Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm
" then come here " Ember said with a excited smile on his face..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm
She stepped close to him and set the wine glass down on his desk so she wouldent drop it on accident, then looked up into his eyes.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm
Looking her over Ember couldnt help but to just take in her beauty, his mouth came to her neck and when he kissed her, he felt her shiver alittle. "relax this wont hurt a bit " Ember said as his fangs came out from hiding, he buried them in her neck and drank. She tasted so pure and it kinda sadened him when he thought of what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm
She slid her arms around him and closed her eyes, it felt really good to her. She smiled and took slow deep breaths as he drank.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm
Pulling away his eyes were now more of a dark blue his natural eye color, Biting into his wrist he sucked some of his own blood into his mouth before kissing Chi and allwing his blood to enter her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm
She kissed back gently allowing the blood to go down her throat, she felt like she was in paradise and she never wanted to go home. Unlike the many times she had tasted her own blood when licking cuts on her hands, his blood tasted sweet, almost as sweet as wine.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm
" I want you to stay her with me tonight, the chage is somewhat painful "Ember said in between kisses, He realy didnt want her to leave and would do anythig for her to stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm
"i will" she said and kissed him "but what happens if you have to leave for john?". The thought of him leaving made her a little sad but she dismissed the thought and kissed him gently.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 pm
" I'll have my most trusted vampiric servents help you trough this...." he said moving them to the couch where they coud relax alitte and keep going if she wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm
She sat down and moved the hair from her face "ok" she said softly, she would perfur him to be with her the whole time but she knew how important his job was, "so...what should i expect" she said and smiled "ive helped others through their changes but i know seeing and doing are two totally different things when it comes to this"  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm
( Sorry got distraced... )

"well you bodies gonna die i know that for sure, it just depends on the person realy " Ember said as he looked away he wasnt gonna be much help he was unconcious when he changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 pm
A bunch of humans popped up and surrounded John. They had guns built for harming vampires and a very light weight armour built for withstanding strong attacks, "Well, well, well, look who wants to play," John said mockingly.
"You're done for John," said one of the men in a firm voice.
"Oh I don't think so. In fact, I'm just beginning." he took off like lightning and started ripping them to shreads. The men fired their guns but John was too quick. In about a minute they were all dead except for one. John threw the man on his back and walked toward him slowly. Just as John leaned over the man he took out his gun and shot a dart into John's shoulder. John ripped the dart out, "Now that wasn't very nice," he said. He brought up his foot and crushed the man's head, "Foolish humans think they can outwit John Santan." and with that he walked off.

Katie still lay there on the ground, paralyzed. Kbal, she thought, where are you?

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm
kabal stopped hearing the noise "man" he said heading back to check on her he didnt bother hiding or changing he jumped off the roof and landed odwn he ran to katies location he knelled down and checked on her she wasent gonig to wake up hep icked her up and brought her bck to the demons temple and layed her down on his bed he borught other in and they helped cure her they let he stood by the bed waiting then he began pacing worried  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:51 am
Katie hurridly sat up, "Where am I?!?!?" she tried to stand up but fell to the floor.

John was becoming weak as the poison started to take effect. He had to rest against a building as he felt his muscles becoming weaker. He sank to the ground, "No," he whispered to himself, "I can't pass out here." but he could no longer get up so he just sat there, waiting for the poison to wear off.  

Katie Wildheart

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:05 pm
Luke Santan, second oldest in the Santan family and the most silent of all, was laying down on his bed in his room. His room had no posters, no desk, nothing. Just a bed and black walls all around with one mirror on the far right wall. He was enjoying the peace and quiet when, he smelt it. The sweet scent of human blood... He craved for it day and night and was strongly addicted to it. He quickly got to his feet from his bed, and got to the window. Pushed it open and hopped onto the roof. He jumped down from the high roof which was about a 7 story drop. He landed with a silent thud and started running full speed toward the scent.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff