Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Had or have any personal experiences? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelofthemoonrabbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:41 am
Bronze L
Angelofthemoonrabbit
Kyle Rei Basil
Well there is something refered to as "Outsiders" in three. Which is basically what a Kusabi is in Two only they're both used for different things. Kusabi was offered to the *(Hell gate Asterisk...). And in three they were used to continue the blood line of whoever, I'm not sure, no family name or anything was used.

I've played the games so i know the story line pretty well. There is really no explaining why that happened to us that day. My bf and I have experienced many spiritual events together.
it could be that your energies mixed and created a field that allowed your senses to become heightened beyond what normally you two would separately experience

i do experience things alone, but most of the really odd stuff happens when he and I are together. I do know that he and I have pretty strong energy fields, so that could cause spirits to be attracted to us more often. I can't really explain a lot of things that I have had happen very well without thinking that people will either think I'm making it up or people thinking that I have lost my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 pm
I have 2!
This one was laughed at by many. But I swear it's true! I saw and heard it myself!
We were in Math Camp and we slept in our school. (I know camp and you sleep in the school >.<) Our school was rumored to be a hospital and graveyard once and such. And there's lots of ghosts. I've seen many so yeah. It was dark and I couldn't sleep. I drank frappucino xp and frappucino has coffee so yeah. xp
And then, I saw a white thing at the corner. I realised it was a woman looking at the wall. Luckily, it didn't look at me. Then I heard 'tok tok tok'. The sound of shoes.
I turned and saw the statue of Sto. Nino behind me walking. Seriously! I was so freaked and so was my best friend who is really sensitive. She was already crying and saying it was so cold (It was really warm). I slowly tried to ignore the noise. My other classmate heard it too and started covering her ears.
I then managed to sleep.

Number 2

I was watching a movie then I heard a girl laugh beside my ear. I turned and saw no one there.

NiccaWoodStar

Angelofthemoonrabbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 am
okay i have another one that happened to me in my house about a year ago. There would be nights that I would come home late from a friends house and everyone would already be in bed. My house is a ranch house, I have to go down a hallway to get to my room which is at the end on the right. I would walk through my kitchen and turn off the small light above the sink and go to walk down the hall to my room. As soon as I got to where the den is, which is also on the right side, I would feel really nervous. I would feel like there was someone there about to reach out and grab me. I would even see a visual of arms coming out of the den and trying to grab me. I would then walk VERY quickly to my room and close the door. This feeling continued to happen every night that I happened to come in from somewhere and be the only one. I only got the feeling when it was dark out, never when it was sunny. I decided to see if anyone else got the same feeling as I did, so one night I invited my boyfriend and another girl friend of mine to my house. My parents were out for the night so we were the only ones there for awhile. I turned off most of the brighter lights in the house and we three stood at the foot of the hallway very quietly to see if we could feel or see anything. My friend, I will call her K said that she saw footprints going down my hallway..I also happened to see footprints in the carpet. Nate said he heard a voice say "Get out". I felt something, but I'm not even sure to this day what is was, but I remember jumping about a foot in the air after and not knowing why.We decided to leave after the "get out" and go chill somewhere else for awhile.

I will jump ahead and say that the feeling in my hallway continued for quit a long time, and I would say that the feeling has been gone since I got my cat Misty after Christmas. So in that aspect I will say it couldn't have been EMF from wiring in my house smile Therefore it had to be something paranormal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 am
No offense Angel...but emf can say "Get out" or try to grab you  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelofthemoonrabbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 am
Bronze L

i was saying that what I was experiencing wasn't from wiring or something, you know. If it was just from wiring, then the feeling would still be in the house. that is what i was saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 pm
Angelofthemoonrabbit
Bronze L

i was saying that what I was experiencing wasn't from wiring or something, you know. If it was just from wiring, then the feeling would still be in the house. that is what i was saying.
I know, I am teasing, you could try to invert the energy in the house, it would at that point be poisonis to the thing it was that tried it  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelofthemoonrabbit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am
Bronze L
Angelofthemoonrabbit
Bronze L

I know, I am teasing, you could try to invert the energy in the house, it would at that point be poisonis to the thing it was that tried it

well whatever it was is gone now, and to be honest I'm not one to hurt an entity unless it is down right needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 am
I agree, but I meant hostile ghosts that has the desire to kill someone  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ina Mai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm
sorry...this is going to be long...okay..the place i work at, which i'm not going to mention because i'll get in trouble, might have residual and intelligent hauntings. Before the building i work at was even built, there were three houses, one of them used to be an old doctors house in the civil war. Patients died there during the war. His garage is being used as my work's garage. On the second floor, you can hear an old metal cart being pushed up and down the hall, like a nurse is passing her meds, but no one is there. i also get the most creepiest feeling upstairs by the laundry room and living room, like somebody is watching you. A coworker of mine was sitting in the living room and she heard the door to the stairwell open. She turned her head towards the hall and saw a reflection of an elderly man in the mirror that used to hang in the hall. She told him that she knew he was there and to stop trying to scare her. The man didnt move so she got up to see him, and no body was anywhere near the living room or the stairwell. After that, they removed the mirror. When sitting at the employee station, you can hear footsteps coming up the wooden staircase down the hall, and when you look, there is nobody there and nobody on the screen. Another coworker of mine was working 2nd shift and it was around 10:30 11 is, and she just so happen to look up at the monitor that shows the sliding doors downstairs...she said a huge shadow thing creep by the camera and it took up over half of the monitor...the tech guy said in order to see something take up half of the monitor screen, the person or thing had to be at least 10 feet tall. Okay, now for downstairs. Gosh this is so long...sorry again...ummm...anyways...the kitchen and dining room downstairs, scares me at night...you hear slamming of pots, washing silverware, random bangs, upon investigating, there is nothing and nobody...not even the slightest hint of pans or silverware or even water. One night i worked 2nd shift and i was in the dining room, trying to lock the entrance to the kitchen. it wouldnt lock, which was annoying, and i felt suddenly cold and i had goose bumps...i looked up at the door to the conference room and it was opening...and i was in a dark dining room so i thought that it was my coworker trying to trick me, so i left the dining room through the other exit to sneak up on her, and there was nobody in the conference room...the doors in the building are heavy and held open by powerful magnets and stuff...well, my coworker was at the other end of the wing, washing bottles...you can also hear conversations, but you cant hear it enough to make out what they're saying...there's a lot more but i said wayyy too much! i personally think that whatever is there is playful, so i try not to be afraid of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:40 am
Ina Mai
sorry...this is going to be long...okay..the place i work at, which i'm not going to mention because i'll get in trouble, might have residual and intelligent hauntings. Before the building i work at was even built, there were three houses, one of them used to be an old doctors house in the civil war. Patients died there during the war. His garage is being used as my work's garage. On the second floor, you can hear an old metal cart being pushed up and down the hall, like a nurse is passing her meds, but no one is there. i also get the most creepiest feeling upstairs by the laundry room and living room, like somebody is watching you. A coworker of mine was sitting in the living room and she heard the door to the stairwell open. She turned her head towards the hall and saw a reflection of an elderly man in the mirror that used to hang in the hall. She told him that she knew he was there and to stop trying to scare her. The man didnt move so she got up to see him, and no body was anywhere near the living room or the stairwell. After that, they removed the mirror. When sitting at the employee station, you can hear footsteps coming up the wooden staircase down the hall, and when you look, there is nobody there and nobody on the screen. Another coworker of mine was working 2nd shift and it was around 10:30 11 is, and she just so happen to look up at the monitor that shows the sliding doors downstairs...she said a huge shadow thing creep by the camera and it took up over half of the monitor...the tech guy said in order to see something take up half of the monitor screen, the person or thing had to be at least 10 feet tall. Okay, now for downstairs. Gosh this is so long...sorry again...ummm...anyways...the kitchen and dining room downstairs, scares me at night...you hear slamming of pots, washing silverware, random bangs, upon investigating, there is nothing and nobody...not even the slightest hint of pans or silverware or even water. One night i worked 2nd shift and i was in the dining room, trying to lock the entrance to the kitchen. it wouldnt lock, which was annoying, and i felt suddenly cold and i had goose bumps...i looked up at the door to the conference room and it was opening...and i was in a dark dining room so i thought that it was my coworker trying to trick me, so i left the dining room through the other exit to sneak up on her, and there was nobody in the conference room...the doors in the building are heavy and held open by powerful magnets and stuff...well, my coworker was at the other end of the wing, washing bottles...you can also hear conversations, but you cant hear it enough to make out what they're saying...there's a lot more but i said wayyy too much! i personally think that whatever is there is playful, so i try not to be afraid of it.
sounds intellegent, if it is playful, I suggest getting everyone together and agree to say the only play time for the ghost where it can do stuff is like during shift changes at night, that way you can be ready for it, and it can have some fun  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ina Mai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:45 pm
hey thanks! =] smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 pm
I've had two main experiences i think, once when i was young when i lived in Italy (i was like 5 years old?) My family lived in an apartment. My dad was working a night shift and my mum was sleeping. Well i remember waking up from a nightmare and i was crying and trying to call for my mum, but i heard what sounded like boots walking on the marble floor. My door slid open but i didnt see anything there, i layed back down and just watched the hallway and i ended up feeling better and falling asleep.
-I know the footsteps could be from outside the hallway, but my door did open at the same time...... also my mum has claimed there has been some hauntings with a man (she believes an great uncle of hers) around me when i was a baby that would happen. (like she heard a guys voice, footsteps and stuff and i would stop crying)
the second experience i had was when i was 10 or something.... I was at England at my Grandfathers house, its a old farmhouse built in the early 1600's. It was a small family gathering because it was my grandmothers birthday. Everyone was downstairs in one of the living rooms, I went to go upstairs to get something (can't remember what). Usually i avoid the stairs in that section of the house because i always feel scared or get a creepy feeling in the what i call the "red carpeted hallways" I always feel watched. well i was walking up those stairs holding the railing when i was close to the top, i felt a shove in my chest and i went rolling down the stairs then slammed my head against stone floor and oak door -_- which hurt like heeeeeelllll. My grandpa and dad were freaking out and werent listening to me saying that i just slipped and took me to a bed.
since then i always avoided those stairs.
My mum said the same thing happend to one of her cousins on those stairs too like 30 years ago.

sorry that was so long >.>  

Psychokatze13

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:44 am
Ina Mai
hey thanks! =] smile
just make sure to say it out loud that way the spirit can hear you and understand  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 am
Psychokatze13
I've had two main experiences i think, once when i was young when i lived in Italy (i was like 5 years old?) My family lived in an apartment. My dad was working a night shift and my mum was sleeping. Well i remember waking up from a nightmare and i was crying and trying to call for my mum, but i heard what sounded like boots walking on the marble floor. My door slid open but i didnt see anything there, i layed back down and just watched the hallway and i ended up feeling better and falling asleep.
-I know the footsteps could be from outside the hallway, but my door did open at the same time...... also my mum has claimed there has been some hauntings with a man (she believes an great uncle of hers) around me when i was a baby that would happen. (like she heard a guys voice, footsteps and stuff and i would stop crying)
the second experience i had was when i was 10 or something.... I was at England at my Grandfathers house, its a old farmhouse built in the early 1600's. It was a small family gathering because it was my grandmothers birthday. Everyone was downstairs in one of the living rooms, I went to go upstairs to get something (can't remember what). Usually i avoid the stairs in that section of the house because i always feel scared or get a creepy feeling in the what i call the "red carpeted hallways" I always feel watched. well i was walking up those stairs holding the railing when i was close to the top, i felt a shove in my chest and i went rolling down the stairs then slammed my head against stone floor and oak door -_- which hurt like heeeeeelllll. My grandpa and dad were freaking out and werent listening to me saying that i just slipped and took me to a bed.
since then i always avoided those stairs.
My mum said the same thing happend to one of her cousins on those stairs too like 30 years ago.

sorry that was so long >.>
it sounds like your sensitive to spirits, one thing you could try is using your bodies electric field to...force the ghost out of the stair well just before you go up to make it safe, but just a small tip, it will make you feel tired as hell and emotionally...unstable, if your sad you will feel REALLY bad, if you feel happy it will swing that way, just s small warning  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Living Sunlight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 pm
It has been almost completely quiet at my house. Ever since my brother got there the activity stopped, and even now, after he's moved almost a month ago, it's still quiet. It's quiet at my best friend's house too, where he spent a week. My friend's house, well, apartment, is definitely haunted. I've had experiences there, and there was always something going on there.

But I dunno what it is about my brother that makes it quiet. :/

Anyway, here's an experience I had at my friend's house. I was staying the night over, and we were in her mom's room. We were just sitting there, messing around, with the room door open. As we talked, it got a little colder in the room, not much though, I got a "butterflies in my stomach" feeling, and my friend started staring at the door into the hall. I turned a bit, but nothing was there, and turned back just in time to see a black plastic bag in front of me dip down in the middle of it, just the same size of a person's foot. It wasn't even a foot away from me. My friend and I jumped, and moved back. We never actually saw what caused the bag to move, at least then. She has seen it, though.  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff