Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image
Holly noted the form of the mortal that had been talkin to them but froze when she came near and chose not to speak.It was really for the better of both of them.She fond it a bit rude when Hunter left and lightly listened to him when he came back.She chuckled a bit at Ravin's friendliness but didn't comment as she stood up in the headmaster's speakings.She glanced up at the headmaster listening to his speach adn stood up when it was over going and collecting her schedule she stood next to Ravin and shoved her schedule in her pocket seeing that she only needed one glance to memorize it. "Do you really think we'll all be okay?"She asked in a whisper only Ravin could hear as she ran a hand through her hair.She really was starting to worry about herself seeing how nice the blood of the mortals smelled adn they were all a bit attractive,not as much as herself and her friends but for mortals they were mighty attractive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

Armand yawned once again. He hated all this repetition and yearned for a drink. He turned around to look at the girl he had been cold to and smirked as he saw Hunter talking to her. He walked up to the table and took his timetable from Ravin. "This day should be interesting. Just how in the hell does the headmaster expect us to quench this thirst? I am warning you now that I may slip so you better keep an eye on me." He winked and laughed as he walked off to the place where the girl Madeline was sitting. "We meet again Miss Madeline. I hope you did not think that I was rude when I suddenly left you standing there in front of the school. Believe me it was not my intention."

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline stayed in her seat. She didn't feel like rushing into the crowd just yet. She looked down at her feet, waiting for Dylan's answer. She heard her name and looked up. He was standing there. She smiled. "I guess we do. It's okay." She got up and moved out of the row. "It was nice talking to you Dylan. I hope I see you around." Mimi turned and looked back at Alex. She started heading down the aisle to pick up her timetable. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get my schedule." She bite her lip a little. She was nervous.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Before Armand could leave, Ravin leaned over to whisper, "Hunt the animals of the forest, of course. Don't you pay attention to anything he says?" She laughed to herself, letting herself be heard by him. "Of course you don't. You're more concerned with your looks than anything else. Try not to suck a fleshie dry or else Wickwood will get on your a**."

Ravin grinned mischeviously as she pulled away from him. She was only partly teasing him, but the other half was reality. Headmaster Wickwood did get on the vamps' asses if they screwed up even once. If their world was revealed, then they would have to scatter. Ravin rather liked her home here and would prefer it not to metaphorically go up in blazes.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Veronica would listen to the headmaster before answering Hunter. After the headmaster was through she replied.
"My mom heard about it and decided to send me..."

Her voice was soft, and almost hinted that she was in pain. Veronica was remembering everything about her father and mother and the reason she was really here. But like she was going to tell this stranger that. How could she? Right, she couldn't. There was a burn on her leg that told a large story, it was just barely hidden by the dress. Or what was left of it. She used a lot of lotions to fade the scars and for the most part, they worked. But one wrong move and you could almost tell it was a burn. But you couldn't read the story written on her skin.

Veronica wasn't sure what else to say. Honestly? She was dying to tell someone the truth, the whole truth. To just get it all out and release all of her pain and suffering and be comforted by somebody who cared. Hunter would not be that guy! What was she thinking?! She wasn't obviously. She shook all the wants from her mind and looked over at Hunter Black. That gorgeous guy was enticing almost. Goodness. This was going to be one hell of a year.

She'd probably get her heart shattered if she tried anything with this guy. Ha, thats the one thing daddy couldn't break. Because she never loved her father. Ever.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan nodded then listened to the Headmaster. When he was done speaking Alex approached Madeline. "Yeah, nice talking to ya. See ya around."

After Dylan retrevied his schedule he walked over to the girl that the Headmaster pointed out, not even bothering to read his schedule, he'd have time for that later.

"Ravin Black I presume?" He smirked and held out his hand to her, changing his smirk to a smile. "I'm Dylan Keith." Dylan's voice was soft and almost flirty sounding. This Ravin girl was absolutely beautiful. And he couldn't wait to sink his teeth into the oppurtunity that was presenting itself. Ironic? Her friends were surronding her again but...

After approaching Madeline he didn't seem to have a problem with approaching another beautiful girl. Plus, this was something he really wanted to do. Not that he had a shot at anything, she'd probably laugh in his face and turn him down before he spoke another word.

But hell, what did he have to lose? Nothing. Exactly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image

A.l.e.x. S.e.a.n. E.v.a.n.s.

Oh Boy, It's Wickywood Manor . . .

It was finally his first day at Wickwood Manor, and his alarm clock did little to penetrate his empty dreams. Beep. Beep. Beep. The Alarm's wail continued on, before finally the brunette's lids fluttered open and he moaned, turning over entangled in his sheets as he groggily glanced at the time upon his clock. It was already 8:15. Late getting up on his first day, as always it was a great start.

Kicking off his sheets he rubbed his eye tiredly before getting dressed quickly, barely taking note of what he was putting on before brushing his teeth, contemplating a shower and deciding against and coming his hair in place, a dab of gel to make pure perfection. Or really, enough to make it so he looked semi-decent and no bed head today, thank you very much.

Grabbing his bag, his pencil case made a light jangle as he slung it around his shoulder quickly before running off, looking around hurriedly before hearing the sound of someone speaking. Assembly. Knowing where they were now, he no longer felt any rush in arriving and stuck both hands nonchalantly into his pockets as he walked, arriving only to hear the brief announcement from the principal. Or representative. Or whoever was speaking up on the stage. Wake up at 8. Not gonna happen. School starts at 8:30. He'd try. Get your schedules. Eh, so crowded I'll wait a bit.

. . . Anything But Back Home Works With Me

meeiji

Monster Ship

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"Oh yes," she answered Holly. "Dear, they are only as tempting as you believe they are..."
She trailed off, just noticing Dylan there. Her head was still turned partly towards Holly. Her eyes were locked on Dylan. She smiled easily. "Hello there, Dylan Keith," she greeted. She swung her legs back and forth and smiled even wider. "What can I do for you, sweetie?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Sweetie? Oh boy, that one got Dylan's heart racing. He dropped his hand, awkwardly and smiled. "I dunno, you know your way around here I'm guessing. Considering you're obviously not new. I was thinking," He smirked, "You could show me around?"

Okay, he was definatly flirting with the blackhaird bombshell. God, she really is sexy. He thought with a light chuckle. Definatly, one of the hottest he'd seen. And her voice was almost seductive.

Dylan ran his fingers through his hair and looked her straight in the eyes. Damn, she had beautiful eyes as well. He looked her up and down and his smile widened, "You're gorgeous, Ravin." Dylan's voice was light, sincere and, dare I say it, flirty.

samanthaualani

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image
Letting out a chuckled Holly nodded leaning against the table with the schedules and looking a few over as people came up to egrab them.She honestly could follow anyone she wanted around glancing at their schedule once. "Ah,yes I guess that is true.They do look quiete tempting though." She said,not keeping her voice a whisper anymore seeing as this would just seem normal girl talk.She smiled at Dylan as he came up,he seemed like someone who would popular among humans really."I suppose,just in case I don't see you Dylan i may as well say Hello.I'm Holly.Just Holly." She said with a chuckle as she smiled before starting to walk off "I'll be on my way so 'ave fun with the new blood eh Ravin." She giggled making her way to her first class,art.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked over at Veronica when he heard the undertone of pain in her voice. He studied her for a moment, noting a burn mark on her leg and other barely visable scars on her arms and shoulders. He raised an eyebrow but didn't ask questions, letting his gaze wander from her to the front he saw Armand talking to the blonde with the crazy hair, and Ravin talking to another mortal.

He could smell them all around, so enticing. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to go through this school year without screwing up. Standing up he glanced at Veronica again, "I'm going to go get my schedule now, are you coming?". He wasn't sure if the brunnette would want to walk up there with him or not. He began to walk, gracefully as always, up to the front. Picking up his time card he grinned devilishly at Holly then leaned and whispered as she walked by, "It smells like a buffet in here."

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

"Yeah..." Veronica followed him to the front and sighed when she grabbed her schedule. "When did you start going here?" She asked Hunter after he was finished saying something to another girl.

Veronica looked at her schedule for a quick second. The classes weren't thrilling but they would do. She noticed that there wasn't a foreign laungue. Weird, maybe they didn't have it here or they just didn't put her in it. Damn, she loved learning spanish too.

She played with her necklace absently, hoping nobody asked why she wore it. Because of what it said, many people questioned it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed softly. "That's what I'm here for." She leapt down to her feet and looked up at him only a little. She was as nearly as tall as he was. She bit on her black lip for a sec, thinking about where she could take him. Classes first, of course, then maybe the luncheon hall, then the gardens.

Ravin snapped back into reality just in time to note that Dylan was looking her up and down. She grinned slowly. "Why thank you, Dylan," she said softly. Ravin looked him up and down. "You're quite a piece of work yourself."

She winked at him and danced over to the doors that led out of the hallway. Her combat boots barely made a sound. She leaned against the doors and motioned for him to follow. Ravin wondered distantly if anyone else wanted a tour. Either that, or the mortals would get tours from the other vamps. This boy interested her.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter glanced at his time card and shoved it in his back pocket before answering her question. "Not to long ago." This was actually his first day here but no point in having her wonder why he wasn't as uncomfortable as the rest of the new students. He tilted his head a bit and looked at her schedule, they had two classes together... I thought the Headmaster was going to try to keep the vamps and the breathers as sepeate as possible....

The smell was starting to get to him again, he was about ready to start another of his killing sprees. "Would you like to go outside or something?" he asked, his voice making it obvious he wanted to go outside, even if she didn't want to go he would go out he was going to. Just figured he would be polite.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

"Oh, you're not new though too are you?" Veronica questioned, a bit confused. It had seemed like he was just as comfortable as the ones who had been here for... well she didn't know how long but she assumed awhile.

"Sure." She smiled, she was feeling a bit confinded inside. Veronica loved to be outside, especially at night. Though, it wasn't nightime yet... Maybe Hunter would be nice enough to show her around.

Or maybe he'd find someone prettier with less secrets and ditch her like everyone else in her life had. Like she had always thought before, she was just waiting for someone to change her life. For the better of course. Sweep her off her feet and away from all her pain and regret. Ha, yeah... way to dream. That would never happen, atleast not for Veronica Rose Milton.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"And thank you." Dylan knew he looked good, though he also knew there was hotter out there. Obviously, right? Otherwise he'd have girls fawning over him constantly.

Or at the very least a girlfriend. Girlfriend eh? The thought popped into his head as he continued to look at Ravin. Nah, don't even go there. He shook his head at himself and followed her towards the doors. Her style definatly made her stand out, and not in a bad way at all. The black lipstick the whole gothic look, combat boots included, definatly worked on her.

Dylan thought What the hell! And hung his arm over her shoulders, flirtingly and playfully. "Where to first Ms. Black?" He mocked a british accent with a smile.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:28 pm
User Image
||"You know something I just now realized? Ravin and Hunter have the same last name." *hits self in forehead* "Sorry 'bout that!"

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded, walking slightly ahead of her, he parted the crowd easily considering it was mostly humans. As stupid as they were, they insticivly knew a preditor and tried to avoid him, all four of them actually. He opened the large oak doors effortlesly and stepped out into the crisp October air. Squinting in the bright sunlight he held his hand out "Can I see your time card?" He had already seen it of course, but she hadn't noticed it then. "I can probably show you where your classes are going to be."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff