Main Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 am
((Ok so the attacks of the soldiers have ended. they've either run away or they have all been killed off.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:11 pm
(OOC: ok i'll wrap up this fight then)

-Ryu took a cue from Raygin and leaped forward freezing the tip of his lance with ice. he unleashed a sonic blast after passing Raygin. this stunned the monster and brought it to its knees. Ryu then stabbed the beast through the head with his ice coated lance thus killing it. the shadow beast roared then fell onto its stomach and disintegrated soaking into the floor- eeeeewwww...anyways its over. i'm going back to the party to make sure everyone's ok. thanks for the help raygin. catch ya later!  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
-ryu woke up after sleeping and general moping around his room for a couple of days.- things have been pretty quiet lately. i need to get out and socialize again. all that fighting made me tired. well may as well travel to the good ol bar. -he sighed- this place is changing me. i used to never drink but that's the most there is to do here. i cant leave until the blacktails get here. i guess i'll just have to enjoy myself. who knows maybe i'll get some allies to help me.

-to the bar-  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces