Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 pm
"The little girl from this room is missing. Haruno-san went looking for her," the nurse replied.

Jiraiya sat up and looked around like he were in heaven.

"What now!? Where are they!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm
"Ah, I thou-" Reign began to say when *BAM* went Jiraiya's head on Reign's fist. He couldn't contain himself much longer... "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should've seen your face!!! Ah, but back to business. Don't worry, that won't knock you back out so I'm sure you may get to see some girls yet, but what your sub-concious just heard, the words I fed into your mind, were nothing more than something to wake you up... I mean really, you think Tsunade would do that for YOU?!?!?!" Reign sniggered a bit more, then put on a more serious face, and says, "Kirie has left her room, and no one knows where she is, but I have a feeling that she'll end up at my room, so I sent a water clone there ahead of us. Once you regain your grip on reality, we shall head over there ourselves."
(Is it just me, or does it seem that the same guy that voices Kenpachi from Bleach voice also Jiraiya...)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 am
(It's the same guy)

Jiraiya rubbed his head, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Really, eh?"

Without warning, Jiraiya punched Reign in the gut with what felt like an iron fist. It wasy payback that he deserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm
Reign's gut splashed all over the immediate viscinity of Jiraiya's blow. "You are too predictable," said Reign. "Now, come on, we have to go. Also, I need to tell you one more detail..." Reign said as he walked toward the door, "it's about Kabuto... he's escaped." And with that, Reign made for the front door. When he got there, Reign made a water clone and had it stand in front of the door, in case Jiraiya decided to pay him back, and Reign himself turned into mist and floated over the door and waited.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 am
Jiraiya sighed at the clone he destroyed. But at the mention of Kabuto's escape, Jiraiya's face became very serious. It was very bad news. Just as bad as if Orochimaru were loose in the village or something.

"I see."

Jiraiya got up and hurried after Reign for the hotel. He ignored the newer clone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 pm
(so will we be posting in here now?)  

conigwolf
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm
(Edited: No. At the Hotel. Not the hosptial. My bad)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm
(ready to cont.)  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Kakashi dropped the kid off at the entrance.

"Wait here," he ordered in a deep voice before carrying Anko into the hospital.

He returned a while later without her. "Come on. We'll go to my place to talk. I have a feeling it would be bad if someone overhears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 pm
Obito noded. "Yeah could be fairly bad. But at the same time fairly bad that I'm going to tell you." But he wouldn't fight against him, he could never win. "Lead the way." Obito knew exactly where they were going.  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 am
(How would he know the location of Kakashi's appartment? Since Pein arived and forced the layout to change, there was little chanse that the buildings and houses would be the same, or in the same spot.)

Kakashi said nothing as he led the kid to his appartment. His sharingan dissapeared as he pulled down his headband.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am
(remember he studied maps of the old leaf village when he was in the future)

Obito followed behind.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Reign arrived at the hospital and, on his way to Kirie's room, noticed something that rarely happens: Anko being treated. He could already guess she was in a bad enough mood, but he wasn't in much of a hurry. Maybe she had seen Obito go to visit Kirie and could tell Reign if Obito was still here.

Reign walked into the room and saw that, as would be expected of Anko, even if she had just completely lost a lung, she was awake, and probably cursing anyone who tried to tell her to just sit back and be patient. "Well, well, well. This is a rare sight. I've only seen you in the hospital to visit the waitors from the dumpling resteraunts you nearly killed for messing up your order to make sure they don't it again. Anyway, what happened? And have you seen a kid that kinda looks like Kakashi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm
Anko didn't answer but nodded. She felt like if she opened her mouth, she'd throw up the other lung. She wondered if this feeling was because of the medicine.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:04 am
Reign mentally noted that Anko probably wouldn't talk for a while, so he handed her a paper and pen after asking: "Do you know where he is?"  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff