Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Avatars: What does yours say about you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:00 pm
i really don't know what my avi says about me...but i'd like to  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 am
You know...that's a good question...

The rainbow stands for my obvious obsession with rainbows! The doves...I just thought they look pretty flying across... sweatdrop It's simple because I am a simple person...and I don't have the gold for awesome items right now! xd  

Kirby_Komatose

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm
My avatar doesn't tell anything except that I cannot afford the stuff I'd like to buy in here... lol
I love my hat though, and I'm collecting money to get my scythe.
I change the clothes when I just happen to feel like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 am
Hmm... My avatar would be seen with my favorite colors, esp. blue and black and brown. I really want to express the darker side of me with my avatar's help.  

The September Girl

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:43 pm
I agree with September Girl. ^_^ (As you can see) However I also like to use my avatar to express how I feel on any given day. (That's why it changes so often)

My choices are always open to interpretation but most of the time I just pick items that flow well together and try to make something I've never seen before. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 am
The only relation my avi has that I have are green eyes...other wise it's just for fun in changing the outfit to fit the mood of the day. Artist. biggrin  

Topaz Citrine

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 pm
for me, i'd never look like this avatar (obviously)
I just like the look... maybe it's some sort of evil side i could never be in real life  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:59 am
Right now? Well besides exploiting a wonderful little glitch from the evolving items. My avi screams Elf Princes, of either the magic or (right now) Heart broken variety.

On average though my avi's reflect combos that I feel look good on Elcia. Some day I'll find "the Perfect Elf theme" that will become her default but that is a work in progress.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

umi505

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:27 pm
A lot of times I just make my avi based on what I'm thinking about that day. when I made this current avi I was thinking the fallowing:
-Our marching band show is about puppets, and our costumes look like goth puppets
-Homecoming is coming soon
-We had hurricane speed winds, and it was chilly that day
-I wish I was still friends with this one guy, he was awesome.

Yep, so I put my thoughts into something that looks nothing like my thoughts....unless you were me of course lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:04 am
I haven't a clue what mine says about me. =D Maybe I'm old-fashioned? lol

It is Panic at the Disco inspired, though.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 pm
I change my avatar's looks when I get bored of it or just in general. I try to remember what it was wearing when I really love the look and will want to wear it again. Most of the time I wear the fox ears or tail and now the Inari's beads, I enjoy the fox items alot.

Click the dragon eggs and hatchlings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:45 pm
I don't know what mine says, but I usually like to dress up my avi as something sexy, color-coordinating, and with my favorite colors. :3

So this is what I got, but I usually change mine every week or so.  

Rkgk

Timid Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Mine says that I'm badass and that I will eat your babies and spit out their bones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 am
This one is making me think of a lunar warrior-ess/ goddess.
It started off by putting the cape and cowl together then seeing what went well with them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:10 am
My avatar, put most simply, says that I am a Jenny Fields Original.  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff