."  

Oshi the Killer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 pm
" well if you call the store manager high up yes but otherwise we havent found anything unusual except the peoples avoidance of the place." replied Nik.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm
"Oh Okay, if you find out anything else give me a call on my cell." She writes her number on her note pad and rips the piece of paper off then hands it over to you. "I have feeling something else is going on here. These old New England towns always have a lot going on we don't know about." She walk back to her bug gets in and takes off.  

Oshi the Killer

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm
A long stretch of time went without anyone from Mythos, Inc. really talking to each other, each doing his or her own thing. After a while, Bart kicked a loose pebble out in the parking lot.

"Well, this is boring. So far, the only thing that really makes this at all supernatural is that everyone vanished at once. Or, at least that's where our evidence, or lack there of is pointing so far. I think we'll just have to come back tonight and see if anything weird takes place. Until then... I dunno, pizza?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 am
You guys find a local family owned pizzeria called Coliseum Pizzeria. The place has a nice authentic Italian feel to it. There is a little plaque with a news article that tells a little history of the pizzeria. It was founded by Italian immigrants and is currently ran by a half Italian-Japanese ancestor by the name of Mario Miyamoto. The place is small but has a booth that fits the whole Mythos crew. The pizza pie is New York style at is delicious. After the meal of bread sticks and pizza the day passes slowly. You until you guys arrive back at the Pik N' Zipp at the appointed time of 2100 or 9:00. There is little sun still out and you see Bryan is standing outside holding a Red Bull and a full face motor cycle helmet as you pull in to the parking lot.  

Oshi the Killer

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:24 am
Rolling out from the passenger seat of the van, Bart was wishing he still had a soda. "You know, they say that if you drink too much of those, your heart will explode." Wishing he smoked so that he could do a dramatic cigarette butt-flick, he settled for shrugging his coat to fit his shoulders better.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff