Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:09 am

Elena is thrilled at the offer of a free drink. Why look a gift horse in the mouth, she thinks. She dances over towards Miai.

"Can I get you anything else dearie? I'm just on my way over to the bar"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 am
"Sure thing." Adriel said as he walked to the bar, smiling charmingly. He fished the coins out of his coinpurse, and laid them on the bar. "I'm new in town. Figured I could use a few friends." he said, chuckling.  

x_Adriel_x

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 pm
(You forgot Lydia,)

"So, Why are you one?" Ider asked trying to break the silence between the two as they walked. "There is better ways to get gold, you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Lydia would wander the streets. Getting a feel for the town. She found it a very easy to navigate place. Three sides where tall walls, while the west side was the port.

The 4 main roads went out from the mage tower in the center of the town square. One road leading on each compas point. Several side streets where edident, leading to the more residental sides of the town. From her wanderings she noted the main shops on the street, along with the pubs and who seems to be visiting each one. She also noted the white stone building on the port road. An abviuous guild house.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 pm
[ As I meant to post earlier but got distracted... >.>
Gather Information: 19 ]

Lydia waits until Miai goes inside, then turns around and picks a random street - heading down it. As she moves throughout the city, she asks about for interesting rumours, pieces of information, and the like.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 pm
"Well, if you'll excuse me, I've got some askin' around to do, so I'll see you around." he said to the bartender.

Adriel casually made his way to the far corner. "Good evening, brothers." he said cheerfully, pulling a chair up beside the thieves. "Good to see the guild's got a chapter here. Care for a drink?" he asked, pulling the gallon of ale out of his bag.  

x_Adriel_x

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Miai smiled to Elena, but shook her head gently. "No thank you. This should be plenty." Once she had finished with her meal, she moved over to sit near the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 am

“Ok dear”
Elena said to Miai, as she moved in her dance like way towards the bar. She spread out her wings & gracefully flew up & perched herself on the bar. “My usual, my good man”. She announced to the barman, to whom she had become friendly with while waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. She gave him one of her wicked smiles that lit up her whole face. Getting something for nothing had put her in an exceptionally good mood.

(Knowledge history: 31)

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:07 am

"Bah gold" He snorted at Ider. The man was disgruntled, as you could only tell. He was dragging his heals a lot. Trying to delay the inevatable while still looking around wildly.

"Glass of blue honey" The bar man said as he pulled out a wine glass filled with a bubbly blue liquid. "Names Pora as well, not "my good man" By the way" he said back. "So this be the one of your troup?" He asked nodding to Miai as he had seen them talking.

"Guild's got a hand everywhere" One of them said without looking up. The other studdied Adriel's face as he drank.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:59 am
"True, true." he said, pouring some ale into an empty, relatively clean glass he found. He placed the gallon in the middle of the table, free to whoever wanted some. "I can just never be sure with these magocracies. Tricky old bastards, they are. Usually pretty diligent, and not too keen on organized crime." He took a swig of his ale.

"So, any good leads? Rumors? What's this town got to see? Or better yet, take?"

(Gather Information = 26)

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:35 pm

"We play the game and we adapt" the man said off handidly. His eyes shot back to his drinking partner, who had said nothig yet, though was still studying Adriel.

"The arcane part of town is always a good place to start. You know the tricks dont you?" He asked taking another drink of his own.

((Adriel can I have a sence motive and a spot check))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 pm
(... I just lost The Game.)

Adriel turned to the man that had been studying him. "When I start to look cute, you'll know you've had too much." he said, laughing.

He turned to face the more talkative man again. "Of course, there must be tons of interesting little trinkets worth a pretty penny, there." Adriel took another swig of his ale. "Tricks, though? I know my way around a wand or a rod, but I must admit, I'm a bit rusty when it comes to pure magic. I take it those lots have magical locks or something like that?"

(Sense Motive = 16, Spot = 17)  

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image
Adriel notices a small nod from the man who had not spoke just before the other man had started talking.

Leaning closer the speaker lowers his voice signifcantly "Lets just say I wish locks where the worst of our troubles" With that he flexed his wrist, showing a very nasty bite mark. Dropping his hand to his drink again the mark was covered, it move was intentional and everyone at the table knew it

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 pm

“Of course Pora, only the best for me”
she says as she lifts her drink. Grinning mischievously, she takes a sip. “Yeah we’re together. We’re a pretty diverse group, but then diversity is the spice of life” She glances around the room to look at all the group members that are in the tavern.

“So do you know much about the other groups that are here for the competition? I like to know who I’m up against” she says with a glint in her eye.

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image
"Well I only saw one group in here today that could be them" He said taking a seat behind the bar, it breaked ominously under his weight. "Seemed they where as diverse as yourself, one said he was the decendent of a genie" He offered that with a shrug of resignation.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff