Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Streets & Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm
Meili groaned slightly, and pulled himself back up into a sitting position. "Yare yare..." He muttered and gently stood up. Meili stared at Sakura again and suddenly got a serious look on his face. "You said you were looking for Kirie? Do you have any information as to where she might be?" He asked in a softly spoken voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm
Anko and Tsume hurried out of the dango house. Kuromaru, Tsume's canine partner waited outside for them. He ran after them as they darted for the gates.

"You should have just waited there!" Tsume yelled at Anko.

"I was getting them for the road. I'd save us time on cooking something at night," Anko argued.

"More like you'd eat them all," Kuromaru muttered, his one eye on Anko.

Anko clicked her tongue and sped up.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 pm
"Of corse not! That's why I'm looking for her, idiot. She might be with her two friends, but I have no idea where they are, either."

Sakura smoothed out her dress and sighed.

"She really needs to rests. Her wounds might open up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Meili's eyebrows furrowed. 'Maybe I should use Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique).' Meili shook his head and sighed. "No...that only tackles a half mile radius and there are to many people for it to work here..." He muttered to himself.  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:44 pm
Sakura decided to leave this pervert and look for the girl herself. It might be easier since the guy would probably be distracted by every passing woman.

Maybe she could find Kiba and Akamaru. They'd be able to help, but it would mean a trip back to the hospital to get her scent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm
Meili watched the pink haired girl leave and shrugged. 'Would have gotten in the way of my mission anyways...' Meili jumped onto the nearest roof and went the opposite direction of Sakura. 'If I was a person who ran away and was 7 where would I try to hid...' Meili thought for a second and smiled. "The alleyways..."  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 pm
Kirie shivered and rubbed her arm with her free hand. 'I feel like some creepy pervert is thinking about me.'

It didnt' matter. They were almost to the hotel anyway. It was so weird being in the old village. Though many buildings were in similar lcations, the streets and layouts were different. But from what she knew, Hotels were on the right side of the village. At least they were heading in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm
(Hey I resent that stare )

Meili quickly scanned down the alleyways as he passed them from the roofs. 'This is going to take freaking forever...why the hell did this girl run away and why was she so important to that damn traitor?'  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 pm
(*Hugs you* How 'bout now?)

Kirie turned to look at Aeon and stopped. Her hands went to her hips in a similar fashion as her mother just minutes ago.

"You know, you're awfly quiet. And you being quiet is really rare. So what's on your mind?"

She hopped it wasn't some lengthy story that had nothing to do with their situation or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm
(Not really ^^)

Meili stopped, and looked at his watch. 'Its getting late, so either they are going to camp out, or they are going to stay at the hotel...the latter seems more possible...' He sighed gently. "I really need a drink." Meili flashed a hand sign and shushined away.  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 am
Obito followed behind anko and Tsume. He'd perfected the art of staying hidden even from the ninja hounds since his father had them which made it very hard to sneak away. Something was up and he was going to find out what. Quietly he summoned his own hound and sent it back to the others to tell them what he was doing.

(hey since I'm the son of anko shouldn't I be able to summon snakes?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 pm
(sure. But don't summon some of the really big snakes. Some like Manda, will want human sacrafices and might try to eat Obito)

The three made it to the Gates in notime where five Anbu Blackops awaited them. With a nod that everyone was ready, they left the village, heading towards Sound.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm
(cool) Obito hadn't intended on leaving the village but decided to follow. "I hope they'll be fine without me." He thought to himself as he kept his distance from the group. He wasn't worried about the anbu, he'd known most of them and knew their strengths and weaknesses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 pm
(Cont to Vast Forest in Fire Country sub)

The group traveled far into the forest Kirie had been found. It wouldn't be long before they reached the area. The group stopped for a bit, discussing their plans and battle tactics for when they moved on.

Tsume and Kuromaru stayed ever vigilant during the discussion, tryint to fine any enemy ninja nearby.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 am
Kirie was right, he wasn't his normal self. He had to think about this.

"its just that i'm worried about you" He smiled slightly. "believe or not you are my best friend"  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff