Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:55 am
hiro_panda102
okay i agree that sasuke should stop saying he has to restore his clan. but if he stopped then sometimes the story wouldn't be as interesting as it is when he says it but only sometimes. but otherwise he really should shut up. yeah sorry if it sounds mean but it's kinda true. but yet again only in some stories
Actually, it's more interesting when Sasuke talks about the person he wants to kill...not his clan...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 pm
I think it's funny when people turn him into a womanizing pig though too

It gets very funny  

Cupcake cowboy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:22 pm
I wanna point out some things about that Restoration of the Clan Statement that all people need to understand so SasuSaku can shut up:

a) Restoring the clan doesn't automatically mean having heirs. Thinking about Sasuke's personality, if girls was the solution, then that wouldn't be a problem. What he is referring to is the pride and honor and status that the Uchiha Clan once held the in the village. For him, superiority is everything. Besides you do really 'Sasuke' of all people is worried about kids? Seriously

b) Also there's a flaw in the idea that Sakura would be used as a mother for Uchiha babies. First off there is no indication that the Sharingan, the main thing that makes an Uchiha can be pass down from the father, it could be a maternal trait and beside then the blood and the gene would be tainted and weaken. Also, Sasuke would want someone strong to carry any child of him. And let's face it Sakura doesn't cut it, she's strong but strong in Sasuke's eyes.

c) also the ideas that Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't work because then they couldn't have kids. Two words: Sexy Jutsu. Not to mention Kyuubi. With that jutsu and Naruto's charka, there's a possiblity for to work from either side. And not to mention the idea of M-Preg through Kyuubi isn't to farfetched. According to something I did read about Naruto was that someone asked that if Naruto sucked at jutsus, why could he did the sexy jutsu so flawlessly. The answer did involving Kyuubi and the ability of changing the sex. I mean some animals are capable of doing so. I can remember all the details of the answer (I think it was from one of the Naruto guide books) but it did mention that M-preg wasn't too far off.

Not to mention, Sasuke would want strong heirs if he wanted them and what could be stronger than children with Kyuubi's charka?

Conclusion: SasuSaku can shut it, SasuNaruSasu be happy and fan writers know tha M-Preg isn't just something we made up and Sasuke isn't really worry about Kids just right and according to the last chapters of him, I think his restoration of his clan will involve the destruction of Konoha which is happening now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:11 pm
random yaoi boy
I think it's funny when people turn him into a womanizing pig though too

It gets very funny
..That's a bit scary..  

DeficientLoser

Cataclysmic Bliss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 pm
Lol Sasuke can restore his clan with Naruto...^^ although the poor blonde lacks a fetus...perhaps Kyuubi and the fox's no jutsu can be put to good use ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 pm
i a n g e l k i s s
Lol Sasuke can restore his clan with Naruto...^^ although the poor blonde lacks a fetus...perhaps Kyuubi and the fox's no jutsu can be put to good use ^^

he actually can use Naruto if he's objective was children. witht the sexy jutsu and Kyuubi's charka. Even Sasuke could use it on himself and still have kids.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

And the Whole NINE Yards

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 am
I'm going to put in my two cents.

The Uchiha clan should not be revived.
We have to remember, the Sharingan is a curse.
Used too much could cause the user to start loosing their sight.
Sasuke is slowly learning this.
Do you honestly think he wants to put someone through that?

And I agree.
I think with the help of Sexy Jutsu and Kyuubi, Naruto could be able to pro-create.
Not much is explained, so of course, there is STILL the possibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:00 am
lol he can restore his clan with.... MAN BABIES! > biggrin  

Fionna The Hero

Anime Atomika

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:18 am
Well basically [spoiler but I don't see anyone not being this far already]...Sasuke left everyone and everything to join with Orochimaru so that he could become powerful enough to kill Itachi. He even knows that his body will be used after that, meaning basically he will die. So this means that...restoring is clan...is definitely not something he REALLY cares about. So people need to shut up and enjoy the Sasunaru!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:02 am
Personally, I don't really care about the actual storyline anymore. sakura's an idiot and sasuke is retarded. I only like him when he gets all possessive over naruto in fanfic's. that said, SasuNaru rules blaugh  

kittyluck13

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 am
kittyluck13
Personally, I don't really care about the actual storyline anymore. sakura's an idiot and sasuke is retarded. I only like him when he gets all possessive over naruto in fanfic's. that said, SasuNaru rules blaugh
Lol, I might agree to what you've said xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 pm
Well that's true. And with what I mention, instead of actually children, Sasuke could have been referring to just restoring the clan back to its original high status and glory. I mean after Itachi 'killed' majority of the clan, people looked at the clan different. It lost some of the respect and revenerce it once held because of Itachi -supposely- So Sasuke wanted to get that back. After all Sasuke always did strive for Superiority. Aside from Naruto and tomatoes, it's his drug.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
Well that's true. And with what I mention, instead of actually children, Sasuke could have been referring to just restoring the clan back to its original high status and glory. I mean after Itachi 'killed' majority of the clan, people looked at the clan different. It lost some of the respect and revenerce it once held because of Itachi -supposely- So Sasuke wanted to get that back. After all Sasuke always did strive for Superiority. Aside from Naruto and tomatoes, it's his drug.
Exactly.

Everyone in the whole village had sympathy for Sasuke, but lost hope for the clan. They have high respect for Sasuke, and knowing Sasuke he always wanted his dad to acknowledge him and by accomplishing his goal by reviving his clan's formal glory; everyone in the village will have hope for the clan.

Haha, how true. I bet Sasuke loves his drugs xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:37 pm
NineArena
I'm going to put in my two cents.

The Uchiha clan should not be revived.
We have to remember, the Sharingan is a curse.
Used too much could cause the user to start loosing their sight.
Sasuke is slowly learning this.
Do you honestly think he wants to put someone through that?

And I agree.
I think with the help of Sexy Jutsu and Kyuubi, Naruto could be able to pro-create.
Not much is explained, so of course, there is STILL the possibility.
I guess I agree with you.  

DeficientLoser

And the Whole NINE Yards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 am
I just thought about this
totally just came to my mind.
But we all know that Yamato has the first's gene's in him right?
I know it's kinda sick because it's from Orochimaru and it's not very successful..

but should it one day be successful.........
get what i'm pointing at?
they could infuse the genes of the parents into the child.

=/
now that i write it out it sounds so wrong
but it's a possibility right?  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out