Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 pm
Zack looked at the two guys who fell from the sky.He sighed and when one of them talked to a girl ,he sighed again. Great...a little boy who thinks everything what counts are girls!!May i kill him!? He thought.For him Dave was acting like a teen who thinks that everything is a game.

Sadly..he and his brothers are Choosen ones...we needed them..they are stronger then you may think...

I won#t work with this bunch of people!!NEVER

Only if you cooperate you will find the one you are looking for.He is in the dar castle which is on the dark cloud...

Zack suddenly turnes around"Hey everyone!"He said loud enough so everyone heard him."Our Goal is in the old maintown..the old capital....Or a bit more precise The castle which is standing on the dark cloud!If you realy want to go there then follow me now!"Then he walked slowly away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:46 pm
Niara hears what Zack says. She says "ok." to Zack. She then notices that the dark blue glow to her has dimmed. Cool!!!!! she thought to herself. She walks over to Zack and said, "I'm in!!!!! Big creepy castle, awesome!!!!! I'll lead, because I have super hearing. Is that alright with you???" she says to Zack.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

jokester120

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 pm
pulling his ax from the ground "well I was the captan of the garud I now ever path and passage in that dark place just for fueter noteas" he says turnning and going after them  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:54 pm
elaise looked at zack when he spoke and stepped towards him.
" im in. i need to go there for my own reasons." she said smiling slightly.

she looked at the rest of the people in the group, realising how much of a mismatched group it really was.  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:07 pm
Niara hears what the dude with the ax said. "If you don't mind, sir, I'll walk with you since I'm good at scouting and such." Niara says to the dude with the ax.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:12 pm
"Dave, status report!"
"It appears to be that there are trees, lots and, lots of trees. There's hot girls and some dudes and they are walking away."
"Riiiigght" he said with a annoyed look. "We should follow the man".
"We should?"
"Yes, the stones said that it is important that we join up with the other stone carriers."
Flashback: It is important that you join up with the other stone carriers
Present: "These guys got the glowy rocks, so we should follow them."They follow right behind.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:13 pm
"Stop wait!"Zack said as he stopped walking"Well maybe you two can lead the rest to the wall,but i don't believe that you both could lead us any further!There is a secret path under the ground .It leads into a labyrinth..which leads inside the city and directly to the tower.We have to get inside and i am the only one who has the key....."HE was suddnely silent"We should lead together .You two will lead us to the wall and then we will together find a way through the labyrinth."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:14 pm
"Dave, status report!"
"It appears to be that there are trees, lots and, lots of trees. There's hot girls and some dudes."
"Riiiigght" he said with a annoyed look. Excuse me fellas but where is this caravan headed"?

(read more carefully and you know it..)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:22 pm
" if you three are leading then i'l stay close behind you, just in case anything attacks us." elaise said looking at zack. " if we need the help i can ask my wolf clan to help us as well as the rest of the creatures in the forest."

she looked at the rest of the people gathered around zach.
he has clearly become the leader of this mismatched group, so he will be the one targeted most. she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:23 pm
Wait which characters are you asking. Also that read more comment, is it because your character yelled the destination and I did not make my characters listen to it?

(did you ever play RP before? ..OOC..out of game please in '(' ...i said this to you god damend....and i don#t think that this was able! I wrote that he said this loud enough so EVERYONE could hear him!Also it is obivous that i talked to Kyle and the other girl...sorry i stiill have to learn the names^^')  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Zack thought about it"No if we are to many ,then it is easier to find us...I think we are already to many persons but...who knows?"He smiled at Elaise"Oh nd i think that is a good idea"Then he started to walk again"Let's go i guess..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:30 pm
" the creatures of the forest are always there if we need them in an emergency. they will come, they have looked after me all my life." she said to zack before walking after him.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:35 pm
"So you are a child of the forest"He said smilling ta her"That is a nice message so we don't have to fear s attack from behind so much because of your friends right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:40 pm
" they will protect our backs as much as they possibly can." she saud smiling at him. " we would still need to keep an eye out behind us but i can ask the creatures of the forest to help as much as they can, and too warn us if anything is coming."

at this she looks around her, spotting a small bird she walks up to it and says in it's language " i need your help my little friend, we need you and the other birds of this forest to act as our lookouts both infront and behind us. tell the rest that it's urgent." the bird moves it's head slightly as though noddig and flies off.  

GAlA_Olivia

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces