Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 pm
(Im gonna log out again soon since I have to go to the air port pls just don't go to far off)

Roxis still asleep on the sofa was mumbling to himself in his sleep he was saying "Sugar,sugar,candy," It appears he was having a nice dream about sweets.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:25 pm
((Okay, we'll try. And Roxis is making me crave chocolate. O.O I love sweets.))  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 pm
Garnet noticed that Tag had separated, but barely. Her focus was on the winged man on her couch. She sighed - she had more guests this night then she had had in the entire year. When the man started to mumble about sweets she knew he would be fine. She got up and spoke to the twins. "Feel free to stay down here, but I'm off to bed. Night you two."

-----------------------

Annexus sat on a lounge while he waited for Arisu. He stroked Shaina who perched on one of his legs. She peeped to him, letting him know that it was 8 o'clock. "I know my love, we will have to wait it seems." Annexus smiled, but he was by no means happy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:40 pm
(Im just gonna leave my character asleep until im back)

Roxis keeps sleeping while dreaming about candy  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:04 pm
Mina rolled onto her side. Various images from her life with her aunt and uncle were going through her head. "Aunt... Uncle...I swear, I will avenge your deaths," she said, as if they were standing right in front of her. "I will get my revenge. I will kill Mamoru and Arisu, even if it's the last thing I do."

-------------------------------------------------------

Arisu walked down the hall. She stopped and wondered where she was. "Man, being blind sucks," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:21 pm
(( Garnet is asleep ))

Annexus saw the clock move to fifteen past and began to grow angry. Shaina, sensing his mood had flown off and hidden somewhere. Slowly he stood and moved out into the hallway. Looking down he saw Arisu trying to count doors with her hands on the wall, mind you she was on the wrong side of the hallway. He leaned on the doorway and crossed his arms in front of him, watching her struggle for a couple of minutes. Then he sighed and moved to her, took her hand and led her to his sitting room. "This way." he said. He settled her onto the lounge across from his, then he sat back down. Being nice made him feel....odd. "Please, eat before we get to business."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:32 pm
"I-I'm sorry to have caused trouble," Arisu said. Blindness was such a burden, but Arisu never told anyone nor could you see it by the way she acted and easily found her way around familiar areas. She slowly began to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 pm
Annexus found he liked to watch Arisu eat. The fact that he gained peace and pleasure form such a simple act annoyed him greatly. Why on earth was he feeling like this? He reached for her goblet and filled it with some fine red wine. He gently placed it in her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around it so she wouldn't drop it. "Relax for now Arisu. Enjoy your dinner and don't start worrying until we actually get to why I called you here." His fingers had lingered on her and he abruptly pulled back. Leaning back on his lounge, one arm resting on its back, he drank from his own glass of wine, disturbed.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 pm
((XD I was originally planning on Mamoru and Arisu falling in love. Looks like Mamoru has some competition with the most powerful man in that world. By powerful, I mean government powerful.

Now that I think about it, should I be worried about what Annexus wants to talk about? XD))

Arisu nodded, still eating, aware that he had been watching her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm
(( you might be XD lolz D: no! my creation has a competitor...? oh...I was kinda planning on evolving him - like falling in love with Arisu kinda changes him you know? Still has the evil sadistic streak obviously but with her he is different. Is that is okay that with you, that I evolve him differently than your bio? He has kinda taken life in my mind ^^; so let me know please and this is my last post for today XD ))

Annexus continued to watch her eat for a while and then set down his glass. "I think it is time that I told you why I wanted you here."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:43 pm
((XD Hey, there can be two people in love with her. It happens all the time. The problem lies in deciding who she should love... If I have to I can make another person for Mamoru. I think I will eventually. Maybe tonight. Maybe I should stop talking to myself. XD

And, yes, you can evolve Annexus. I'll just have to change his bio when he does change. It might be really fun with an Annexus that's nice when Arisu is around and mean and cruel when she's not.))

Arisu nods again. "What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked, slightly worried about what it was but not showing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 pm
((You mean two triplets biggrin ))

Tara checked Roxis's breathing, heart rate, and if there were any injuries or symptoms of illness not related to exhaustion. When fully satisfied, Tara, Andie, and Ginna popped together in the room. They arranged pillows to their liking and lay down, not very tired being only 20 after 8.

They mulled over the loss of their parents. It may seem heartless, but they had little sadness. Upon finding that the triplets were eternal eyes, they had all but rid themselves of the girls. Leaving them to fend for themselves.  

Dragongoro

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 pm
Roxis finally woke up he was wiped from the early fight he walked around the Mansion wondering who brought him in here eventually he reached the kitchen he opened the cover's he then found some ingredients to make A cake "Hmmmmmm maybe I shouldn't" Roxis said to himself then he decided" Nah! I'll just pay the owner later " Roxis said as he took the stuff out and started making the cake after a few minutes of decorating and mixing he placed the cake into a oven " Well just gonna have to wait for an hour" Roxis said as he sat down "hmmmmmmmm Blue berry chess cake" Roxis was fantasizing about the cake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 pm
((O.O You're making me hungry. XD))

Mina was still thinking about her aunt and uncle when a smell caught her attention. It smelled like cake. "Huh?" Mina, being a girl that liked sweets, walked downstairs.

((Are Roxis's wings still showing?))  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 pm
(yeah there still showing)

After and hour Roxis pulled the now finished cake he smelled it savoring the smell he placed the cake on the table and he started to go through the Cover's to find a proper knife to cut the cake "come on were is it knife, knife,"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff