WhoWould Win?
  Killer Muffins
  Killer Waffles
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 pm
Oh Elizabeth Bathory scares the living s**t out of me, that is one creepy woman

as for Obama vs the Dali Llama... I forget is the Dali Llama supposed to be peaceful? Cause if so Obama cause he doesn't have to be so he can kick butt xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 pm
Tsuji... Probably this century. There were some outrageously great movies in cinema's early days... Can't name any off the top of my head, but vampires used to be streamlined predators meant to disarm humans physically and emotionally before feasting on their blood (and sometimes flesh.)

Waku: Buffy vampires make me roll my eyes. I loved Hellsing's depiction of Dracula though. That ******** scared me.

Sanzo: It's not so much that I don't like vampires, it's just that I don't think that they've been depicted with any sincerity lately. It seems like people are taking them away from their roots and more into this pussified realm of humanized monsters...

And Vlad the Impaler was just a total douche, historically speaking. No real proof ever surfaced that he was anything other than cruel... Though I do wish.

Jaft: Obama. He and the Dalai Llama would sit and talk about hope and peace for a while, then Obama's new puppy would give the DL an allergy attack.

:Edit: Yeah, Elizabeth Bathory was no joke. eek
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:10 pm
More than anything its just that after the creation of Dracula, vampires went from being these scary predatory monsters to SEXY predatory monsters that seduce you before they drink all your blood and kill you. It was just a change of the times.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 pm
    Haha, it's like "We don't want to be hurt! We don't want to be hurt! Oh wait. No. Pain can be hot. Monsters must now equal sexy!" or some such thing.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 pm
I never really had a problem with the initial sexual attraction - I mean, he was gorgeous from the get-go. But you don't enjoy being drained of blood whenever the hell he gets to it. Donating blood makes peoples sick if they don't eat soon enough before hand, and you can't be pulling blood out of your body while it's rushing to your reproductive organs inside you... It'd be hard as hell to remain aroused.
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:19 pm
User Image

...Dali Llama?

@Steph — But... movies are barely a century old...

@Sanzo — The Dalai Lama is supposed to be peaceful. The Dalai Lama is supposedly the current incarnation of a Buddhist master that has escaped the cycle of death and rebirth but has chosen to return to instruct humanity.  

124-C

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:19 pm
I'm not going to be able to get Elizabeth out of my head for awhile now. XD

Lol....

It does make a person wonder. Did it actually work? >_______>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:24 pm
@Steph well its books and movies... its not SUPPOSED to make perfect sense

@Tsuji so yeah! Obama is allowed to be violent so he could totally kick DL's a** xd I am so horrible

@Jaft I don't think it actually works... I think she was just so crazy she thought it did  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 pm
Tsuji: My point exactly. I don't really... have a time frame, honestly. I watch movies from whenever... So, I guess... Recently refers to when it happened in my viewing history more accurately than when the movie was made. I wasn't very clear, was I?
Very nice llama...
Sanzo: No, but believability is important even in fiction. It's one of the major reasons that Twilight is so fail.
:Edit: Off to bed with me. I work early tomorrow morning. I'll return later to continue...
-O=O-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:29 pm
Meh I dunno I never had that much of a problem believing that bit to be honest *shrug*

and sleep well ^_^  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:57 pm
Options are once again being changed ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 pm
    Oh muffins, definitly. I mean, dude. Not to mention eek. And oh my!

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm
wakusei
Jaft
Boo...

Turtles. Turtles would win.

But ninja turtles or...pirate turtles?
Neither/both: the 60+ turtles objects in my room would win.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 pm
wakusei
    Oh muffins, definitly. I mean, dude. Not to mention eek. And oh my!

What about Muffin? emo  

Kufasir

Identification Denied

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 am
in all honesty, i have no idea who would, too many possibilities.

Though chuck might take down a couple of them pretty quick they could still find a way to kill him. Like say, pick him up and drop him from really high up, get a gun perhaps?

Not really, romance isn't really my type of literature, along with the fact that they are horrible vampires.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK’s head exploded out of sheer amazement.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff