Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:50 am
"well then I'll guess I"ll take the front seat...thank you so much BB, it beats walking home from school, thank you you're so kind" mimiru smiled as she got inside of the car and buckled herself up, the car gave off a strange smell like an old and new car smell but she didn't mind it one bit, she was just happy that for once she didn't need to go all the way from school to the train and then walk a half mile home  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 pm
"No problem. So...where do you live?" He asks while turning the radio on and pulling out of the parking onto the road.

'I wonder if she lives near anyone I know.' B thinks curiously.

"Do you like manga or anime?" B asks to srike up conversation.

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:33 pm
"I live in Hollow Wood drive, kinda a far drive from here but it's worth the trip to go through many woods but also see many pretty shops and buildings, and in fact I love manga and anime, I like the both of them, do you too BB?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 pm
"Yeah, that is far from here. I don't mind. I like long drives. I prefer manga, but I will say that I enjoy anime as well."

B chuckles.

"It's interesting to go into the woods at night and see what you meet."

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:57 am
" oh really? well for me I love to walk in the woods and climb up trees, but I love anime and manga both of the same. What is your favorite manga or anime?

I got so many but I like Hellsing, Decendents of Darkness, Bleach and Naruto for both manga and anime wise"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:30 pm
"My all time favorite is Akazukin Chacha. However, I also enjoy reading Hellsing and Hell Girl. I've just started watching Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. It's interesting so far."

B changes the radio station.

"So, what did you think of the murder of Believe Bridesmaid? I just heard about it on TV this morning."

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:39 pm
"same with me, I heard Bridesmaid was found beaten to death if I remember corectly, the murderer made it look like he did suicide by locking the door from the inside. Then the murderer placed a wara nygo a Japaneses voodoo doll right from the other side of the door, so that he might be able to distract the person who found the body just in case if they came before he made his or her escape" but then Mimiru clonked herself lightly on the head
" sorry, I blab on and on about theories instead of the real thing. sorry, but what happened to him was really sad, and with the wara nygo on the wall makes me think of hell girl was well"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:48 pm
(I want to be Light)
" Oh sorry guys that i wasn't here before. I was busy with Stuff"  

ImYonsoo

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:41 am
"The murderer wouldn't be very clever if he/she was still in the room when the police arrived. The police would scour every inch of that room for evidence. If the murderer was still there, he/she would have a small chance of escaping."

'Which is why I kill the victim, clean the place of fingerprints, then leave quickly.' B thinks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:57 am
"Exacually that is why I kill from afar" Light thinks.

"Yeah"

ImYonsoo

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:08 pm
Marissa_Jean
"The murderer wouldn't be very clever if he/she was still in the room when the police arrived. The police would scour every inch of that room for evidence. If the murderer was still there, he/she would have a small chance of escaping."

'Which is why I kill the victim, clean the place of fingerprints, then leave quickly.' B thinks.

"hmmm....that could make sense...I heard there was no finger prints, no nothing, this murderer is quiet smart....." said mimiru as she leaned against the window seal of the passenger side

(( hey mello, they're in a car )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:40 pm
(sorry! sweatdrop sweatdrop I am more like Matsuda then Light)  

ImYonsoo

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:15 pm
"I suppose the murderer is quite a clever person. I wonder if the poilce will be able to solve it." B muses.

"We're at your house now. Do you want me to wait for you or do you have a ride to the cemetary?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm
"umm....do you mind if I could drive with you?" asked Mimiru on embarrassment  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:19 pm
B chuckles slightly.

"I don't mind. Just put your stuff in the back."