Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
You know you're getting older when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm
You know you're getting old when it's not cute to sleep with a teddy bear anymore... crying

I'm young at heart, and I have a feeling I always will be... There will never come a day that I can't appreciate a good cartoon, video game, or comic book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 pm
You know you're getting old when you have to drive your parents to the doctors office.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image

You know you're getting old when, you get a new car and instead of testing out the seats or seeing how fast it goes you instead check to see where all the controls are on the sticks by the steering wheel.

crying I did this today

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:43 pm
Slim95
You know you're getting old when it's not cute to sleep with a teddy bear anymore... crying

Heh, I know plenty of adults who think it is perfectly normal, and in fact cute, to sleep with plushies, although most of them are furries.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

anir95

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 am
LOL that's funny  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:39 pm
You know you're getting old when newbs can make you roll your eyes and do a face palm when you spot their posts. xd  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:53 pm
*Tries not to laugh as she skims over everyone else's posts.*

@Slim: I can't sleep with stuffed animals. I always end up losing them somewhere in the sheets. I have two throw pillows that I snuggle with at night, though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 pm
You have plushie eating sheets? Those are awesome! But...I think I'd be afraid to sleep in sheets that ate anything. What if they developed a taste for human flesh? Yipe!

Dear gods, just how much sugar did I consume today? Weird thoughts buzzing about up there...maybe that slushie refill wasn't the best idea.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 pm
I've had my sheets try to eat my legs before. My hair is what strangles me when I sleep. What comes first: strangulation or having my neck actually broken depends on how I decide to sleep that night.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm
If I were you I wouldn't sleep anymore.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 am
Slim95

I'm young at heart, and I have a feeling I always will be... There will never come a day that I can't appreciate a good cartoon, video game, or comic book.

Good heavens, this sounds familiar... wink

Thal: that isn't getting old, that's having (at least) half a brain... rofl

And have you guys found notalwaysright.com ? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 am
you know you're getting old when you know what a Walkman is but your younger sibling just stares at you in confusion... yeah... Pandy didn't know what a Walkman was... I still freakin used it recently  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:04 am
Sanzoskitsune
you know you're getting old when you know what a Walkman is but your younger sibling just stares at you in confusion... yeah... Pandy didn't know what a Walkman was... I still freakin used it recently

gonk

I felt old when my younger brother didn't know what a record was...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 am
Sanzoskitsune

eek Dude....I still used a Walkman in high school and that was only....lots of years ago gonk And I used to make tapes all the time with the mic on our Boombox. I'd make a pretend radio station with my sister. We pretended that we were two hedgehogs named "Hedgie and Fred" And our tapes were always weird combos of stuff like: Coolio, Sublime, and The Smashing Pumpkins (Supplied by my sister) and Animaniacs songs and weird poems supplied by me. xd  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm
@Tae ...at least we didn't use records that much? That's all I can think of, most of my older things from when I was younger was on tape.

@Kyla ooh that sounds like fun! I just taped a bunch of songs off the radio and had my own mixed tapes. I used it in middle school and the beginning of high school too, I think I finally got a cd player by like.... senior year or something. But yeah... I STILL have those tapes xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff