The Comings and Goings thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:46 am
Blood Countess Kristine
Ok, so i have been gone quite a while. hopefully i am back now. i have been dealing with some medical problems and been pretty down about it. hope to see you all soon!

Welcome back! I hope things get better for you soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:28 pm
I tis back, kicked that stupid flu butt yes i did! xd  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:44 pm
Looks like we have people popping back up like the poor flowers that are trying to in my front yard. Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:24 pm
I disappeared for a few days myself...it's been so sunny out that it's hard to stay indoors! redface  

kekadu
Crew

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm
kekadu
I disappeared for a few days myself...it's been so sunny out that it's hard to stay indoors! redface

I concur. I went for a walk today to enjoy the blossoms in the trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:56 pm
I haven't been around as much as usual lately, lots going on in my world, and I'm expecting a friend to come visit me from the US today! This means I'll probably be around even less while she's here...I think that's around ten days? I'll still try to pop by when I can, but I think I'll be pretty busy...

See you all soon!  

Doressa
Captain

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:12 pm
Ooo, have fun Doressa!

I'm back (I think)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 am
chibihotachan
Ooo, have fun Doressa!

I'm back (I think)

-Jumps up and down like a hyper child- hihihihihihihihi!! You're back!!  

AntoniaMerEnfant

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:50 pm
*huggles* I missed you guys  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:49 pm
chibihotachan
Ooo, have fun Doressa!

I'm back (I think)

Yay! You're back!

I'm going to be a bit scarce over the next couple of weeks too, but I shall return!! xd  

Kinkigalinki

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:22 am
This is a very very brief absence, but since there are some things going on right now you might have questions with, figured I'd mention it.

I'm going out of town for a day or two (today & Wednesday)-- I'm relocating and we're going apartment hunting in the new town! 3nodding I don't plan to take my laptop with me. Doressa and I have already started working with the secret santa and at the rate we're going everything should be ready to start gifting in a few days. Feel free to check out Main Man's store, and as always, make sure your wish lists are updated (i.e. if you have finished a quest, been gifted with an item on there, etc, please remove those items or denote they have been bought or donated). Try to have a price range of items so we can try to match the gift costs as best we can.

Avatar Contest- please have your submissions ready by the time I come back. I will post when I return who I have and don't have. This is also your last chance to edit submissions. With all submissions make sure you save a backup of your image just in case my computer malfunctions.

Photo Caption Contest- We haven't forgotten you. We're just holding out for any last minute submissions. The contest is located in the Contest and Games Subforum

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:45 pm
Have fun apartment hunting!!!  

Doressa
Captain

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:50 pm
Oooh apartment hunting...both stressful and exciting. Good luck. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:40 am
I hope it all goes smoothly!!  

Laveuse

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:44 pm
Just giving everyone a heads up to say that starting next Monday (June 2), I will be off and on in spurts as I will be returning to summer school AND working (my days will comprise of school 9:30am to 12:15pm and work from 14:00 to 19:00 (approximately) both Mondays through Thursdays. 3nodding I just thought while I had time now I'd inform everyone of my availability...or lack thereof. sweatdrop  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff