Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] chapter one: Anarchren's Discord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 am
How many spells can Wilda try to learn in a night?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 am
Five.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm
And walking to the gate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 pm
You soon reach the designated spot. Ralkoth soon, shows up, leading two horses, all of them are pitch black.
"The other two will be along shortly, I can't say when your mage will arrive."  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 am
"I don't keep track of hags. They do as they please."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:56 am
"The dwarf is wise beyond his years!" Wilda says from shockingly nearby.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm
"Maybe wise, isn't such a good word to describe him." Ralkoth said, as he began tossing a clump of dough into the air, and catching it, over and over.
"The others should be here shortly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Wilda has prepared Magic Missile, Magic Missile, Detect Magic, Burning Hands and Lightning Bolt today  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 am
He stomps his feet a bit, grumbling to himself about magic (those not of the weapon type at least), and eyes about. "So, what exactly are we looking for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 am
Impatiently Ralkoth says "The healer, and the ranger."
"Ahh here they come."

Riding out of the mist comes the same priest you saw the other day, only dressed in spiked plate mail, with a flail and a mace strapped to his sides. You still can't see the other one yet, but the cleric is obviously nervous, if not downright frightened. You soon see the reason why. Riding a few yards you his left is a Drow!  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:25 am
((This isn't Forgotten Realms so... well, my reaction is fine. If it was FR, I'd ask our current location before doing this.))

He lets out a yell, drawing his spear and charges towards the drow. "FOUL SORCERER DOG!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 am
(( All of the worlds in my campaigns are created be me.. Good reaction. ))

Wilda notices Ralkothiandren, giving a slight smile, before saying "That wont be necessary."

Suddenly the dwarf smacks into a invisible wall.
Ralkoth walks over tapping at the invisible wall, "Think before you act, if that drow were evil, wouldn't that cleric over there try to kill her?"  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 pm
He spits, rubbing his jaw. "Could be bewitched or one of the dark ones!" Drow did not make this dwarf a happy camper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm
The Drow female rode slightly behind her nervous companion. She was used to the way people reacted to her so did her best to be pleasant. She over over to her partner. "I belive these or the one's we are to join?" She asked her soft voice spoke common perfectly.  

Ryl Lau Esril

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 pm
"You put up a valid argument." Ralkoth says "But here, I'll cast a detect magic spell, and a detect alignment spell if that will satisfy you."
And with that he waves his hand in an arc towards there general area, a soft blueish mist swirls about the clerics armor, his mace and flail, and also his backpack.
The Drow radiates a dark red light from her cloak and broach only.

After a moment he says, "There both good, don't worry dwarf, they wont try to stab you in the back well you sleep."

With a graceful motion, the cleric gets off of his horse and with a bow he says; "I believe we have meant before dwarf. My name is Gallent Ardvak,"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff