Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:27 pm
"...Come to me..." M thought again to Nelia. Looking at Aaron, he assumed the soldier would do okay. It was around that time that M began to pick up the thoughts of many, many people. New to this sudden overwhelming perception, M took a moment to tune out all the thoughts. A feeling he had felt earlier was coming back, a feeling of anxiety.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm
(Let's say it is around supper time now.)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 pm
Nelia did as she was told.She moved quickly,quietly,and gracefully through the forest until she saw M.Instantly,she was at his side.Her blush flared again."Hello again M.."Nelia greeted him with a smile,fanning herself again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm
"Hello? We already greeted eachother," M replied, amused and the smile on his face showed it. Now that Nelia and Aaron were by his side, M felt much more confident in confronting the humans. Having been alone so long, it felt good to have company. M felt something earlier and he wanted to feel it again, so reaching his hand out, he touched Nelia's arm.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 pm
Leeloo's head snapped round. She had been flying... no falling. Now she was standing on the sandy shores of an island. She had just been awoke from her comatose state and everything was so confusing... bright lights and flashing noises. One was in the centre, and she ran to it. A noise that was not out loud, but inside her head. She pondered this for a moment and ran to it, smelling another experiment. "Ha! Jaja mali!" She cried out in joy and ran to M. "Gaol foru mirane pada boom! Pada boom!" She said breathlessly and gesticulated while she talked. She brushed a strand of bright orange hair out of her eyes and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:47 pm
M was surprised by Leeloo's sudden intrusion into his space and subconsciously gripped her with his telekinesis and put a little more distance between the two of them before he let her go. Not understanding her words, M delved into her mind. "...hello...Leeloo..." he thought.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 pm
Nelia blushed deeply again and tried to hide it with her fan."W-w-w-what a-a-are you doing M?"She stuttered,trying to keep her words understandable. Her face was bright red.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:51 pm
" I am feeling the warmth of your arm and smooth texture of your skin.(is the skin on her arm exposed? I forgot the pic) I am also experiencing pleasurable feelings throughout my body," M replied honestly and bluntly.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:54 pm
(Her fan is up to her face,so yes..Some of her arm is.)
Nelia blushed deeper,if possible,as her eyes widened."N-nani?"She asked,trying to hide her blush with her fan still.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:02 pm
Nelia's thoughts were intense. M removed his hand saying," I have caused you discomfort." M realized that he was at a loss when it came to person to person relations. He would need to pay attention and learn.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Nelia shook her head,her face calming down."No you just surprised me.."She explained to him.She smiled at him."Don't worry so much M.."She giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:13 pm
M doubted that was all there was to it. Her thoughts were more sporadic and not focused like they would be when perceiving a single threat to the body. However, M let it go deciding he preferred her simple answer over the complicated one. M reached out his had touching Nelia again. Having trouble defining what he was feeling, M decided to reach out to his newly made companions and asked," What are these sensations going through my body?"  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 pm
"What do they feel like?"She asked,kind of interested herself.Nelia put her fan in her belt wrap and looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 pm
"Warm with sharp cold sensations mixed in. My muscles are more relaxed. I feel more aware of everything around me. Perhaps it is because my heart is beating faster, and so more oxygen is going to my brain. Besides these I feel less pleasant but not unpleasant feelings of twisting in my stomach. Also, I find that my usual steady movements are jerky and shake," M reported and then asked, looking at Nelia," Have you felt these before?"  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 pm
Nelia giggled again and elbowed him lightly in the ribs."Whose the lucky girl?Or guy..I don't judge..It sounds like you either like or love someone..."She smirked and blushed lightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff