Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
The Role-Player Listings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dear Acid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:01 am
A M u s i c B o x[17][F][Semi-Lit, Literate; 2/3 years.][1x1 or a small group.][Any type, really.][PMs, Private Forum, or Guild.][PM]
[I don't particularly like series-based RPs, but I wouldn't mind too bad if it was a series I liked. The series I would be up to doing would be:
Loveless
Kuroshitsuji
Full Metal Alchemist
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
... Maybe a few others, but... again, I don't prefer them.]
[I love Original Roleplays, so I'm really fine with any kind of pairing, any kind of plot, and... any kind of anything. I really don't have many limits or boundaries.]
About: Hello, lovelies. I'm looking for an active partner who's online at least every other day or so. From the looks of it, I'm practically always online, and I never forget about a roleplay, and I'm not one to give up on one. So, I like to think of myself as trustworthy. Anyways, the length of the posts don't really matter; I'm not that picky, but I would like them to at least be 2 or 3 well-put together paragraphs, and of course they have to at least be semi-literate. Uh... so yeah! That's my time. Thank you all for your time.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:17 am
BLacKeMoSAdneSS[13][gender][Semi-Lit-3 years][1x1 and small group][Switch][PM, Forum or E-mail][Gmail, PM, Forum]
Loveless
Kuroshitsuji
Gravitation
Code Geass
Naruto
Vampire Knight
Godchild
Shugo Chara
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Bloody Kiss
Hoshi no Yakata (I read this and I was like... wow... eek )
About: My name is Tristin, I'm a keiki of Hawai'i (Child of Hawai'i). I'm always juggling sports with alone time and I have a tendency to be emotionally distraught over small details.
In a partner, I kind of look for somebody who knows the topic they're discussing. If you're trying to be a poor person and you don't know what it feels like to be poor, you're in the wrong alley. I also like people with good senses of imagination, and if I'm playing the Seme, no super sweet and innocent Ukes that are all like, "I'm so oblivious to the world, ooh~ a butterfly!" No... that is wrong.

iTammie-chan

Dream_Fluxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 pm
Lycan_no_Chaos~[21]~[Semi-Lit]~[7 years of rping online]~[1x1 and small groups]~[Switch]~[Guild, forum, PM]~[Contact by PM]

[Series Of Interest]:
Dragonball Z (Future TrunksxAndroid 17 only, please.)
Yu-Gi-Oh (YamixYugi, JoeyxSeto, TristanxDuke, BakuraxRyou)

[Include Original If Applicable]
AngelxDemon
VampirexWerewolf
ShifterxShifter
ElfxHuman
DrowxElf
Half Breeds
MermanxHuman, MermanxElf, MermanxVampire, MermenxWerewolf

About: Someone who can post 3 sentences to a paragraph minimum, more is appreciated. I am also a highly creative person, and I enjoy situations and characters outside of the norm. I also love a good conflict, although I usually have characters with some kind of internal conflict. I love big, epic, ideas, and fresh approaches to old ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 am
Dragon_Mythicas[17][Female][Semi Lit-Lit] [5 years][Any][Switch][Guild][ aozorakioku@hotmail.com-MSN | twilightcullen-aim | XxWiccanxX-Meebo | PM]
[Series of Interest]
Loveless
Kuroshitsuji
Air Gear
[Original]
Mostly anything

About: The majority of my roleplaying as taken place outside of gaia. In a parter I look for someone who can Post Semilit/Lit/Adv. I prefer roleplays with more than one person as they keep me more interested, but I'm fine with 1x1's but needs to be greatly interesting to me.  

Dragon_Mythical

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 pm
Aieko_09[18][female][3-4 years][1x1 Group][Switch][Guild][Pm]
[Series Of Interest]
I will take anything you throw at me.
[Original]
Just about anything.
About: I am Native American and crazy about the color blue. I have been roleplaying since I joined Gaia in 2006. As long as the story is interesting I will join in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 am
edluver1992[18][female][Semi-lit to lit- 5-6years][1x1][switch][guild or PM]
[Harry Potter]
[Fullmetal Alchemist]
[Ouran High School Host Club]
[Inuyasha]
[Original]

About: The series listed above is all that I've ever roleplayed before, but I'll roleplay pretty much anything if it interests me. I do roleplay yaoi. Actually, as far as I can remember, it's all I've ever roleplayed before. I don't mind having yuri thrown in there, but I won't do a roleplay that is purely yuri.

I'm big on staying in character. If the person I'm roleplaying with gets out of character, I get irritated and make short posts or post irregularly.  

edluver1992

Xxxmisuhide16xxX

Romantic Zealot

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 pm
Xxxmisuhide16xxX[16][male][1 1/2 years- Semi-lit][Mostly 1x1][Switch-mostly seme][guild/forum/pm][PM]
[Series Of Interest]
Naruto
[Include Original If Applicable]
Regular list
DemonxDemon
StudentxTeacher
Brothers etc
About: Well I would like some drama if we rp, and if I don't reply right away, then I'd like for them to pm Once, and only once.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm
Talon StarDrifter[19][F][L-A-6yrs][1x1 or Small Group][Switch/Uke][Thread/PM][PM my mule account: Talon WolfStar]
[Original]
[The Hunger Games]
[Naruto]
[Final Fantasy 7]
[Final Fantasy 8]
[FullMetal Alchemist]
[Avatar: The Last Airbender]
[Wolf's Rain]
[Code Geass]
[Inception]
[Harry Potter]
About: I'm an advanced-lit roleplayer, though I don't mind a few spelling/grammar/punctuation errors here and there. Just don't be a noob about it and we'll be fine. :] The series I listed were just suggestions and for most of them, I hate to do canon characters. I do much better with OCs, but if you really want to do an RP with canon characters, I might make an exception. The few series that I like to do canons would be Final Fantasy 7 (SephirothxCloud all the way!)... Oh wait, that's it. Hm. I'm also highly receptive to original plots as well, so don't be afraid to approach me with an idea. In a role play, I love plot twists and interesting storylines, so I won't get upset if you decide to change things up a bit, so long as you don't, you know, go overboard. Here is a link to my samples, and I would like to see yours as well. While I do prefer yaoi role plays, I also like to do hetero ones as well, so long as I play the girl. I'm looking for a casual partner to role play with, one who won't get upset if I don't reply every single day. Of course, if I don't reply within a week, you have every right to pester me and get mad at me, but if it's only been a few hours, don't bug me.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 am
VampuricWerewolf[20][M][L-N, 4][Any][Seke][]Thread/PM[PM]
[Star Driver]
[Ouran]
[Loveless]
[pretty much anything XD]
[Original]
About: I'm game for almost anything. i'm a happy person, but my characters tend to have dark pasts *shrug* it makes it more interesting. I like to rp with people who actually give me something to work with and though my posts are sometimes a little rough i ask for forgiveness and understanding ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:16 am
Itsumo_dreamer[F][SL>L][6yrs][Any][Switch][Guild, Forum, PM][Contact razz M]
[Original]

About:

-Searching for RPers who will not abandon a thread due to inactivity, I am fine with waiting 3months for a post - but only if necessary, I'll send PM's if I get antsy. Also need people who will wait 3months for my posts without giving up - or can PM me if they get antsy. Please give reasons why you are not posting, even if it's 'I just don't feel like it', I will understand.
-Absolutely no one liners, must be able to provide at least one paragraph - for being brain dead - 2 or more paragraphs normally.
-I decorate my post, hope you do the same.
-Up for almost any type of RP, just ask, but must have interesting story line.
-I also enjoy trying out pre-made original characters.
-Interested in RPing with me please PM me, or
-want me to check out your RP in case I might be a good addition/might find interest, please PM me.
-Any questions, you can PM me for that too.  

Itsumo_Dreamer

Dangerous Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:03 am
Username Enshara

[age] 20

[gender] Female

[RP-Level-ExperianceInYears] I've been rping since 2006

[Type Desired] I'll try just about anything.

[Seme/Uke/Switch] I jump between them all so I suppose you would say that I switch

[Desired Play Method] i'm fine with either forums or pm

[How To Contact] It is easier to contact me through pm since i check those right away

[Series Of Interest] Suggest something and I'll let you know but as I said I'll try just about anything

About: I can rp as male and female characters. I am not very picky about what goes on in an rp as long as there is no rape. I'm not sure what I look for in a partner so I'm pretty open for just about anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 am
I'm a casual player and I like to play fast.
MistressPaco/Syntria[26][gender][Literate-10 years][1x1 and small group][Switch][Instant Messanger]
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Chuck (TV Series)
Dexter (TV Series)
Kuroshitsuji
Gravitation
FMA
StarFighter
Original Characters

Contact Me On AIM:
MistressPaco01
Please be 16+ if you contact me  

Syntria
Crew

PrettyBoiVin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 pm
PrettyBoiVin[26][Male][RP-Lit (I HATE 8 para min RP. How can you have a conversation? bleh)-About 14][1x1 or group of no more than 4][Seme/Uke/Switch(I can play any of these!)][PM, or a mix of Forums and IM, or even just IM][PM or IM: AIM: ShinKinmotsu]
Kuroshitsuji (I can play Ciel, Alois, Claude, Undertaker)
Supernatural (CasxDean ONLY)
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy VII
Kyo Kara Maou
Descendants of Darkness aka Yami no Matsuei
Star Ocean TTEOT (FaytxAlbel)
Gravitation
Loveless (If you have a good plot only)
[Lots of originals! Ask for Plot Linkies!]
About: Please be able to do the following things:
-Post at least one paragraph with an average of two or three.
-Understand basic grammar.
-Use proper punctuation.
-Know the difference between they're, there, and their, or your and you're, or were and we're, etc...
-Write out your words in your RP response (Things like "U r really gonna du that?" are unacceptable.

That's it! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 am
TheHappyRedFox[24(25)][Female][5+ years][1x1, Thread, PM, email][Seme/Uke/Switch][PM or Forum][PM]
[Naruto, Black Butler, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Junjou Romanitca, D.N Angel, Gravitation, Loveless. There are others, I just can't seem to remember them all.][Husband x Babysitter, Boss x Secretary, Demon x Human, Demon x Demon, Vampire x Demon, Vampire x Human
Teacher x Student, Singer/Actor/Model x Fan, Doctor x Patient, Brother x Sibling's Best-friend, Wizard x Human, Any Magical Creature x Another Magic Creature, Nerd/Jock/Goth x Popuplar Boy, Rich Boy x Poor Boy, Prince x Guard, Prince x Peasant, Prince x Servant, Vampire x Werewolf, Vampire x Servant, Werewolf x Human, Angel x Demon, Angel x Human, Photographer x Actor, Photographer x Model, Celebrity x Childhood friend, Governments Son x Student/Secret Agent]
About: Just someone who can keep the rp going and not drop it after a week. Someone who can also mirror what I write and that can post at least a few times a day  

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

stereo cannibal

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 pm
Chi Kyoki[10000. B>][Female][5+ years][1x1, small group][Unfortunately... uke.; A; ][Threams / PM][Comment/PM]
Kuroshitsuji
Loveless
Durarara!!
Junjou Romantica
Okane ga Nai
More stuff.
Anything original, mostly.
About: I average 5+ paragraphs with 11 sentences or more per. I'm not asking for you to match that...quality over quantity. c;  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff